Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were you disappointed that the Supernatural pilot based in Chicago wasn't picked up by the network?

Yes! 0.34 34.0% [ 34 ]
Not really. 0.41 41.0% [ 41 ]
That was a pilot? 0.25 25.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]

DeAngelicious
I couldn't help myself and I just saw the spoilers!!! gonk

I DIDNT DO ANYTHING ninja
SOUNDS GREAT!!!!!!!!!
heart
HeLLo_PocKy
SOUNDS GREAT!!!!!!!!!
heart

Lmao Well, I havent seen you in a while.
I'm new to the Supernatural (Hell no, not the actual supernatural, the show, I've been studying supernatural evidence since I was 6)

Have they had any shows about Bloody Mary, if so can someone post the story? I want to compare my evidence about her with someone elses.
DragonEmpress92
I'm new to the Supernatural (Hell no, not the actual supernatural, the show, I've been studying supernatural evidence since I was 6)

Have they had any shows about Bloody Mary, if so can someone post the story? I want to compare my evidence about her with someone elses.

YESS! They DID have a Bloody Mary episode! The story for the BM was that Bloody Mary travels with its painting, because her soul is locked in the painting, and if the painting is in one town, it haunts that town. So if anybody in that town says Bloody Mary three times in front of a mirror, and somebody related to them has a secret of when somebody died, Bloody Mary scratches their eyes out, and they die. Thats basiclly the story for the episode in Supernatural haha. But this is a TV show xd so your evidinces for Bloody Mary would probabbly be more correct than the ones on the show, so feel free to post your story! I would love to hear it haha.

Tricky Treasure

It was a mirror, not a painting, you're thinking of Provenance with the painting. razz

The Mary in Bloody Mary was (I think) an aspiring actress who was having an affair with a married surgeon. He killed her and cut out her eyes, and with her dying breaths, she tried to spell out his name on the mirror in her blood, but couldn't finish. So her spirit haunted the mirror she died in front of, and whenever she was summoned, she'd find someone with a dark secret, appear in a mirror and get revenge by liquefying their eyes.

I think the writers of the show just invented this story so it'd work in the episode, Sam even mentioned that the Bloody Mary myth has many different origins.

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
well..... i just finished makin a bloody marry centric music video if you wanna see it:

http://www.vidiLife.com/video_play_679226_Supernatural_Puscifier_The_Undertaker.htm?tc=742240

The clips where you see mary tend to be a bit too dark.. sorry. but it's too hard to encode it while making it look good at that resolution... my 720x480 version's better... but what can ya do... ninja
Jigga? Whatta?

WAAAAH!

What am I going to do with my monday nights?
Devil's Trap = BEST EVER!

Oh my god.
That "Dad, please" was about the saddest thing I have ever seen. Ever!
Waaaah!

but...what will happen?

WOEZ!!!!!
can't wait til the second season comes out! xd
ScribbleHearts
DeAngelicious

omg, where are the spoilers?
geisha39
ScribbleHearts
DeAngelicious

omg, where are the spoilers?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10125484&page=98#805334259
I posted them a page back xd
woot! i think i posted something here before, but only one!! if i have..then i havent been here in awhile!! XD!! heh, cant wait till september though!!! SUPERNATURAL SEASON ONE COMES OUT!! woot!! xd and i also cant wait for the second season..huh..i think i said that in my last post here too..i forgot what page though sweatdrop
ScribbleHearts
FINALLY some season TWO spoilers!

Start:
1. The little spoiler bird from the other site has confirmed that Jeffrey Dean Morgan has signed for the first four episodes of season two. Be he live or be he dead/ghost/flashback man, spoiler bird won't say.

2. The PTB wanted Morgan full time very, very badly. The pilot he's filming for ABC kept him from committing full time.

3. Dean will be gravely injured in the accident, his injuries compounded by the internal bleeding caused by the big bad's assault on him at the cabin. Dean's crisis will help to propel Sam in a new direction.

4. Both teams would tag along every now and then to kick a**, but only to discover at a later stage that the female hunters are after something that would make them unstoppable. They fulfill their objective by acquiring the 'thing' that eventually corrupts them and it'd be up to the Winchesters to put an end to them.

End.

Where did you get these from.

#3 Has just made me melt into a puddle on the floor...just so you know.
WHEEEEEEE!!!
lol, most of them are just from the WB (some people have access lmao), and some of those are just "spoilers" Jared and/or Jensen says at interviews and stuff.
The most scariest "Supernatural" show would have to be, for me, the Bloody Mary episode....It was so darn scary...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff