Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were you disappointed that the Supernatural pilot based in Chicago wasn't picked up by the network?

Yes! 0.34 34.0% [ 34 ]
Not really. 0.41 41.0% [ 41 ]
That was a pilot? 0.25 25.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]

Hilarious Conversationalist

Vailen
Cerulean_Moon
Yay! I cannot wait for Thrusday...But I gotta wait longer cause My dad is coming home late and I'll be asleep when he gets home...>.> I have to wait until friday..>:/ Anyways...That isn't the point...As I have stated before in eariler posts (I disappeared for a while.. o.O) I love this show, I watch the first episode of the second season, became hooked and started to watch the first season episodes..I'm all caught up and I can't wait to see "Born Under a bad sign"

EEE!! Evil Sammy! This will be good.

And yes, I am a Sammy fan, I love him ^.^ and Dean is awesome too, I love his sarcastic remarks and stuff. Brotherly love.

(I need to stop rambling...O.o)

lol, but this is where it's okay to ramble about our thoughts on the show.
xD lol, yes I know...But I ramble too much sometimes...^^; Yeah....
Cerulean_Moon
Vailen
Cerulean_Moon
Yay! I cannot wait for Thrusday...But I gotta wait longer cause My dad is coming home late and I'll be asleep when he gets home...>.> I have to wait until friday..>:/ Anyways...That isn't the point...As I have stated before in eariler posts (I disappeared for a while.. o.O) I love this show, I watch the first episode of the second season, became hooked and started to watch the first season episodes..I'm all caught up and I can't wait to see "Born Under a bad sign"

EEE!! Evil Sammy! This will be good.

And yes, I am a Sammy fan, I love him ^.^ and Dean is awesome too, I love his sarcastic remarks and stuff. Brotherly love.

(I need to stop rambling...O.o)

lol, but this is where it's okay to ramble about our thoughts on the show.
xD lol, yes I know...But I ramble too much sometimes...^^; Yeah....

lol, same here... go us! cool

What are your favorite episodes?
blaugh So all in all...
SAMMY'S FANS KICK
DEANS FANS'S a**!!

YAAAYY

sweatdrop

*plots schemes diabolical invasion to the studio demanding to see Jared*

redface
Freya of Chobitz
blaugh So all in all...
SAMMY'S FANS KICK
DEANS FANS'S a**!!

YAAAYY

sweatdrop

redface

That would be fun, but I'm more of a dean fan now.

Hilarious Conversationalist

My favorite episode...Oh gosh...Um...Usually asking me that question will make me say "I can't choose! There's so many! 0.0" But um really, I like the episodes when it involves Sammy's powers.

But seriously I like a lot...I'll go on forever..xD
I wonder why Sam's never been able to use the telekinesis since that episode with Max....?

There's that theory of his ability to borrow powers from other psychics, but it doesn't sound right to me. :C

[/randomrant]
Yeah, I liked the episodes when they started to go into the details of Sam's powers more and what they really mean.

Two of my favorite examples of those are Croatoan and Hunted.

I think the telekinesis was how Sam described it as just some adrenhaline thing. Maybe because they're all psychic, they all could have the same power, just some different psychic abilities come out in different people, but they're all connected under the same abilities because of the yellow eyes demon. Like how both Ava and Sam had death premonitions.
Ok, here's the challenge- in last week's episode of Supernatural, during the first scene showing Dean on the bed enjoying Magic Fingers, he's listening to his mp3 player....anyone know the song he's listening too? It's been driving me crazy trying to find out.

I can't wait to see the next episode. Gods- I wish it was Thursday. gonk
I love the song they used in Nightshifter Renegade by stix, verry cool
Guenivere
Ok, here's the challenge- in last week's episode of Supernatural, during the first scene showing Dean on the bed enjoying Magic Fingers, he's listening to his mp3 player....anyone know the song he's listening too? It's been driving me crazy trying to find out.

I can't wait to see the next episode. Gods- I wish it was Thursday. gonk

I FKING LOVE YOUR SIGGY.
the season started off so great, all Dean being sexy and broody, now it's all about Sam an his "powers" when are we going to get back to DEAN there should be a major Dean centric episode to quench my dean thirst
Freya of Chobitz
blaugh So all in all...
SAMMY'S FANS KICK
DEANS FANS'S a**!!

YAAAYY

sweatdrop

redface

I can already imagine something about that:

jared is walking down to the set...when suddenly two ninja girls apear(guess? is freya and myself...xD)and kiddnaped him....
after some hours he awakes on a dark room tie up to a bed.....
the shadows of two girls are walkind towards him with and evil grind....
jared: scream WTH? who are....fangirls????? gonk
myself: trust me,you don't wanna know...* twisted *...or maybe you do....?,anyway...we want YOUR babies! blaugh 3nodding
jared:....dude,i knew i didn't had to do the towel scene..>.>U..
freya: i'll go first!
myself:....da heck? NO way...i'll go first!
jared:...may i choose? i mean...im the one who's getting raped after all... sweatdrop
freya and myself: alright...choose!!!!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED......

*yeah i know...i give free fanservice...xD*

wanna know what happens next?

i'll give the honor to continue the story to freya,so she can put and end to it or pass it down on another fan.... whee

ps: this are just little storys so we dont have to spam with some random things... im not saying we ALL should make a 10000000 pages fic...
speaking of Dean, if anyone's interested, my latest SP vid is up it's called Dean Sexual Healing, check it out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3gLtlReW4k
Dasper Sparda
Freya of Chobitz
blaugh So all in all...
SAMMY'S FANS KICK
DEANS FANS'S a**!!

YAAAYY

sweatdrop

redface

I can already imagine something about that:

jared is walking down to the set...when suddenly two ninja girls apear(guess? is freya and myself...xD)and kiddnaped him....
after some hours he awakes on a dark room tie up to a bed.....
the shadows of two girls are walkind towards him with and evil grind....
jared: scream WTH? who are....fangirls????? gonk
myself: trust me,you don't wanna know...* twisted *...or maybe you do....?,anyway...we want YOUR babies! blaugh 3nodding
jared:....dude,i knew i didn't had to do the towel scene..>.>U..
freya: i'll go first!
myself:....da heck? NO way...i'll go first!
jared:...may i choose? i mean...im the one who's getting raped after all... sweatdrop
freya and myself: alright...choose!!!!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED......

*yeah i know...i give free fanservice...xD*

wanna know what happens next?

i'll give the honor to continue the story to freya,so she can put and end to it or pass it down on another fan.... whee

ps: this are just little storys so we dont have to spam with some random things... im not saying we ALL should make a 10000000 pages fic...

(tis a great idea *pervy grin*)
Jared: anyone got a nickel? heads its freya and tails its dasper.
*has nickel* TwT but phillup(the nickel) doesnt like being man-handled.
Dasper: O_o you name your $$?
*nods* blaugh
jared i could spare you for a short time but you must finds any picts of you or your brother crying!!

Jared: ._. thats it?
*nods* well for meh... :3
Dasper: who has ductape!?!
(im writing a fanfic on fanfiction and want help... )
Freya of Chobitz

(tis a great idea *pervy grin*)
Jared: anyone got a nickel? heads its freya and tails its dasper.
*has nickel* TwT but phillup(the nickel) doesnt like being man-handled.
Dasper: O_o you name your $$?
*nods* blaugh
jared i could spare you for a short time but you must finds any picts of you or your brother crying!!

Jared: ._. thats it?
*nods* well for meh... :3
Dasper: who has ductape!?!
(im writing a fanfic on fanfiction and want help... )

(i help fanficting! >x3)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces