Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were you disappointed that the Supernatural pilot based in Chicago wasn't picked up by the network?

Yes! 0.34 34.0% [ 34 ]
Not really. 0.41 41.0% [ 41 ]
That was a pilot? 0.25 25.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]

Well, i'm not from there--but on my dvd, when you put it in, and it takes you to that main menu, it should say special features.

Omg! Almost time for the new season! smile
it doesn't say that when i put the dvd in, in other supernatural forums there have been complaints, i was just wondering if it worked for anyone in aus
clhoffman
it doesn't say that when i put the dvd in, in other supernatural forums there have been complaints, i was just wondering if it worked for anyone in aus
worked for me....i havent had any problem with mine...
hehe the season of Supernatural starts on Sept 29th for me down here in Canada. oh i hope they have a episode where Dean falls for a girl heart 3nodding
Where I am it starts on the 28th. I can't wait!
where did u buy it??? Cos i did a little research after posting and it said the Australian release had all the special features deleated.. gonk
so could u tell me where u bought it from.. thanks
hmmm i just bought my dvd set yesterday at Best Buy but i can't watch it at home cause we don't even have a dvd player so i just go to my friends place and watch it there cause she also loves the show so we watch it together . hehe i am going there tommorrow so i can watch my fav episode " Hell House " . 3nodding wink

Prophet

icewolf2006
hehe the season of Supernatural starts on Sept 29th for me down here in Canada. oh i hope they have a episode where Dean falls for a girl heart 3nodding

Are you sure it starts on September 29th? Because the only Canadian channel I remember it being on is CityTV and it starts on the 28th on that channel...
Yeah. Because Supernatural is on Thursdays. And on CityTV it does start on the 28th... And thats like the only channel it's on that I know of in Canada.
clhoffman
where did u buy it??? Cos i did a little research after posting and it said the Australian release had all the special features deleated.. gonk
so could u tell me where u bought it from.. thanks
i got mine at target
11 more days... well, until then, I still have the second half of the season 1 set and its featurettes to tide me over

Moonlight Gaian

4,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
I cant wait for the new season
love that show lol

dramallama

Tricky Treasure

Monkey..22
icewolf2006

Are you sure it starts on September 29th? Because the only Canadian channel I remember it being on is CityTV and it starts on the 28th on that channel...

Space reruns it Fridays and Saturdays, maybe she meant then? *shrug*
I have satellite, so I get the WB CW. And since City doesn't snark the feed like CTV or Global does, I get to see all sorts of fun American commercials too xP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff