Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were you disappointed that the Supernatural pilot based in Chicago wasn't picked up by the network?

Yes! 0.34 34.0% [ 34 ]
Not really. 0.41 41.0% [ 41 ]
That was a pilot? 0.25 25.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]

Tipsy Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Medalist 100
Coveted_Phoenix
Johnny Darque
Coveted_Phoenix
Johnny Darque
Alright guys, lets stay on topic. Talking about wendigos is cool but talking about another show isn't.

Charmed. Prison Break. The Vampire Diaries. Dark Angel. 24. Lost. Xena the Warrior Princess!

Ooooppppssss.... did I do it again...?

I just wanted to quote this real quick before I responded to your latest post. How very asinine of you to accuse me of not being tactful when my one and only statement was to say to stop talking about Charmed. And then you responded with this. And then, in my second response to you, which you have quoted above, all I said was that your posts were irrelevant and that's why they were deleted, after explaining why. I didn't say 'Na-na-na-boo-boo! You were wrong and I was right and I dance in the puddles of you tears!' So get off your high horse and acting like you were the victim of my simple request and stay on topic from now on. And just for clarification, I say that with no inflection whatsoever. I'm merely stating fact, once again.

And someone already posted the TV Insider poll link but I'd forgotten all about it after voting every day for a while, so I got my votes in for today!

"A few of my posts were irrelevant, and for that, I think your actions were acceptable."

This comment escape your attention?

And that post was a joke. I was in a good mood, and, at that time, unaware of the consequences of irrelevant posts, though the idea of mods canning a thread for a couple irrelevant posts seems unlikely. And I never said I was a victim. I find your actions justifiable if not hastey, which I said. I apologized. Can we be done?

Yeah, whatever. Act like a child, flaunt the rules and expect everything to be all right. I was hasty in reporting you for not following the rules. Sure, whatever you say, lady. Two pages of bullshit about Charmed was a few posts... Yeah. And if you don't believe they remove official threads, go hunting for the original Heroes thread. It got binned after a couple hundred pages when it went off topic. Go to the first page of the current Heroes thread and you'll see people asking what happened to the original. It does happen. And I think Seyonne would be very pissed if his baby got tossed because a few people went off topic and thought there were no consequences.

And I post this only because I came across it while typing this up. And it's funny.

User Image

Aged Noob

12,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
I was so hoping that Dean would lose his grip and go flying backward... So wished that had happened. whee
Thats so cool

Ruthless Darling

13,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • PvP 200
Malee
You both said your peace, now stop asking for it to be "done" and let it go.

Anywho... I'm not sure how I'm going to handle going from Sammy with a soul to a full episode of Sammy as a robot and hope that it adds to the plot instead of just being one of those "Hey! Lets see what Sammy was up to while he wasn't under Dean's watchful eye." We are fully aware what Sam is capable of when Dean isn't holding the leash.

I agree in both respects!

First off a few of my posts were deleted too since they were off topic. Did I think it was a bit "childish", for lack of a better word, to report a couple off subject posts that were spawned from a Supernatural discussion? Yes, but I too understand that it went against forum rules/policy and so on and so on and would hate to see this thread get nixed so that's that. But yeah it is best just to let it go.

As for the next episode, I'm really kinda anxious in a not so good way about it for reasons that you mentioned. I am really hoping to find something useful in that episode that makes the plot progress nicely too xd If it ends up being a filler, I will be greatly disappointed neutral

However, I am curious to see when the scene between Dean and Gramps is gonna turn up again. You know, the one where Dean pretty much threatens him in "Caged Heat" yep looking forward to seeing how that's gonna play out and even about what Sammy will think when he finds out Samuel is alive

Which brings up another thought sweatdrop

Now that Crowley is dead, would Samuel still be doing demon work? If not then what exactly is he up to? Hmm, now I'm really curious.

Ruthless Darling

13,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • PvP 200
Malee
I was so hoping that Dean would lose his grip and go flying backward... So wished that had happened. whee

lol that would have been hilarious xd

Quotable Smoker

It's a shame, Johnny. If we'd 'met' on better terms, we might've gotten along.

Anyway, Charmed put aside, I'm much more interested to find out what happens in the episode in two weeks than I am to find out about Sam's off-the-leash-of-Dean adventure. According to IMDB, they're bringing back Ben and Lisa. After that last, brutally honest, conversation, I'm super stoked to see what happens between them. And I'm glad that they didn't leave the Dean-Lisa-Ben relationship where it was--how depressing that would've been.

3,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Bloodlust Vampyre
punkme1212
K U R I
Yay! Its back! I loved it when Cas looked like he was going to hug Sam lol. Love! Yay it's back!

haha yeah I was like "really sam, you just got, your mushy dorky soul back and you can't give him a hug?!?!!?"

Gah! Your signature is so cute~

haha thank you, addict sammy was the cutest no question. 4laugh

Aged Noob

12,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
I'm really hoping that this is the end of the Dean/Lisa relationship and they finally put it to rest. As much as I liked Lisa, I think the two are terrible together.

3,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Coveted_Phoenix

Anyway, Charmed put aside, I'm much more interested to find out what happens in the episode in two weeks than I am to find out about Sam's off-the-leash-of-Dean adventure. According to IMDB, they're bringing back Ben and Lisa. After that last, brutally honest, conversation, I'm super stoked to see what happens between them. And I'm glad that they didn't leave the Dean-Lisa-Ben relationship where it was--how depressing that would've been.

do you mean the one on the 25th?
I can't wait for that one we get to see Misha play Misha?!?! I hope he actually puts up tweets while their filming.

& on a different topic, I was pok’en around YouTube & I found an old panel video where, some fan asked the boys if they were going to do a musical on supernatural (like Buffy). She said he should sing instead of dean (which in my opinion would be the same thing) and Jensen said & I quote "yeah well I don't get paid to play me; I was hired to play some other guy". And I recently found it again, after hearing about "the French Mistake" and it made me giggle a little. Oh Jensen you naive boy ^_^.
Malee

This. I also loved the epic music they played while he tried failed to pull it out dramallama

I also knew something was totally going to happen to the sword xd

3,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Malee
I'm really hoping that this is the end of the Dean/Lisa relationship and they finally put it to rest. As much as I liked Lisa, I think the two are terrible together.

hey who knows maybe they'll kill her off, on the 25th, they are planning on bringing her back.

Aged Noob

12,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
punkme1212
Malee

hey who knows maybe they'll kill her off, on the 25th, they are planning on bringing her back.

As much as I love character death, I can't see killing Lisa as serving any purpose other than to bring great joy to many fans... I probably wouldn't be one of them. I liked Lisa.

Tipsy Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Medalist 100
Coveted_Phoenix

I don't have a problem with you, honestly. I have a problem that you have a problem with me following the rules. Maybe it comes from being from a family of convicts. I like to follow to rules and dislike flaunters. Nothing against you personally, believe me but it's the situation itself. And I agree with Malee. I'm not a shipper of any of the male characters together but something about the introduction of Lisa as Dean's avenue to normalcy rubbed the wrong way. Probably something to do with how unnaturally orange she is. It's not right and it makes me want to whip out the shottie and pump her full of rock salt to see what happens.

Wheezing Gawker

Almost done with S1. Benders was a good episode.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff