Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were you disappointed that the Supernatural pilot based in Chicago wasn't picked up by the network?

Yes! 0.34 34.0% [ 34 ]
Not really. 0.41 41.0% [ 41 ]
That was a pilot? 0.25 25.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 2115 2116 2117 > >> >>> »|

Mssr Remy LeBeau
And next week.....Bloody Mary! xd

i dont think i can watch that one. i got scared just watching the preview for it xp
Last night's epsoide was good. Dean amused me throughout the whole thing. XD

And...as much as the whole 'Bloody Mary' thing does scare the piss outta me...I've gotta watch. I'll just have a blanket or something handy to hide under. XD
Bloody Mary... ninja
Bloody Mary... ninja
Bloody Mary... ninja

. sad
.. sad
. sad
... sad
. xp
. sad
.. stare
. eek
.AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! gonk gonk gonk
yummymooki
Mssr Remy LeBeau

i dont think i can watch that one. i got scared just watching the preview for it xp

yeah that one looks really freaky, but i'll problly watch it and not sleep for a week, but i missed the first two episodes can anyone tell me about them
the shows are very good, and mythologically accurate (wow...two big words in a row....my brain hurts...) but they are really scarey...i think the last scarey movie i saw that was REALLY SCAREY(crap your pants, go hide in a well-lit room for 3 days kinda scarey) was IT.

I'm STILL terrifed of clowns... sweatdrop
latexadeline
the shows are very good, and mythologically accurate (wow...two big words in a row....my brain hurts...) but they are really scarey...i think the last scarey movie i saw that was REALLY SCAREY(crap your pants, go hide in a well-lit room for 3 days kinda scarey) was IT.

I'm STILL terrifed of clowns... sweatdrop

Must ... watch...jensen ...ackles... xp

Shy Phantom

Mssr Remy LeBeau

Ha! I knew it...Thank god I made the choice of switching channels just as the previews came on...I went to sleep even later that night just because I thought about what the preview would be like o.o"

I'll watch it but only if all the lights are on this time and my sister's DEFINITELY gonna stay up with me (god, I'm so mean...she's only 8 ^^;; Ah well, I learned that legend even earlier than that so better get it over with now)
I will go on record and say...

In the Ghost TRaveler episode...

At the beginning...

That first shot of Dean in bed, face down...black boxers and grays hirt.....

DAMN DOES HE HAVE A NICE a** OR WHAT!? heart heart heart
Seyonne Aldvale

At the beginning...

DAMN RIGHT

Prophet

The Bloody Mary episode doesn't look as scary as I thought it would be. I'll probably watch it.
I saw previews for it and thought it looked really stupid, but after watching an episode, I really like it. A lot of there information about the supernatrual is correct.

Professional Nerd

Wow. eek I'm glad I found this thread. ^^

I've seen every episode far and it's a great show. heart Dean is absolutely hilarious sometimes. xd ("Got anything that's real?" "My boobs." xd )

The Bloody Mary episode is gonna scare the hell out of me, though. sweatdrop I've always been paranoid of mirrors, especially at night. ^^;;

Prophet

Ryukkuu
sweatdrop I've always been paranoid of mirrors, especially at night. ^^;;

Haha, same. Last night i was watching TV in my sisters room and the preview for the Bloody Mary episode came on, and i was freaked out cuz my sister has one of those big mirrors on a stand... another thing freaked me out, i was watching just a little bit of ju-on and i saw the freaky cat boy scream
Seyonne Aldvale

At the beginning...

Amen!

(can't wait to see Bloody Mary!)
Gash-Kun
Ryukkuu
sweatdrop I've always been paranoid of mirrors, especially at night. ^^;;

Haha, same. Last night i was watching TV in my sisters room and the preview for the Bloody Mary episode came on, and i was freaked out cuz my sister has one of those big mirrors on a stand... another thing freaked me out, i was watching just a little bit of ju-on and i saw the freaky cat boy scream

i usually "recuperate" from an episode about 2 days after watching it. this time, i only watched the preview and it scared me shitless! i'm still paranoid by mirrors and water when i think about it too much.

im watching it for jensen ackles heart I MUST

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces