Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm currently writing another Labyrinth Fanfic. Would you like to read it when I'm done?

Yes! 0.36538461538462 36.5% [ 19 ]
Wait.. Another? 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 4 ]
You write Fanfics? 0.25 25.0% [ 13 ]
Jareth finally wins Sarah over!! 0.13461538461538 13.5% [ 7 ]
What's the other story called? (post in thread) 0.17307692307692 17.3% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 52 ]

Liberal Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Generous 100
Just saw this in a post in CB ;D
Do want.

I have 'Space Oddity' as my profile song B]
...I'm totally naming my child Jareth. > ^>

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
AIycia
Do want.

That's awesome!

Liberal Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Generous 100
Cyra Hafise
AIycia
Do want.

That's awesome!

Isn't it? ;D
Of course it is, I just want you to say yes and boost my ego a bit more - ^- Do it now D:

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
AIycia
Cyra Hafise
AIycia
Do want.

That's awesome!

Isn't it? ;D
Of course it is, I just want you to say yes and boost my ego a bit more - ^- Do it now D:
Hahaha! ^-^ Course it is.. it's Jareth

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
thats really cool then!! what u vote for biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
love this movie.

3,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I loved this movie when it first came out back in '86 and I still love it after 27 years. Jareth is sooooo sexy

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Happy St, patricks day everyone, I see we have made a brilliant effort in being dressed for the occasion.
but me

Unfortunately I still favor goblins over leprechauns.

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
*Blows dust off of thread.*

OMG I'm bouncing around here people, I´ve found THE perfect fabric to use as overlayer for my version of Sarah´s ballgown.(And with this years fair come and gone, I can start shamelessly plotting to get that gown made for next year.)

Look at the Shiny!!!
It's organza which is pretty shiny on it's own, but this has actual glitter in/on it as well. Isn't it awesome?

*Continues bouncing around thread*

Also another fun fact, my boyfriend has somewhat allowed me to turn him into Jareth if I can make the dress come true for next year.(There is no way in Hell I'm getting him in tights, but I do have the right to put make up on him. And I managed to put a tophat on his head this year so putting a wig on him shouldn't be that hard either...) And if that is going to happen I am so going to sew a coat for him and embroider it wit silver thread and sew sequins all over.

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Queen of Riddles
*Blows dust off of thread.*

OMG I'm bouncing around here people, I´ve found THE perfect fabric to use as overlayer for my version of Sarah´s ballgown.(And with this years fair come and gone, I can start shamelessly plotting to get that gown made for next year.)

Look at the Shiny!!!
It's organza which is pretty shiny on it's own, but this has actual glitter in/on it as well. Isn't it awesome?

*Continues bouncing around thread*

Also another fun fact, my boyfriend has somewhat allowed me to turn him into Jareth if I can make the dress come true for next year.(There is no way in Hell I'm getting him in tights, but I do have the right to put make up on him. And I managed to put a tophat on his head this year so putting a wig on him shouldn't be that hard either...) And if that is going to happen I am so going to sew a coat for him and embroider it wit silver thread and sew sequins all over.
Hey! Oh that is awesome! I can't wait to see it when you are finished.

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Let's Steal away and chase our dreams...

Oh my goodness all. I am so sorry! I never was informed by Gaia that someone replied here. I do apologize.

...And hope they never find us

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Let's Steal away and chase our dreams...

*dusts off the poor lonely thread* Oh for all things shiny, I hope Jareth doesn't kill me!
...And hope they never find us

Perfect Shapeshifter

ladies im so so so sorry that i havent been active in here, but Once Upon A Time has become my new obsession and with only 3 episodes left it has my full attention. i have honestly fallen for Rumpelstiltskin/Mr.Gold and i have much love for Baelfire {rumpels son} and Belle {rumpels true love whom he cast aside} if you havent seen then you have no idea what you are missing!

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
x Mockery x
ladies im so so so sorry that i havent been active in here, but Once Upon A Time has become my new obsession and with only 3 episodes left it has my full attention. i have honestly fallen for Rumpelstiltskin/Mr.Gold and i have much love for Baelfire {rumpels son} and Belle {rumpels true love whom he cast aside} if you havent seen then you have no idea what you are missing!
Don't worry for that dear. The creator herself has been neglecting... I've not been able to see all the episodes but I do enjoy it. I've been watching different versions of Beauty and the Beast on YouTube after reading Beastly. Now I love both the book and the movie.

Perfect Shapeshifter

Cyra Hafise
x Mockery x
Don't worry for that dear. The creator herself has been neglecting... I've not been able to see all the episodes but I do enjoy it. I've been watching different versions of Beauty and the Beast on YouTube after reading Beastly. Now I love both the book and the movie.

you want a truly good beauty and the beast story? watch all three seasons of Beauty and the Beast with Ron Perilman and linda hamilton that is an amazing story! i grew up watching it with my mom anyway. this Link was passed to me now i pass it to you. its away for you to catch up. thats wat i did. and im so glad i watched all the episodes i missed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff