No 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 1 ]
Other 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
This poll closed on March 3, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.

rhapsody of armageddon's Significant Otter

Desirable Lunatic

Smexi Chex Mix
For the poll, I'm pretty much an equal mixture of Dean, Cas, and Meg.

I've got the same pop culture and musical taste, love of classic cars, tough guy attitude, and protectiveness of Dean.

I'm usually a third wheel, independent yet craving friendship, eager to please, and often torn between two different choices like Cas. Plus, a lot of things and situations he does or gets into just remind me so much of myself. And nobody laughs at my jokes, so I relate to Cas very much.

Finally, I think I'm a lot like Meg, probably my favourite (and in my opinion most severely underappreciated) character in the whole show. She didn't show up very often, but when she did, I saw so much of myself in her (minus the murdering). She's got sass coming out the wazoo, a swinging melodical speech pattern, stands for what is important to her, and wasn't all bad like everyone thought. She wants the guy that doesn't often seem to want her, and that I can definitely relate to. She's like the Scarlett O'Hara of the show, going from cruel and selfish to loving and selfless, and that makes her really special to me.

So, I'm basically 1/3 of each of them.

That's sexy emotion_drool

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
everytime i listen to Mr. Brightside just think of Lucifer.
"Comin' out of my cage, and I been doin' just fine."
or Adam. Not Adam yet though obviously.

Lonely Saint

CAST1EL

Oh my god.

Omnipresent Demigod

HDMI

~~~
Mark Pellegrino. Lol all the key men on Supernatural are just Godly attractive.
But then again it is a hit TV show.. hmm...

~~~

HDMI

Dapper Darling

10,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
ScorpionsApprentice
Smexi Chex Mix

I've got the same pop culture and musical taste, love of classic cars, tough guy attitude, and protectiveness of Dean.

I'm usually a third wheel, independent yet craving friendship, eager to please, and often torn between two different choices like Cas. Plus, a lot of things and situations he does or gets into just remind me so much of myself. And nobody laughs at my jokes, so I relate to Cas very much.

Finally, I think I'm a lot like Meg, probably my favourite (and in my opinion most severely underappreciated) character in the whole show. She didn't show up very often, but when she did, I saw so much of myself in her (minus the murdering). She's got sass coming out the wazoo, a swinging melodical speech pattern, stands for what is important to her, and wasn't all bad like everyone thought. She wants the guy that doesn't often seem to want her, and that I can definitely relate to. She's like the Scarlett O'Hara of the show, going from cruel and selfish to loving and selfless, and that makes her really special to me.

Which part? I suppose they all are emotion_drool

Dapper Darling

10,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
CAST1EL

I'm so sorry, but this is hilarious. Poor Adam...

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
can someone please explain to me why Cas bled from the eye after he killed Samandriel?
And then he said it was because his 'vessel was damaged' but can't it not be damaged by anything other than angel s**t? because dean stabbed/shot him etc.

Omnipresent Demigod

CAST1EL
can someone please explain to me why Cas bled from the eye after he killed Samandriel?
And then he said it was because his 'vessel was damaged' but can't it not be damaged by anything other than angel s**t? because dean stabbed/shot him etc.

HDMI

~~~
I think it was because Naomi was inside of his head. And she used Angel technology.
~~~

HDMI

Omnipresent Demigod

HDMI

~~~
Also, Samandrial, so cute.
~~~

HDMI

Desirable Lunatic

CAST1EL

Cas saying that his vessel was damaged in the battle was a blatant lie that Naomi was making him say to explain the bleeding.

The bleeding was definitely from Naomi's tinkering around in his brain. It's either because his true self conflicted with the robot part of him, that caused the bleeding (the conflict damaged the vessel). Or it was simply because she had been rooting around in there so much, and things were still "tender" so he started to bleed when she "activated him".

I give 2 reasons because, obviously when Naomi tried to force Cas to kill Dean, he had a much greater conflict between the 2 sides, but he didn't bleed that time. With either reason though, it's safe to assume that the longer she took control over him, the less it affected his vessel - thus, less possibility of bleeding. However, the second reason might make more sense, since if the first were true, fighting so hard against her the second time with Dean probably should have led to him bleeding again.

Desirable Lunatic

Smexi Chex Mix
ScorpionsApprentice
Smexi Chex Mix

Oh yes, they all definitely are emotion_drool

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
if you search the tag Castiel on this one art site I'm on that I submit art to, pretty much the first two pages are me omg I need to stop but I can't.

Dapper Darling

10,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
ScorpionsApprentice
Smexi Chex Mix
ScorpionsApprentice
Smexi Chex Mix

Oh yes, they all definitely are emotion_drool

Agreed. emotion_drool

Wait... I guess I'm a little like Balthazar and Gabriel too. They enjoy the little mischievous things, which I can definitely appreciate.

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
something weird happened to Dean's face and I laughed for like 500 years
User Image
it probably isn't that funny but omg

Omnipresent Demigod

HDMI

~~~
Hm, it looks like he's either having an orgasm, or is getting his insides ripped out by a hell hound.
~~~

HDMI

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas