No 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 1 ]
Other 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
This poll closed on March 3, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.

rhapsody of armageddon's Significant Otter

Desirable Lunatic

CAST1EL

Wait, this is a TEKKEN GAME?! I didn't know that! That's pretty awesome; now I wanna get this game.

I think you did a pretty good job with their characterizations. Not too shabby with your limitations...and uh, those wings look perfect for you Cas character 3nodding

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
ScorpionsApprentice
CAST1EL

Wait, this is a TEKKEN GAME?! I didn't know that! That's pretty awesome; now I wanna get this game.

I think you did a pretty good job with their characterizations. Not too shabby with your limitations...and uh, those wings look perfect for you Cas character 3nodding

unfortunatley since i suck so badly with that moveset i probably won't be using the ones with the wings, and they only come out like 5 times out of 10 when I'm trying to get them to come out
also nah this is soul calibur 5.
you can do a lot of character customization s**t in it.
hopefuly sc6 will be better.
however there is an unlockable move set that is Devil Jin. The full name is Devil Jin(TEKKEN)
Additionally you can buy clotehs from the online store that are like...Tekken clothes.
I forgot who's. I know King is one of them though.

Additionally Ezio (circa Brotherhood) is also a playable character and is voiced by um what's his face...
Roger Craig Smith there we go.

It's for PS3 and Xbox if you are interested.
You have to level up though to get clothes by doing various s**t (story mode/arcade/ some other really hard mode that i can't remember then name of, online play)
CAST1EL
ScorpionsApprentice
CAST1EL

unfortunatley since i suck so badly with that moveset i probably won't be using the ones with the wings, and they only come out like 5 times out of 10 when I'm trying to get them to come out
also nah this is soul calibur 5.
you can do a lot of character customization s**t in it.
hopefuly sc6 will be better.
however there is an unlockable move set that is Devil Jin. The full name is Devil Jin(TEKKEN)
Additionally you can buy clotehs from the online store that are like...Tekken clothes.
I forgot who's. I know King is one of them though.

Additionally Ezio (circa Brotherhood) is also a playable character and is voiced by um what's his face...
Roger Craig Smith there we go.

It's for PS3 and Xbox if you are interested.
You have to level up though to get clothes by doing various s**t (story mode/arcade/ some other really hard mode that i can't remember then name of, online play)
In case you missed it, you've magically been turned into a member of the Divinity Court team. Gotta love magic, right?

Lonely Saint

CAST1EL

... the characters look awesome, holy crap.
Seraph of Thursday
CAST1EL

... the characters look awesome, holy crap.
In case you missed it, you've magically been turned into a member of the Divinity Court team. Gotta love magic, right?

Omnipresent Demigod

HDMI

~~~
Lol someone attracted the NPC in here. xD
~~~

HDMI

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I dressed Dean in something else to show his ******** tattoo/hand print and fought through sikcness and about to pass out just to record the damn video and oh guess what IT DOESN'T SHOW UP ON THE VIDEO.

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
this probably doesn't belong here but I'm working on Misha/Cas now and Poser keeps doing this stupid s**t.
User Image
Above are the eyes I actually want for him
Below are the eyes I'm forced to use during previews because it actually shows the sclera.
******** Poser ******** s**t up ******** s**t hate this program so much...
The above eyes do not show the sclera in preview for some reason and I have no idea why people do that. assholes.

Cat

Seraph of Thursday

Your avi!! emotion_bigheart

Lonely Saint

twerkstiels
Seraph of Thursday

Your avi!! emotion_bigheart

I know emotion_kirakira
It's almost 2014.

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
there's a bunch of sticky notes on like the intro to the s08 dvd and i keep reading one of them as 'glute fundicular' and laugh for 3 thousand years even though i'm pretty sure that's not what it says.

Omnipresent Demigod

HDMI

~~~
I want to see the 3 extra hours of bonus footage from the season 8 DVD >: (
~~~

HDMI

rhapsody of armageddon's Significant Otter

Desirable Lunatic

I'm gonna get my season 8 dvd this weekend after I get my paycheck whee

Cat

Seraph of Thursday

I know emotion_kirakira