Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were you disappointed that the Supernatural pilot based in Chicago wasn't picked up by the network?

Yes! 0.34 34.0% [ 34 ]
Not really. 0.41 41.0% [ 41 ]
That was a pilot? 0.25 25.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]

limegreenjelly
I dunno...but come on...Please all americans please do not ruin it for the Europeans and the Austrillians we want to find out ourselves...so not another word of the last program of the series, its abit unfair don't you think???

Amen!
We don't have long to go! Let's PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!
Heh.
It's a little hard for those of us who've seen it to not want to discuss it here, you know?
That's totally uderstandable.
Perhaps you could be a bit cryptic? So the people who've seen it know what you're talking about, but the people who haven't won't have a clue.
What does Gaia need? A Supernatural Guild. whee
hear hear we need a guild mrgreen I can't wait to see the finale it sounds so cool!!!

Fashionable Seeker

ok i was looking on google and found this

Will Supernatural return for Season Two?
Is Supernatural coming back next year? Producer Eric Kripke talks to E!Online's Kristin about the show's prospects: "I think we'll be back. You know, knock on wood. We don't know for sure, but we feel fairly confident that we're going to get picked up for a second season. We do need to expand our viewers, so people, tune in! But overall, we're doing solid in the ratings, and I think you will see us in season two."
Prince Namor
What does Gaia need? A Supernatural Guild. whee

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=13167
And Gaia does have one 3nodding
yah .thanks for tellin me
Morgan_Cross
ok i was looking on google and found this

Will Supernatural return for Season Two?
Is Supernatural coming back next year? Producer Eric Kripke talks to E!Online's Kristin about the show's prospects: "I think we'll be back. You know, knock on wood. We don't know for sure, but we feel fairly confident that we're going to get picked up for a second season. We do need to expand our viewers, so people, tune in! But overall, we're doing solid in the ratings, and I think you will see us in season two."

It was decided a week or 2 ago. mrgreen

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CW_Network
:pokes thread: Where is everyone?

Oh, wait. School's ending. xd
Some News: On Supernatural TV they post a interesting new thing. Futon Critic says that Supernatural will come back on the 21th September '06. You can also view some other series like Smallville and Reba!
AriRashkae
:pokes thread: Where is everyone?

Oh, wait. School's ending. xd

Horray school is ending only like 12 more days till schools out
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh
Someone promised a cookie?
what kind of cookie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash