Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm currently writing another Labyrinth Fanfic. Would you like to read it when I'm done?

Yes! 0.36538461538462 36.5% [ 19 ]
Wait.. Another? 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 4 ]
You write Fanfics? 0.25 25.0% [ 13 ]
Jareth finally wins Sarah over!! 0.13461538461538 13.5% [ 7 ]
What's the other story called? (post in thread) 0.17307692307692 17.3% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 52 ]

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll

I'm getting braces this fall, and we are hoping that is the problem.
Good luck, I'm getting a night guard made D:

We tried that, but I can't sleep with them on.
I tried the drugstore kind, people with TMJ shouldn't use them. It's like chewing gum all night long. Nah I'm having one made by my dentist.

My doctor is lucky I love potatoes so much or I'd have a lot more problems with my jaw tha I do now. XD
She likes to keep me on a soft food diet, and I'm a picky eater.
I'm not a picky eater .. just allergic to the types of food that are just about in everything D: .. I eat ramen a lot

Angelic Man-Lover

22,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll

I'm getting braces this fall, and we are hoping that is the problem.
Good luck, I'm getting a night guard made D:

I tried the drugstore kind, people with TMJ shouldn't use them. It's like chewing gum all night long. Nah I'm having one made by my dentist.

My doctor is lucky I love potatoes so much or I'd have a lot more problems with my jaw tha I do now. XD
I'm not a picky eater .. just allergic to the types of food that are just about in everything D: .. I eat ramen a lot

I don't like veggies. XD
I like meats and taters. XD
I mean, I rather have beef jerky over candy any day..

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll

I don't like veggies. XD
eek Totally had a Two Towers flash back thing there lol

Angelic Man-Lover

22,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll

I don't like veggies. XD

Ha ha.
I'm having a tear fest.
Harry Potter. ;~;

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll

I don't like veggies. XD

Ha ha.
I'm having a tear fest.
Harry Potter. ;~;
I don't like how it ended u.u

Angelic Man-Lover

22,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll

I don't like veggies. XD

Ha ha.
I'm having a tear fest.
Harry Potter. ;~;

Harry Potter doesn't end.

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll

I don't like veggies. XD

Ha ha.
I'm having a tear fest.
Harry Potter. ;~;

huh?

Angelic Man-Lover

22,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll

I don't like veggies. XD

Ha ha.
I'm having a tear fest.
Harry Potter. ;~;

huh?

Harry Potter is forever.

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Yes pretty dress are always nice to look at. I've bought some bordeaux red silk taffeta, I'm going to make a fishtailskirt for myself.
Gaia isn't informing me of replies. I must appologize. That sounds so pretty
Thanks I'm going to be using this tutorialtutorial, probably going to do some beadwork on the sewing edge of the ruffle to mask it. I figured it is good to get a feel for cutting into expensive fabric. Because when I get started on that ballgown I'm going to be using quite a lot of taffeta too. But it's such a pretty style skirt, and with our one year anniversary coming up in about two months, I wanted something pretty in my wardrobe that I could wow him with.
Sounds like a great idea. and you can wear the pretty fabric everyday
Indeed so. I should get my money in somewhere coming week, probably going to order the patterns for the dress. Patterns have an deliverytime between 3 days and two weeks anyway. Then when I have the patterns I can look how much fabric is going to be used in it, so then I can order the organza which is most important anyway because that is going to be my overlayer, which I'm going to be beading on. The taffeta I can always buy later, while also pretty is just mainly going to be covered by the organza anyway.
Sounds like a good plan. I for one can't wait to see it.
Well patterns have just been ordered.So now I can start waiting on them to get in, then I can start cracking down on calculating how much fabric is going to get used for it. And order the organza.

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Thanks I'm going to be using this tutorialtutorial, probably going to do some beadwork on the sewing edge of the ruffle to mask it. I figured it is good to get a feel for cutting into expensive fabric. Because when I get started on that ballgown I'm going to be using quite a lot of taffeta too. But it's such a pretty style skirt, and with our one year anniversary coming up in about two months, I wanted something pretty in my wardrobe that I could wow him with.
Indeed so. I should get my money in somewhere coming week, probably going to order the patterns for the dress. Patterns have an deliverytime between 3 days and two weeks anyway. Then when I have the patterns I can look how much fabric is going to be used in it, so then I can order the organza which is most important anyway because that is going to be my overlayer, which I'm going to be beading on. The taffeta I can always buy later, while also pretty is just mainly going to be covered by the organza anyway.
Well patterns have just been ordered.So now I can start waiting on them to get in, then I can start cracking down on calculating how much fabric is going to get used for it. And order the organza.
I bet you're excited lol

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll

Ha ha.
I'm having a tear fest.
Harry Potter. ;~;

huh?

Harry Potter is forever.
Well yes, I am aware of that silly. I don't think it ENDED with the book. I'm just stating that I don't like how she did that. Besides you are talking to a Labyrinth fan.. of course the stories never end!

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
I bet you're excited lol
I am, probably will be even more so when I can order the organza and can go loose on it when I can hold it.

Angelic Man-Lover

22,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll

Ha ha.
I'm having a tear fest.
Harry Potter. ;~;

huh?

Harry Potter is forever.
Well yes, I am aware of that silly. I don't think it ENDED with the book. I'm just stating that I don't like how she did that. Besides you are talking to a Labyrinth fan.. of course the stories never end!

You're talking to a fan of Labyrinth, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Hunger Games, Twilight, etc. Trust me, magic doesn't end easily.
what the heck im like really confused

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll

huh?

Harry Potter is forever.

You're talking to a fan of Labyrinth, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Hunger Games, Twilight, etc. Trust me, magic doesn't end easily.
That's what I just said confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces