Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm currently writing another Labyrinth Fanfic. Would you like to read it when I'm done?

Yes! 0.36538461538462 36.5% [ 19 ]
Wait.. Another? 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 4 ]
You write Fanfics? 0.25 25.0% [ 13 ]
Jareth finally wins Sarah over!! 0.13461538461538 13.5% [ 7 ]
What's the other story called? (post in thread) 0.17307692307692 17.3% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 52 ]

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
x Mockery x
Cyra Hafise
x Mockery x
ladies im so so so sorry that i havent been active in here, but Once Upon A Time has become my new obsession and with only 3 episodes left it has my full attention. i have honestly fallen for Rumpelstiltskin/Mr.Gold and i have much love for Baelfire {rumpels son} and Belle {rumpels true love whom he cast aside} if you havent seen then you have no idea what you are missing!
Don't worry for that dear. The creator herself has been neglecting... I've not been able to see all the episodes but I do enjoy it. I've been watching different versions of Beauty and the Beast on YouTube after reading Beastly. Now I love both the book and the movie.

you want a truly good beauty and the beast story? watch all three seasons of Beauty and the Beast with Ron Perilman and linda hamilton that is an amazing story! i grew up watching it with my mom anyway. this Link was passed to me now i pass it to you. its away for you to catch up. thats wat i did. and im so glad i watched all the episodes i missed
I'll look at it. You should try La Belle et La Bête It's in French but has English subtitles.

Perfect Shapeshifter

Cyra Hafise
x Mockery x
Cyra Hafise
x Mockery x
ladies im so so so sorry that i havent been active in here, but Once Upon A Time has become my new obsession and with only 3 episodes left it has my full attention. i have honestly fallen for Rumpelstiltskin/Mr.Gold and i have much love for Baelfire {rumpels son} and Belle {rumpels true love whom he cast aside} if you havent seen then you have no idea what you are missing!
Don't worry for that dear. The creator herself has been neglecting... I've not been able to see all the episodes but I do enjoy it. I've been watching different versions of Beauty and the Beast on YouTube after reading Beastly. Now I love both the book and the movie.

you want a truly good beauty and the beast story? watch all three seasons of Beauty and the Beast with Ron Perilman and linda hamilton that is an amazing story! i grew up watching it with my mom anyway. this Link was passed to me now i pass it to you. its away for you to catch up. thats wat i did. and im so glad i watched all the episodes i missed
I'll look at it. You should try La Belle et La Bête It's in French but has English subtitles.

ill look into it then

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
x Mockery x
Cyra Hafise
x Mockery x
Cyra Hafise
x Mockery x

ill look into it then
There is also a version of Beauty and The Beast from 1976 you may like ^-^

Perfect Shapeshifter

Cyra Hafise
x Mockery x
Cyra Hafise
x Mockery x
Cyra Hafise
x Mockery x

ill look into it then

ill look into them then ^^

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
*Blows dust off of thread.*

OMG I'm bouncing around here people, I´ve found THE perfect fabric to use as overlayer for my version of Sarah´s ballgown.(And with this years fair come and gone, I can start shamelessly plotting to get that gown made for next year.)

Look at the Shiny!!!
It's organza which is pretty shiny on it's own, but this has actual glitter in/on it as well. Isn't it awesome?

*Continues bouncing around thread*

Also another fun fact, my boyfriend has somewhat allowed me to turn him into Jareth if I can make the dress come true for next year.(There is no way in Hell I'm getting him in tights, but I do have the right to put make up on him. And I managed to put a tophat on his head this year so putting a wig on him shouldn't be that hard either...) And if that is going to happen I am so going to sew a coat for him and embroider it wit silver thread and sew sequins all over.
Hey! Oh that is awesome! I can't wait to see it when you are finished.
I can't wait to start on it either. I have it all planned out, and seeing how I'm still jobless, I have all the time in the world to work on it. Going to order stuff from abroad for the first time in my live as well. Because I want a rainbowmoonstone cabochon for the jewel on the skirt, but should I order one from my favorite gemstonewebshop in country. I get to pay 30 euro for a rather small albeit good quality stone. So I've hopped around ebay a bit and found good size and quality stones for 9 dollar or so. Same for gold seedbeads, prices here are like 15 euro for 10/15 grams. Found 50 gram for 10 dollar.

And of course I will post pictures here when I'm done with it.

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles

OMG I'm bouncing around here people, I´ve found THE perfect fabric to use as overlayer for my version of Sarah´s ballgown.(And with this years fair come and gone, I can start shamelessly plotting to get that gown made for next year.)

Look at the Shiny!!!
It's organza which is pretty shiny on it's own, but this has actual glitter in/on it as well. Isn't it awesome?

Also another fun fact, my boyfriend has somewhat allowed me to turn him into Jareth if I can make the dress come true for next year.(There is no way in Hell I'm getting him in tights, but I do have the right to put make up on him. And I managed to put a tophat on his head this year so putting a wig on him shouldn't be that hard either...) And if that is going to happen I am so going to sew a coat for him and embroider it wit silver thread and sew sequins all over.
I can't wait to start on it either. I have it all planned out, and seeing how I'm still jobless, I have all the time in the world to work on it. Going to order stuff from abroad for the first time in my live as well. Because I want a rainbowmoonstone cabochon for the jewel on the skirt, but should I order one from my favorite gemstonewebshop in country. I get to pay 30 euro for a rather small albeit good quality stone. So I've hopped around ebay a bit and found good size and quality stones for 9 dollar or so. Same for gold seedbeads, prices here are like 15 euro for 10/15 grams. Found 50 gram for 10 dollar.

Post some pictures while your doing it as well, hm? I would love to see your work process!

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
x Mockery x
Cyra Hafise
x Mockery x
Cyra Hafise
x Mockery x

ill look into it then

ill look into them then ^^
You look lovely by the way

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles

Look at the Shiny!!!

I'm so excited now! Oh I also found the most lovely gown yesterday. Not Labyrinth related but I thought I'd share.

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
lichtenberg figures
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles

Look at the Shiny!!!

Post some pictures while your doing it as well, hm? I would love to see your work process!
Of course, I will be taking process pictures anyway, because I am also a forum member off the forum of the event it will be made for, and they have an sub forum dedicated to costumes. I always have my own costume topic there.

Quote:
I'm so excited now! Oh I also found the most lovely gown yesterday. Not Labyrinth related but I thought I'd share.
Yes pretty dress are always nice to look at. I've bought some bordeaux red silk taffeta, I'm going to make a fishtailskirt for myself.

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Queen of Riddles
Yes pretty dress are always nice to look at. I've bought some bordeaux red silk taffeta, I'm going to make a fishtailskirt for myself.
Gaia isn't informing me of replies. I must appologize. That sounds so pretty
Good evening, ladies. It has been far too long.

(Sorry, ladies. Graduation is coming up and I'm in a race with another person to get Valedictorian. And to the Beastly comment. Read the book, HATED the movie. The book was far better.)

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
-TheKingJareth-
Good evening, ladies. It has been far too long.

(Sorry, ladies. Graduation is coming up and I'm in a race with another person to get Valedictorian. And to the Beastly comment. Read the book, HATED the movie. The book was far better.)
Good evening your Majesty! It's quite understandable .. sadly life above ground does become busy for us all at one point or another. I enjoy both but like be book better of course. I like the movie because it's different. In general I love anything to do with Beauty and The Beast

Angelic Man-Lover

22,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
I clicked into this section and this is the first thing I saw. emotion_awesome

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
ll Geheimnis ll
I clicked into this section and this is the first thing I saw. emotion_awesome
Welcome to The Underground On Gaia surprised