Total Votes:[ 3 ]
This poll closed on March 3, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I've been working on Dean's leg for an hour.
Just htis one ******** part
an hour
this is not the normal 3d art i usually do
his wound is handpainted.
User Image

i still want to work on it, it draws me.

Lonely Saint

IN CASE SOMEONE MISSED THE J2 PROMOS

Casually linking my own tumblr instead of the source because the source was.... inconvenient to navigate, basically. The source is linked and has giant resolutions.

Omnipresent Demigod

Seraph of Thursday

Casually linking my own tumblr instead of the source because the source was.... inconvenient to navigate, basically. The source is linked and has giant resolutions.

HDMI

~~~
Man why are they so damn sexy ugh... -drool-
~~~

HDMI

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Seraph of Thursday

omg please stop it you two

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I finished that pic and it was terrible. I am going to Hell and Dean is going to become the devil just so he can torture me for doign what I did to him omg I feel bad.

rhapsody of armageddon's Significant Otter

Desirable Lunatic

OH s**t.

I just rewatced Taxi Driver (episode 19).....and realized that, yes...Kevin Tran's mother IS dead. Idk how all of us overlooked this ******** heart-wrenching line, but I know many of us were like WTF SHE'S DEAD?! In the last episode...and I guess we all just blocked it out.

At the end of the episode, Crowley finds Kevin and says this "If you can't find one Tran, find another. Your mom...she didn't want to give you up. Quite a pain threshold, that one has, but even she can only handle so much." Then Kevin goes "She never would have given me up". Crowley goes "No...so we killed her and got your address off her smart phone" and then Kevin screams "NOOOO".

How did we all forget that?! HOW?!

Omnipresent Demigod

ScorpionsApprentice
OH s**t.

I just rewatced Taxi Driver (episode 19).....and realized that, yes...Kevin Tran's mother IS dead. Idk how all of us overlooked this ******** heart-wrenching line, but I know many of us were like WTF SHE'S DEAD?! In the last episode...and I guess we all just blocked it out.

At the end of the episode, Crowley finds Kevin and says this "If you can't find one Tran, find another. Your mom...she didn't want to give you up. Quite a pain threshold, that one has, but even she can only handle so much." Then Kevin goes "She never would have given me up". Crowley goes "No...so we killed her and got your address off her smart phone" and then Kevin screams "NOOOO".

HDMI

~~~
Yeah I remember that episode and knew she was. Pretty sad as well. :/
~~~

HDMI

Cat

I think it's kind of silly that they had to kill her just to get her phone. Hahaha.
Also, Crowley lies.
Seraph of Thursday

Can't wait for it to be October 8th!! emotion_drool

Lonely Saint

ScorpionsApprentice
OH s**t.

We're pulling an Agent Coulson on this one. As long as we refuse to acknowledge someone's death, they're alive. Frankly though, I don't believe she's dead to begin with. Offscreen death, for one - recently in an interview a crew member (producer?) reminded that if there's a death offscreen, it's not set to stone. (And joked about this being Supernatural, after all.)

I honestly think Crowley was just ******** with him, just like he does with everyone else. Whatever it takes to crush your morale and break your spirit. For Kevin, that's a sure bet to hurt.

Basically, I just think she was way too hardcore to be offed in a oneliner, and the whole scene smells of manipulation.

Lonely Saint

sCREAMING UNCONTROLLABLY

I JUST VISITED ASYLUM 12'S PAGE TO CHECK UP ON THE GUEST LIST I EXPECTED TO NO HAVE BEEN UPDATED
AND

I HAVE MISSED THE ADDITION OF
AMANDA
FREAKING
TAPPING

IT'S BEEN TEN MINUTES AND I'M STILL SCREAMING AND HYPERVENTILATING
I'M GOING TO MEET AMANDA TAPPING

ALSO HAS EVERYONE SEEN THE PIG PHOTOS ALREADY
I'M SORRY FOR THE CAPS BUT I AM IN A VERY FRAGILE STATE OF MIND ATM

User Image

Omnipresent Demigod

Seraph of Thursday
sCREAMING UNCONTROLLABLY

I JUST VISITED ASYLUM 12'S PAGE TO CHECK UP ON THE GUEST LIST I EXPECTED TO NO HAVE BEEN UPDATED
AND

I HAVE MISSED THE ADDITION OF
AMANDA
FREAKING
TAPPING

IT'S BEEN TEN MINUTES AND I'M STILL SCREAMING AND HYPERVENTILATING
I'M GOING TO MEET AMANDA TAPPING

ALSO HAS EVERYONE SEEN THE PIG PHOTOS ALREADY
I'M SORRY FOR THE CAPS BUT I AM IN A VERY FRAGILE STATE OF MIND ATM

User Image

HDMI

~~~
Lol, what the hell with the pig! Awe that's amazing. And they're still so very hot. Their facial expressions are priceless in some of those pictures.
~~~

HDMI

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Talk about counter-productive.
User Image
"i'm here to rescue you dean" "can you get your thumb out of my eye then" "oh sorry"

Omnipresent Demigod

CAST1EL
User Image
"i'm here to rescue you dean" "can you get your thumb out of my eye then" "oh sorry"

HDMI

~~~
Hehe, first thing I thought of was an eye joke.
~~~

HDMI

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
HDMI
CAST1EL
User Image

HDMI

~~~
Hehe, first thing I thought of was an eye joke.
~~~

HDMI

any joke inparticular?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out