Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
HDMI
HDMI

~~~
Hm, it looks like he's either having an orgasm, or is getting his insides ripped out by a hell hound.
~~~

HDMI

maybe it's both.
when i fixed his face though he looked equally as stupid in the render.
User Image
i ******** up
i'm still relatively novice to expressions.

Omnipresent Demigod

CAST1EL
HDMI
HDMI

~~~
Hm, it looks like he's either having an orgasm, or is getting his insides ripped out by a hell hound.
~~~

HDMI

maybe it's both.
when i fixed his face though he looked equally as stupid in the render.
User Image
i ******** up
i'm still relatively novice to expressions.

HDMI

~~~
Now he's definitely having a good time lol.
But I can't give any feedback in regards to art as I can't make any to save my life. 3nodding

~~~

HDMI

Lonely Saint

HDMI
HDMI

~~~
~~~

HDMI

I'm dying.

Cas, it's looking pretty good in the render, a little smug but yeah.

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Seraph of Thursday
HDMI
HDMI

~~~
~~~

HDMI

I'm dying.

Cas, it's looking pretty good in the render, a little smug but yeah.

he's supposed to be smug. as the description for the image says:
But Dean's a smug, cocky ******** and doesn't really care.

@ Thread
I was watching As Time Goes By and I noticed Dean said 'He broke into the trunk and stole an angel feather'
Dean
Dean...
DEANNN...
Why do you have an angel feather, and where and how do you get it.
What possible ******** reason would he have for having one.
Seriously

Omnipresent Demigod

HDMI

~~~
I wonder this as well, I mean the wings aren't ever really physical are they?
~~~

HDMI

rhapsody of armageddon's Significant Otter

Desirable Lunatic

Dean's best friend is an angel. Sam and Dean have also killed, and come across a lot of killed angels. It's safe to say somehow, they got their hands on an angel's feather, or many, for that matter, since it makes sense they'd stock up when they can. Something like that could be extremely useful in a lot of spells, (protection, summoning, and the like) or things we haven't even seen or heard of yet. I guarantee you they used an angel feather when they had to summon Balthazar that one time, the old fashioned way since he'd NEVER answer one of their prayers.

AND YOU DUNNO, maybe angel's have a "time of the month" where they shed corporeal feathers from their invisible wings. Could be that it's just the ashes of angel's feathers, but they call it angel feathers still. Or it could be something a little less literal, like an angel's feather is just the a hair from an angel's vessel.

OR MAYBE THEY'RE REALLY FEATHERS, and Cas was kind enough to grant them one at some point, making it physical for them to use like a "just in case boys". I'll even write a short story to satisfy your questions lol Just sayin', there's a lot we don't see between the lines of every week's episodes. So I go out on limbs and accept what I'm given at face value, and make up whatever explanation I need to, to fit what I'm given.

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
@Scorpions

Thank you, that was a worthwhile read.

@ thread i guess...
...dean's the master of stupid faces now.
User Image
this was...intentional,though, I guess it makes sense, if you see the whole image.

Warning: graphic, yet censored, violence, nudity, helldean
if you do not like dean being hurt
like, badly
do not look
i felt like i should do something with dean
and hell
and hooks...

Full Image

Lonely Saint

ScorpionsApprentice
feathers

Honestly, I'm not half as pissed about angel feathers as I am about the fact they can just drop that in and never ******** explain it. The established canon is that wings are a part of an angel's true form, inaccessible for humans, potentially fatal at sight and only projectable in shadow form.

If you can go and ******** pluck something physical out of the true form of an angel, you have to explain how.

I don't take kindly to ******** around with established canon. It destroys continuity and confuses the living hell out of people like myself, for whom the canon rules are important.

gonk

Invisible Player

Pushed up, really? That is good news you don't hear often. I just started rewatching the series. I am only on 1.11. This happens to be my favorite epi because Dean mentions my hometown in Indiana.

Omnipresent Demigod

A Redhead Angel
Pushed up, really? That is good news you don't hear often. I just started rewatching the series. I am only on 1.11. This happens to be my favorite epi because Dean mentions my hometown in Indiana.

HDMI

~~~
Indeed, pushed up. : ) It's getting closer and closer : )
~~~

HDMI

Desirable Lunatic

Seraph of Thursday
ScorpionsApprentice
feathers

Honestly, I'm not half as pissed about angel feathers as I am about the fact they can just drop that in and never ******** explain it. The established canon is that wings are a part of an angel's true form, inaccessible for humans, potentially fatal at sight and only projectable in shadow form.

If you can go and ******** pluck something physical out of the true form of an angel, you have to explain how.

I don't take kindly to ******** around with established canon. It destroys continuity and confuses the living hell out of people like myself, for whom the canon rules are important.

gonk

I completely understand how you feel. But I am in no way saying canon rules are not important to me. They actually are very important to me. But I've come to realize that everything on Supernatural can be explained, even if some thing are not explicitly leveled out due to time restrictions or budgeting or whatever. So when an explanation is not given, due to my uncontrollable need to spin my own stories, I make up my own explanations that help me accept certain new truths that come to light.

For all we know, those angels feathers don't belong to real angels, they're just labeled as such for the way they look, all white and mystical. Could be it's a plant with flowers that look like feathers, ******** I've been trying to think of a comparable answer for 7 minutes now, but my brain literally just woke up 10 minutes ago, so I'm drawing blank right now. When I think of one, I'll let you know...

In any case, I do understand being upset over something they don't explain themselves, but if I got upset over everything they dropped on that show and never fully went through to explain, I probably wouldn't like the show anymore, or at least not be as happy with it as my delusional self is.

Desirable Lunatic

CAST1EL
@Scorpions

@ thread i guess...
User Image
this was...intentional,though, I guess it makes sense, if you see the whole image.

like, badly
do not look
and hell
and hooks...

Full Image

Oh, you're welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed it, that was my intention lol.

And Dean's hair needs to be like 2 shades lighter, but other than that.... yup, that's the Rack. How'd you get into these 3D models? You're pretty good at them; better than I could ever be cause stuff like this totally escapes me.

Lonely Saint

ScorpionsApprentice
Seraph of Thursday
ScorpionsApprentice
feathers

gonk

I completely understand how you feel. But I am in no way saying canon rules are not important to me. They actually are very important to me. But I've come to realize that everything on Supernatural can be explained, even if some thing are not explicitly leveled out due to time restrictions or budgeting or whatever. So when an explanation is not given, due to my uncontrollable need to spin my own stories, I make up my own explanations that help me accept certain new truths that come to light.

For all we know, those angels feathers don't belong to real angels, they're just labeled as such for the way they look, all white and mystical. Could be it's a plant with flowers that look like feathers, ******** I've been trying to think of a comparable answer for 7 minutes now, but my brain literally just woke up 10 minutes ago, so I'm drawing blank right now. When I think of one, I'll let you know...

In any case, I do understand being upset over something they don't explain themselves, but if I got upset over everything they dropped on that show and never fully went through to explain, I probably wouldn't like the show anymore, or at least not be as happy with it as my delusional self is.

I do the same thing - it's usually extremely hard to get me to mind because I automatically patch up so many holes and can come up with an explanation to almost anything. This in particular just pisses me off so much, maybe just because it's specifically the angel lore I'm really strict about (and into). Until explained, I've just decided it's a rare herb. I can kind of bend to it being the charred stuff that falls after the wings burn but even that's a stretch I'm not really comfortable with.

Then there's the whole subject, unexplained of course, of black feathers appearing near the Winchesters in S8.
You don't just put one of those between the guys. gonk ARE THESE RELATED? PLEASE TELL ME, TPTB. SERIOUSLY. DON'T DROP STUFF LIKE THAT. AGGH.

( I'm talking about this. )

Desirable Lunatic

Seraph of Thursday
ScorpionsApprentice
Seraph of Thursday
ScorpionsApprentice
feathers

gonk

I do the same thing - it's usually extremely hard to get me to mind because I automatically patch up so many holes and can come up with an explanation to almost anything. This in particular just pisses me off so much, maybe just because it's specifically the angel lore I'm really strict about (and into). Until explained, I've just decided it's a rare herb. I can kind of bend to it being the charred stuff that falls after the wings burn but even that's a stretch I'm not really comfortable with.

Then there's the whole subject, unexplained of course, of black feathers appearing near the Winchesters in S8.
You don't just put one of those between the guys. gonk ARE THESE RELATED? PLEASE TELL ME, TPTB. SERIOUSLY. DON'T DROP STUFF LIKE THAT. AGGH.

( I'm talking about this. )

Yeah, I've seen that. And about how, in the same episode, there's a distinction between the way "Sam" says Dean, and how it doesn't sound like Sam at all, nor does it match his lips - sounds like Cas is actually saying Dean's name, but neither react to it like they can't hear it.

Dunno if I believe or give any consideration to either though. The name thing is a stretch I've gone over a hundred times, and really feel like people are just projecting their s**t into the show (which, I actually see happen way too often in regards to Dean and Cas. I'm a supportive fan of Destiel, but just sayin' a lot of these inferred things are actually erroneously made up through destiel rose-colored glasses in my opinion, but that's a whole 'nother argument). I could be wrong, and could look at it a thousand times again. It would make more sense, if the feather part is true as well...like Cas tried to drop in, but couldn't so a feather was left in it's wake when he was violently pulled away by Naomi.

Or you know, it could be as simple as a hooker was in that room before they were, and wore a black feathered boa, where one was left behind, that maintenance didn't catch because how much do cleaning maids care in places like the motels Sam and Dean frequent? Or as silly as a feather got stuck to Jensen or Jared's clothing and accidentally ended up on the bed, and when they went through the video feed, the editors were just like ******** it- leave it; it'll send everyone into a riot!

Then again, more times than not our writers and directors do everything for a specific reason. So I could just be full of s**t, and there was a reason it was placed there, and that was Cas' voice saying Dean's name, and the writers are really just that cruel and evil. I could drive myself insane thinking it over. Too bad if we asked them, they wouldn't give us a straight answer, yeah?

I just read an article about Dean and Cas upcoming in season 9 and it made me sad. So right now I'm all about the writers being cruel.

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
ScorpionsApprentice
CAST1EL
@Scorpions

@ thread i guess...
User Image

like, badly
do not look
and hell
and hooks...

Full Image

Oh, you're welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed it, that was my intention lol.

And Dean's hair needs to be like 2 shades lighter, but other than that.... yup, that's the Rack. How'd you get into these 3D models? You're pretty good at them; better than I could ever be cause stuff like this totally escapes me.

Hmm..does it? It actually seems pretty dark irl?
Idk, anyway.
I originally found some on Deviantart and decided to download a completely different program from what I'm using now.
At first I just ******** around for it for amusement, then I started using it for pose reference for drawing, THEN I started using it. Terribly. This is my first uploaded image from that program:
It's under here.
User Image

Then I just kept working at working at it and then got a new program, which I use now, and kept working and working etc...
THEN I started making characters....i.e, existent people.
It's a very frustrating process.
To this day I have about...um...let me thiiink... thirteen? Thirteen over a period of about 3 years I think.
Four of them are actually the same person (Kyo: male model, Kyo: female model for his younger, feminine years, Kaoru: same s**t.)
Specifically the models I have are under this spoiler...
(Dir en grey)
Kyo
Kyo
Kaoru
Kaoru
Shinya
Die
(Silent Hill)
Heather
Alessa
(Assassins Creed)
Ezio
Altair
(Tomb Raider)
Lara Croft
(Supernatural)
Dean
Castiel

I have Sam but someone else actually made him. He's a little gimped and I have to fix him first but I havent' actually done any work on him yet.
ANYWAY, yeah that is it I guess
and LET ME TELL YOU.
DEAN'S ******** INTESTINES(what is under that big black bar)
WERE THE BIGGEST PIECES OF s**t I HAVE EVER HAD TO WORK WITH
******** s**t a** MODEL I SWEAR TO GOD
I just wanted them in one god damn place and they kept flying all over the god damn place and disappearing and I'm like CAN YOU JUST DO WHAT I WANT FOR CHRIST SAKES.
I got them.
I actually recorded my frustration of me trying to get them there but the video does not work for some reason...

anyway SORRY FOR THAT LONG SPEECH.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces