Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were you disappointed that the Supernatural pilot based in Chicago wasn't picked up by the network?

Yes! 0.34 34.0% [ 34 ]
Not really. 0.41 41.0% [ 41 ]
That was a pilot? 0.25 25.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]

They better not cancel the series!! crying That would so suck.... I've seen it happen before. sad Joan of Arcadia
InuYoshi_Demon
They better not cancel the series!! crying That would so suck.... I've seen it happen before. sad Joan of Arcadia
joan of arcadia was on for more than one season tho
Ms Emma Frost
Am I alone in thinking for an older guy, John Winshester is not all that bad looking.

I'm a guy... and he turns ME on a little bit.

Ok, so that may just be an exageration razz , but he certainly does qualify as "ruggedly handsome."

^~^Pudgy_Nazi^~^
in a tv series? quite a few actually....

She has a point.
^~^Pudgy_Nazi^~^
InuYoshi_Demon
joan of arcadia was on for more than one season tho
true. true.

Tricky Treasure

Yeah, I see your point..the exact same thing just happened on Prison Break a few weeks ago. Although I remember the truck being a bit smaller, and in the end, no one in that crash looked nearly as bad as our boys do.

Enduring Evader

DANCEontheROOF
I kinda want to talk about the poll.

I really hope Superntural makes it onto the CW. The pey have already mentioned Supernautral, Reba, and some other shows. If it dosent make it, I would be really upset =/
Nobody ever answered me before....

But what IS the CW network? Is that on cable? It'd be terrible for me if it was. ):

Tricky Treasure

The networks WB and UPN are cutting their losses and forming into one "supernetwork" (I use the term loosely, because most of the shows on either network are craaaaaap). Each network gets to add some of its current shows to the new roster, in addition to the brand new shows being produced. So far, the only ones I know that have made the cut are Gilmore Girls and Smallville from the WB, and Veronica Mars and Everybody Hates Chris from UPN (I know there are more, I just can't think of any atm).
I'm not sure if the new network will be on cable or what, though..I hope it'll just take over the current channel slot for the WB.
Deviedes
Ms Emma Frost
Am I alone in thinking for an older guy, John Winshester is not all that bad looking.

I'm a guy... and he turns ME on a little bit.

Ok, so that may just be an exageration razz , but he certainly does qualify as "ruggedly handsome."

^~^Pudgy_Nazi^~^
in a tv series? quite a few actually....

She has a point.
exactly!
InuYoshi_Demon

You can never predict the WB though.

Like I already can think of two shows. Sorta.

Jack and Bobby only aired for one season. Although there even was a petition made, it never came back for a second season.

Same with Summerland. Although there were two seasons, the WB was ALMOST going to cancel season 2. Ughhh.
Gamine
Ms Emma Frost

Definitely not, John has that hot scruffy older dude vibe about him...best looking TV family evar. Take THAT, 7th Heaven!

Nice one! Totally in agreement. Never thought the Camden's were much to look at anyways, but the Winchesters? OH LA LA. They looked so horrible at the end though crying Dean looked like he was in the best condition, but he was practially half dead before so...

On the sidenote, OMG THE CAR. I love the car! It's their symbol! i can imagine Dean when he wakes up yo see his car like that. "I'll kill those mother f*ckers. Dammit!"
HeLLo_PocKy

On the sidenote, OMG THE CAR. I love the car! It's their symbol! i can imagine Dean when he wakes up yo see his car like that. "I'll kill those mother f*ckers. Dammit!"

rofl True that xd .
Never really herd of it untill a few days ago....now trying to catch it on reruns, but my schedual is so crazy right now. Sounds great from what you all have said! And i am an avid paranormal freak!
The ending of the season finale kinda freaked me out
Especially when
Spoiler:
The possessed truck driver was just staring blanky and calmy.
I mean when the truck hit them i knew it the guy was possessed
But i was totally expecting him to get out of the truck right away and check the car

3,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Profitable 100
I wish they'd rerun it soon.
Deviedes
HeLLo_PocKy

rofl True that xd .
thats xactly wut i was thinking!!! i luved that car!!!! deans gonna be pissed, thats for sure...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff