Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were you disappointed that the Supernatural pilot based in Chicago wasn't picked up by the network?

Yes! 0.34 34.0% [ 34 ]
Not really. 0.41 41.0% [ 41 ]
That was a pilot? 0.25 25.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]

Cassie Eats Cockroaches
This is my reaction to "Operation Trenchcoat".

User Image

I don't know what it is, I don't want to know what it is. Just more of the raving fangirls -who really are a minority in the fanbase, truth be told- trying to sway the writers into... Something. But I don't want to know.

*jams fingers in ears*

This may be an old post, but I'm going to inform you about what us 'Raving Fangirl's' are doing. We just wanted the writers to bring back Cas because we feel as if they really gave him a crappy ending, making him the bad guy and making the brothers basically hate him, while he accidentally gave way to the next big bad? Yeah, we think that the writer's took an easy way out and basically went with a rather bad idea. We just want the writers to stop pulling this BS. Also, season 7 has been pretty badly written over-all, and let us not forget that the writers have been dealing with Wincest fangirls and others who have been all, "BUT THE SHOW IS ALL ABOUT THE BROTHERS!" So now we lost Cas, the Impala, and Bobby. But you know, now they have their way, nothing BUT the brothers.

And we're not really that raving, at least not where I am on tumblr and such. I'm actually kind of disappointed by how y'all here in this thread aren't as kind as the fandom usually is. I always viewed us as a family, but you guys are actually being pretty harsh and mean and acting pretty darn high and mighty.

Well that's my words, peace out, yo~

Questionable Streaker

saIt and burn
I do agree it was very OOC for Supernatural, a little over-the-top, and indeed unnecessary.
I definitely see where you guys are coming from!

But I was just glad for a bit of more "mindless," don't-take-it-too-seriously fun after eleven eps of Souless!Sam (not to mention a break from Lisa).

The bit I bolded was exactly why I liked "The French Mistake". I found it quite cringy and only half-watched it, but it was nice for a light-hearted break, and was good for a laugh.

High-functioning Hellraiser

14,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
Great. Now I have to spend the rest of page 2015 not reading that fangirl's post.

I said I didn't want to know what Operation Trenchcoat is, and I meant it!

The one line I did get from 'The French Mistake', and I blame my roommate because he came out laughing his a** over it, was the "It's an alpaca, jackass!" thing. Still to this day, I have no clue about what importance it had on anything but it just made me lol so hard!

Adorable Lunatic

*fingers in ears*
~ la la la la la la la ~

Aaanyways, just under 24 hours until Slice Girls!
I'm not going in with huge expectations but keeping an open mind.
Definitely crossing my fingers for an Impala sighting, but not getting my hopes up.
If there is any injustice in the seventh season, it's that Dean and Baby have been separated, although I do understand the reasoning.
Cassie Eats Cockroaches
Great. Now I have to spend the rest of page 2015 not reading that fangirl's post.

I said I didn't want to know what Operation Trenchcoat is, and I meant it!

The one line I did get from 'The French Mistake', and I blame my roommate because he came out laughing his a** over it, was the "It's an alpaca, jackass!" thing. Still to this day, I have no clue about what importance it had on anything but it just made me lol so hard!

Wow, rude much? You may think your hot s**t on here but really all you are is a jerk. Makes me glad that I don't even come on here much, let's me actually keep intelligent convesation...

14,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
Yes... I am a jerk because you quoted a post I made over two weeks ago and felt the overwhelming need to explain to me something I said I didn't want to know. Something I said I didn't want to know and had other people agree with me that it was ridiculous at the time.

And again when you decided to educate me about something I don't honestly care about. But even though I only made the comment that I'm never going to read that post and moved back to the subject that was currently under discussion, I'm the jerk.

User Image

Questionable Streaker

saIt and burn
What does the little teaser-thing show? [I haven't seen one]

Adorable Lunatic

LoperDoper
saIt and burn
What does the little teaser-thing show? [I haven't seen one]

Here you go!
A lot of people are already condemning the episode, but idk, I think it could still be good!

Hunter

cool Hour and a half.

14,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
Wow, that actually wasn't that bad! It had Harry Shearer, good ol' case of the week, a good amount of gore... I was pleasantly surprised. Plus, the whole moving the papers thing. They've proved time and time again that even people who've been cremated can come back as spirits, if there is a totem left in the world with which their spirit is still attached. Plus, did anyone else notice that the hand print on Dean's shoulder was gone? Crappy continuity or did it just heal up over the course of three years?

Also, CLOWNS
!
Thats so cool

Questionable Streaker

Well, yawn.
I couldn't really find anything particularly interesting, save for the Bobby thing.
Although, it would have been nice to be less obvious, unless the writers are going to come out with a "It's not Bobby!" thing.

Yeah, so I found that much like a non-episode, no actual mystery to it. Also, am I the only one who found that beginning bit with the knife cheesy
?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces