Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were you disappointed that the Supernatural pilot based in Chicago wasn't picked up by the network?

Yes! 0.34 34.0% [ 34 ]
Not really. 0.41 41.0% [ 41 ]
That was a pilot? 0.25 25.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]

3,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
god i can't wait until the next seasons, i was sooooo mad on the last episode when that truck hit them and i couldn't tell if they died since Dean and John were badly hurt will Sam was ok but still, i hate cilffhangers like that. Man i hope they hurry and start the next season now.

Does anybody know when they are going to put the first season on dvd yet?????

Magical Girl

35,050 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Just letting everyone know they started making the 2nd season. They made 2 so far.

Magical Girl

35,050 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
phoebe-chan
Just letting everyone know they started making the 2nd season. They made 2 so far.

that's 2 new episodes. sweatdrop
I can't wait for season 2!!! Its going to be so awesome!
inuyasha's_love85
god i can't wait until the next seasons, i was sooooo mad on the last episode when that truck hit them and i couldn't tell if they died since Dean and John were badly hurt will Sam was ok but still, i hate cilffhangers like that. Man i hope they hurry and start the next season now.

Does anybody know when they are going to put the first season on dvd yet?????

I hope they put them on dvd soon, I wanna own them so I can watch them over and over. I cant wait till september when they start airing the 2nd season
Yes! It's like an unstoppable train now.
They've started making them so YEE!

I just CAN'T WAIT!
Thats my favourite T.V show but its not back on yet crying crying
There's this guy on my street who drives a truck almost identical to John's.
It makes me giddy when he drives past.
there's box sets out for the first part of Supernatural, but come on...tht last episode is mean twisted but if they are doing another series that means at least one of them is still alive...right?? sweatdrop
limegreenjelly
there's box sets out for the first part of Supernatural, but come on...tht last episode is mean twisted but if they are doing another series that means at least one of them is still alive...right?? sweatdrop

I think they signed all 3 actors, which means they should all live. heart
AriRashkae
limegreenjelly

I think they signed all 3 actors, which means they should all live. heart

yes... they signed all 3.. and they are going to live.. and the metallicar is going to live too!!! biggrin yay! dean is going to fix it in like the second eppy.
67 chevy impala

yes... they signed all 3.. and they are going to live.. and the metallicar is going to live too!!! biggrin yay! dean is going to fix it in like the second eppy.

Yay car! heart That's the one I was really worried about. sweatdrop
whee Dean fixinf metallicar... all sweaty and stuff. Take off shirt? xd
.+RubberGloves+.
whee Dean fixinf metallicar... all sweaty and stuff. Take off shirt? xd

User Image

:faints:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers