Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were you disappointed that the Supernatural pilot based in Chicago wasn't picked up by the network?

Yes! 0.34 34.0% [ 34 ]
Not really. 0.41 41.0% [ 41 ]
That was a pilot? 0.25 25.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]

Dapper Dabbler

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
iamapeanut24
It's so like Supernatural to have a wacky filler right after a cliff hanger ending. Another episode with Charlie in it...I'm glad to hear that. Well not really, considering how every returning female character tends to die on this show...(Still mad about Meg...was hoping for more CasxMeg scenes.)

Good to know I'm not the only Megstiel shipper on here. Tumblr makes me feel so lonely, what with its overabundance of Destiel shippers. But I was downright heartbroken when Meg died...they better not kill Charlie!

rhapsody of armageddon's Significant Otter

Desirable Lunatic

I HATE THESE BREAKS THEY HAVE gonk

Ruthless Darling

13,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • PvP 200
The breaks are awful. My Wednesday felt so empty emo

On another note, I just want to say I really applaud Benny's exit. I was so glad he didn't return as an enemy but so sad to see him go.

Desirable Lunatic

I know gonk That whole scene between Benny and Dean when they were saying goodbye emo It killed me. So sweet and heartbreaking heart Kinda glad Sam finally got a slap in the face too (about Benny being a good guy). It was about time evil

But, they're losing all the good guys! One by one their allies are dropping, once again. It's down to the main trio left confused

8,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
How long is the break for?!

Wicked Mage

22,715 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Hellraiser 500
sambart

We have 1 more week and then its back on the 24th.... 3nodding

8,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
Sakura_Aqualight
sambart

I think I can wait that long...

Anxious Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
I still really hate Naomi. stare

Episode 19
Even if she did help them by sending Bobby's soul onto heaven when Crowley tried to interfere. But I kind of hate that they needed her for that. Ugh. Now it's like they owe her or something. Or maybe it just makes her even now, after the way she messed with Cas.

Desirable Lunatic

Maenta

Episode 19
Even if she did help them by sending Bobby's soul onto heaven when Crowley tried to interfere. But I kind of hate that they needed her for that. Ugh. Now it's like they owe her or something. Or maybe it just makes her even now, after the way she messed with Cas.

Absolutely not. She didn't help them to help them. She helped them to trick them into turning against Castiel....to gain their trust so Dean would believe her about Castiel being nuts and misinterpreting her orders, when her orders WERE TO KILL DEAN and I ******** HATE HER. I can't wait for her to die, that devious slut. I guarantee you Crowley and her are in on something, but they're definitely both playing each other.

Desirable Lunatic

sambart
Sakura_Aqualight
sambart

I think I can wait that long...

And it's 2 weeks...2 ******** weeks.

I don't think I can last that long crying

I'll just manage by rewatching episode 17 a bajillion times lol

Anxious Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
ScorpionsApprentice
Maenta

Episode 19

Absolutely not. She didn't help them to help them. She helped them to trick them into turning against Castiel....to gain their trust so Dean would believe her about Castiel being nuts and misinterpreting her orders, when her orders WERE TO KILL DEAN and I ******** HATE HER. I can't wait for her to die, that devious slut. I guarantee you Crowley and her are in on something, but they're definitely both playing each other.

Yeah actually you're right, she can go shove it. scream

Desirable Lunatic

Maenta
ScorpionsApprentice
Maenta

Episode 19

Yup. I bet you if she captures Castiel she'll just try to brainwash him again, and I don't think she'd hesitate to kill Dean yet again. evil No one messes with my men and gets away with it! I didn't like her the moment they showed her face though. I don't trust any angel except Castiel, because they're all bad!

Anxious Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
ScorpionsApprentice
Maenta
ScorpionsApprentice
Maenta

Episode 19

Yup. I bet you if she captures Castiel she'll just try to brainwash him again, and I don't think she'd hesitate to kill Dean yet again. evil No one messes with my men and gets away with it! I didn't like her the moment they showed her face though. I don't trust any angel except Castiel, because they're all bad!

This.

8,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
Maenta
ScorpionsApprentice
Maenta
ScorpionsApprentice
Maenta

Episode 19

This.

Seconded!

Garbage Gaian

I can't believe they got rid of Benny!
Benny was one of my favourite characters!
And when he said he was staying in purgatory i was "******** you supernatural I quit I'm out that's not good nope, nope, nope, nope!"
And then I cried for an hour over my BennyxDean feels
And then I watched Hammer Of Gods and cried over my Gabriel feels xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas