Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noble Gaian

9,750 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Friendly 100
hmm Pearl needs to be slapped. Acting like a dog and snapped back at Ru. Unacceptable.

Kandy Ho needs to step up her game. I hope next week she gets better, I don't care if she some sort of favorite.

Violet also needs to step up her game too. she can't get anywhere with just looks.

Mrs Kasha Davis is one of my favorite queens of the season. It just seems that this week wasn't her week. I'm disappointed in her elimination crying

All I can hope is that they get better later on. *sadface*

Fashionable Vampire

New poll online! Start making your predictions for next week!

Brandon1312's Bestie

Adorable Blob

The Mamini
hmm Pearl needs to be slapped. Acting like a dog and snapped back at Ru. Unacceptable.

Kandy Ho needs to step up her game. I hope next week she gets better, I don't care if she some sort of favorite.

Violet also needs to step up her game too. she can't get anywhere with just looks.

Mrs Kasha Davis is one of my favorite queens of the season. It just seems that this week wasn't her week. I'm disappointed in her elimination crying

All I can hope is that they get better later on. *sadface*
Pearl had every reason to snap back. Ru (along with all of the judges and a majority of the other queens) has been attacking Pearl for being herself. I'd say she has a big personality, and I loved seeing her slay Ru, mainly because Ru has been making so many bad decisions this season sorry bout it.

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
castrillo
Exactly!

Oddly enough, I was most hyped about Kandy Ho because of this video where she slayed every drag queens life ever.

But it's like, is this b***h even on the show? Kandy Ho is one of the lamest ones and is probably the worst PR drag queen they've had (based off what she's done on the show.)

eek eek eek eek i need a cigarette after watching that & i don't even smoke eek eek heart jeSUS CHRIST
where is that fierceness on the show???? damn mama

after seeing that i'd be pissed if Kasha sent her home this week lmao

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
Princess Volupine
Ummm so I don't know if anyone noticed buuuut I just looked up season 7 on Wikipedia and they already have an elimination chart predicting the top 3? Was just wondering where the f they got all their information from???

I saw that too, i'm 99.99999% sure it was some kind of prank/whatever. it was edited a few hours later with obvious joke names in their places, like "Glamour Toad" being eliminated in ep1 lmao
lord knows Ru's about had it with spoilers & leaks i can't imagine what would happen if was true........

ImBeza's Bae

Lady Girl

25,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Waited to see Untucked.
Glad I did!

Mrs. Kasha Davis:
Kinda sad to see her go, because I did enjoy some of her humor, but she did indeed seem to be holding a lot back.
Go big or go home, as they say.

Kandy Ho:
After watching that Robotika video, I'm so disappointed in her.
I was kinda meh about her because I was under the impression that she was "just" a glamour/pretty queen and that's it.
But now seeing that she's got some skills that she doesn't seem to be using for some reason makes me upset about it.

Ginger Minj:
She was funny, I'll give her that, but I still don't like her lol

Katya:
I'm hoping she steps it up a bit more, she's been doing consistently good for the most part.
Just need to see some "WOW" moments.

Violet Chachki:
Glad that she opened up a bit in Untucked.
Even if it was fairly shortlived when once again she got super selfish and upset when all the attention wasn't on her.
She still seems to be doing okay though, so whatever, we shall see what happens.

Miss Fame:
Seeing her meltdown in Untucked was so cute, I like her a lot more now, and I already liked her a fair amount.
Still consistently good, and I'm enjoying it.

Jaidynn Diore Fierce:
She seems to be becoming the "clutch" queen that just barely scrapes by in the challenges and such.
Dunno how long that will keep her afloat.

Kennedy Davenport:
For some reason I feel her checking out very soon.
She's been kinda flat for me for a while...

Max:
Continuously progressing and I'm enjoying the results.
She seems to be the most well-rounded and...Stable? I guess I would say.
Waiting to see if it continues.

Pearl:
She's getting set-up to be the "turnaround" storyline, which is fine I guess, because I enjoy her.

Fashionable Vampire

As of this typing, here is what the thread's predictions for bottom 2 are:

Kandy Ho with either Jaidynn Diore Fierce or Katya. Kennedy Davenport, Pearl and Violet Chachki are possible contenders as well.
I read somewhere that Absolut pulled it's sponsorship of the show after Jinkx Monsoon won Season 5. They apparently wanted Roxxxy to win. *shudders*

Fashionable Vampire

Dustynvega
I read somewhere that Absolut pulled it's sponsorship of the show after Jinkx Monsoon won Season 5. They apparently wanted Roxxxy to win. *shudders*

That's just shady!

Abomination

Dustynvega

Sifen Yamishi
That's just shady!

If this T is true, then they're trying to pull an ANTM.
Covergirl cosmetics chooses the winner: the girl who they think embodies the brand better. I wouldn't wonder if Absolut wanted Roxxxy to be somewhat their brand ambassador, she fits selling alcohol perfectly. lol

Covergirl don't cover boy, baby. rofl

Fashionable Vampire

For those who are interested in seeing Max's work:
https://vimeo.com/120952244
https://vimeo.com/119075522

She really should win this season. If not, Miss Congeniality.

ImBeza's Bae

Lady Girl

25,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Sifen Yamishi

What if she's the first queen to win both? xD

Fashionable Vampire

Lusty Lush
Sifen Yamishi

What if she's the first queen to win both? xD

If she does both, I'm going to try and make a Max-atar.

Fashionable Vampire

I figured this video is appropriate for this week.

Mini-Challenge Winner: Ginger Minj

Main Challenge Winner: Katya
Bottom 2: Jaidynn Diore Fierce and Kandy Ho
Eliminated: *FINALLY!* Kandy Ho

Also, SNATCH GAME 2015 IS NEXT WEEK. Place your bets people!

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200
I was a fan of Max before but I'm now obsessed with her. I completely agree with her standpoint on sex. Just because you're queens doesn't mean that you have to speak and act like horn dogs. Gays are already stereotyped by some as hypersexual thirst buckets so why play into it?

Ginger... honey... I won't put my shades on for this because it's not a reading you as severely as I could. This is just fyi. If you are able to pick teams, you NEVER put your biggest threat with the weak girls. Why? Because if you have someone who is strong at something and you put them with weak people of the same suit then it makes the strong one look strongER. Max looked strong as hell during rehearsal with Violet and Kandy. YOU did that...

Miss Fame, OMG shut up!

Oh Jaidynn honey. I pray for nothing but the best for you. I can relate to you for being afraid to come out. I really can. <3

Runway: (fave to least)
Violet Chaki: GAG-WORTHY!!! No words!
Max: YAAAAAS b***h! The presentation and the outfit!
Jaidynn Diore Fierce: OITNB meets Thriller! I LIIIVE!!!
Pearl: Okay b***h... I see you giving us polio-realness (no shade).
Miss Fame: I LOOOVE the wig! Dress is nice too!
Kandy Ho: Vampires never die. Well played, Kandy. Well played.
Ginger Minj: Meh
Katya: I get it, but it's not my favorite.
Kennedy Davenport: Girl.... no.

Did ya'll catch Miles looking like a brokedown version of Shawn? I couldn't help but laugh!

I HATE when Michelle gets in the mode of "You're you and you're great at you but now I want you to NOT be you"... b***h what?

Jaidynn's in the bottom two?! I'm scared for her...

... but MISS b***h TURNED IT!!! Big girl can move and I was feeling it all! AND she sent Kandy packing! Girl... I love you..

Top three for now: Max, Pearl, Violet

About Untucked (not for the sensitive or faint at heart):

In the words of the great Detox, I HAVE HAD IT! Sit back and relax everyone because you're getting two reads in one post. *puts on reading glasses*

First off, let's start with Ginger. Look you wannabe diva who looks like a cheap a** Ikea rug in the back, I have put up with your s**t for far too long. You won one challenge in week two and thought you've been slaying it ever since. b***h please, your look is pedestrian at best and while your looks are ever-changing, the judges aren't seeing it for you. b***h you then have the nerve to come for Max who has the same face, granted, but SLAY the judges and you with an overall look that puts you to shame. You're just a bitter a** b***h that knows you're one of the weak ones. You need to spend less time being a gutter bum b***h and do something more constructive like shaving your back with your old gummy bear a**... sitting up there with more rolls than a Thanksgiving dinner. Stop comparing yourself to Jaidynn because that girl right there is sickening. You're just sick, there's the difference.

Now Kennedy, b***h. At the beginning you were one of my top picks. Now you have the nerve to come for Pearl and Max wile looking like a chicken fell in coal mine, was trampled on with spiked heels, deep fried in lard, then dumped in rock salt. b***h, you better ******** stop. Then you read Pearl for having a "throw together". She ******** made sense you ignorant b***h! You gave a ten minute monologue on your look and I was STILL lost. Sit your old busted a** somewhere and don't get up until you know what the ******** you're talking about!

Both you bitter bitches need to get off my screen. You're the two weakest bitches there and have the most s**t to say. Really?

Katya, btw. You've got one more time and I'll be reading you next.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff