Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were you disappointed that the Supernatural pilot based in Chicago wasn't picked up by the network?

Yes! 0.34 34.0% [ 34 ]
Not really. 0.41 41.0% [ 41 ]
That was a pilot? 0.25 25.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 2115 2116 2117 > >> >>> »|

Professional Nerd

It's not really scary, but I think it's pretty good.

Well, it's over now. I liked it.

The next one looks like it'll be a scary one. 3nodding
This last epsoide wasn't really all that scary...but when that thingie shed it's 'Dean' skin...that was just downright gross.

Or so I and my best friend thought.
gonk

Professional Nerd

I thought it was kind of gross, too. sweatdrop

3,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Profitable 100
Oh it was gross alright! But now next week's episode looks downright FREAKY! The Hook!
I hate the story about THE HOOK. *shivers* I've read many versions of it and none of them end well...
Anyone who wants to get their hooks in Dean, say "I!" blaugh heart

Shy Phantom

Man, I gotta say Dean's little "shedding" was hot right up until he actually started letting those teeth fall and that skin tear domokun Ah well...next week look's creepy. Maybe just as creepy as last week's episode. But I guess I'll just suck it up again crying The things I'll do for this show...
Seyonne Aldvale

"I" XD

XxfushigipinayxX
Man, I gotta say Dean's little "shedding" was hot right up until he actually started letting those teeth fall and that skin tear Ah well...next week look's creepy. Maybe just as creepy as last week's episode. But I guess I'll just suck it up again The things I'll do for this show...

Yes. I agree with all of that. When that shirt first came off I was just about ready to jump right through my TV screen. XD But then it got disgusting and I opted to hide my head underneeth a blanket. XD

The Hook. GAH! Even the preview for it freaked me out. gonk It didn't help that I had to drive my friend home right afterwards, either.

Prophet

I only saw the ending of this episode because i was at my cousins house, but i saw the next weeks episode, it looks REALLY good!
I guess i'll have to download the episode Skin.
Sister_Moon's avatar vigilante_wolf's avatar Ninja Jenn's avatar
I watched the show tonight...was very good. Next weeks will be really good too. Makes me think of the Urban Legend movies.
XxfushigipinayxX
Man, I gotta say Dean's little "shedding" was hot right up until he actually started letting those teeth fall and that skin tear domokun Ah well...next week look's creepy. Maybe just as creepy as last week's episode. But I guess I'll just suck it up again crying The things I'll do for this show...

i agree. all was going well and then.... it just got ugly
Seyonne Aldvale

I heart

Prophet

I just watched it, wow that was... duisgusting when he shed.

Quotable Prophet

It was freaky. I would have believed it was Dean at the very beginning had they not gone and blown it in the previews for the episode that a shapeshifter was involved.

It was sad in some ways. I didn't particuarly care much for the episode. Gotta say that the Bloody Mary one is still my favorite so far.

Professional Nerd

Nobody Famous
It was freaky. I would have believed it was Dean at the very beginning had they not gone and blown it in the previews for the episode that a shapeshifter was involved.

It was sad in some ways. I didn't particuarly care much for the episode. Gotta say that the Bloody Mary one is still my favorite so far.

Yeah, that kind of ruined the surprise. sweatdrop

Bloody Mary was my favorite ep so far, too. 3nodding Along with the first one. I liked the one on the plane, too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff