Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were you disappointed that the Supernatural pilot based in Chicago wasn't picked up by the network?

Yes! 0.34 34.0% [ 34 ]
Not really. 0.41 41.0% [ 41 ]
That was a pilot? 0.25 25.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]

Ruthless Darling

13,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • PvP 200
ScorpionsApprentice

We have not directly seen what happened to Chuck. He disappeared (literally) the last episode of season 5 and never resurfaced.
The obvious answer is Chuck was a prophet, and is now obviously dead, since Kevin is in the picture.
The conspiracy answer is that Chuck is really God, and has been the entire time. Which is why it's funny when, the first time he meets the Winchesters, he says "Oh my God. I'm God! I must be; my creations are coming to life crying " No one would ever suspect Chuck as God because of how meek and grimy he can be. Not even the Arch Angels knew. He's a truly perfect actor/disguise. There's a lot of hints toward it, especially the last scene of season 5 where Chuck just vanishes.
That's just a theory though. Guess we'll find out someday....hopefully.

I hope we do find out for sure who Chuck is before they stop making more Supernatural! xd I was totally expecting an explanation to come out as soon as Kevin was called as a prophet but nope emotion_donotwant

ScorpionsApprentice

THE LAST EPISODE WAS AWESOME!

That whole speech Sam gave to Dean in the hallway was so touching and sad, but it was so wonderful at the same time gonk And omg I know; Kevin's become a real soldier. ******** awesome and then OH MY GOD! It happened. I can't tell you how much I was bouncing in my seat when the arch angel's light started to pool into the room over Kevin; I was like "YES! YES! YES!" Because we haven't seen that happen since Chuck lol
I love Castiel crying Talk about shocker when Crowley made an angel-killing gun, and oh my God ******** Crowley called Cas, Cas! evil Damn dirty demon using Cas's nickname like that, made me glare at the screen and growl like a rabid dog rofl And and crying I just want to see what Castiel tells Dean/Sam and how they react to him after ******** Naomi screwed with Dean's perception of Cas.

By the way, Save a Demon soul? Purify it? Uhhh HELL YES! PERFECT final trial, and Meg would have been the perfect demon to save; she was already teetering on her way. It actually makes me suspect she's not dead...only wounded and crawled her way back into a hole. They have a chance to change her. I can't see them having that chance with anyone else...but idk, guess we'll find out!

I agree! This last episode was awesome!
When Crowley popped up with an angel-killing gun I was like it's about time! haha But I didn't even notice that Crowley had called Castiel Cas xd Now I have to go rewatch it! lol

I just had a proud moment with Kevin. He's all grown up and not as whiny anymore 3nodding
And Sam, oh my gawsh, this has been the first time in a long time when I felt super sad for him. I mean I've felt for him before but this has been the most concerning situation with him since season 5. The wall in his head that was supposed to protect him from remembering what Luci&Michael did wasn't that dynamic for me sweatdrop

As for purifying a demon I too first thought of Meg! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she's gonna pop up otherwise, it'll be interesting to see what Demon they'll try to purify instead. Can't wait!

zeldadweeb's Waifu

Fluffy Fatcat

SAM IS BEING PURIFIED OH MY GODDDDDD THIS IS ALL I WANTED FROM THIS SEASON

They're going to try to heal Abaddon aren't they. Don't get me wrong I am happy they're bringing her back- I just wish they had kept Meg alive for this trial???

Ruthless Darling

13,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • PvP 200
Mishamigos

They're going to try to heal Abaddon aren't they. Don't get me wrong I am happy they're bringing her back- I just wish they had kept Meg alive for this trial???

Oh wow I completely missed that episode with her xd I've got some catching up to do 3nodding

Garbage Gaian

I wish I could enjoy supernatural more but because of the fandom I can't enjoy supernatural anymore and it sucks because I really enjoyed the show until I started getting hate from the supernatural fandom because I didn't like the second version of Meg in the show...

Noob

all i'm hoping for is that dean takes care of cas because hes hurt and needs their help.
and
cas is a season 9 regular, and misha collins (who plays cas) is directing a few episodes
im so excited.
◕‿◕

Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
aliissy
all i'm hoping for is that dean takes care of cas because hes hurt and needs their help.
and
cas is a season 9 regular, and misha collins (who plays cas) is directing a few episodes
im so excited.
◕‿◕

>.>
<.<
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who's hoping for that...
Also, I just followed your Tumblr ;D

rhapsody of armageddon's Significant Otter

Desirable Lunatic

Sloth Intruder
I wish I could enjoy supernatural more but because of the fandom I can't enjoy supernatural anymore and it sucks because I really enjoyed the show until I started getting hate from the supernatural fandom because I didn't like the second version of Meg in the show...

Sorry, but that's a really weak reason.

Who the ******** cares if someone yips at you for hating the second version of Meg? I know TONS of people who don't like the second version of Meg. Personally, I like her, but to each their own. I don't get pissed for being the odd man out.

You're a fan because you love the show. Period. If you love the show, ******** watch it and be a fan. Other fans are gonna harp on you because they love it too...and people get heated about what they love/are passionate about it. If you let other people ruin your love for something, you're not a true fan. And that's okay too, but own up.

But that's just my opinion. And I am definitely a hardcore fan so... mrgreen

Desirable Lunatic

XxEchoingSilencexX
aliissy
and
im so excited.
◕‿◕

>.>
<.<
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who's hoping for that...
Also, I just followed your Tumblr ;D

LOL. That would be cute...and it's possible, but unlikely (UNLESS Sam isn't there).

Anyone notice how much more lax/touchy-feely Dean is when Sam isn't around? He's far more calm and easy-going around Cas when no one else is there. So if Sam is out, there's a chance they'll show his softer side with Cas.

I just really hope Naomi didn't already break that fragile reconciliation they had stressed

Desirable Lunatic

Mishamigos

Wow. Abaddon...I would have NEVER guessed her. That's a really awesome idea; it'll probably be happening.

Also, your avi is awesome.

ALSO, YOUR AVI'S NAME IS AWESOME! heart Best. emotion_kirakira

Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Tbh I don't think they'll do it because they have a lot to cover in one episode, and they're probably going to say he magically healed or something. Fans all want to see this tender side of Dean, but we all know Supernatural doesn't succumb to fan service much. *cough* Samandriel *cough*

Also, they have SO MUCH to explain with Naomi and they'd better not kill her off just yet D<
I just really want a five minute scene where Dean opens Cas' shirt, grimaces at how messed up he looks, then performs some fail first aid while Cas looks on with an exasperated expression. We all know that Dean's not going to be tender and caring, but it'll be nice for him to show the big brother caring side he only shows to Sam.

Ruthless Darling

13,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • PvP 200
Sloth Intruder

I used to dislike the new Ruby but then she grew on me. I guess they like to go blonde first then drastically change to a brunette. xd Also, you could just ignore the fandom if you really wanted...

zeldadweeb's Waifu

Fluffy Fatcat

*^* thank you~
ScorpionsApprentice

And to throw my two cents where it doesn't belong I have to say I loved Rachel's portrayal of Meg. I loved Nicki's too though... I just loved Meg and her character development??? love love love I'm a broken record.
Oh god this thread is huge XD I think Supernatural deserves its own subforum rofl

Desirable Lunatic

OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!

This show....

I can't....I JUST CAN'T!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Desirable Lunatic

x Wolfpaw x
Oh god this thread is huge XD I think Supernatural deserves its own subforum rofl

I agree with you!!!! It does deserve it's own' subforum 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces