Welcome to Gaia! ::

I wonder if they ate their outfits after that episode...

Lonely Lover

The Yma Sumac persona is perfect for Jinkx, I think. Just the right touch of manic chaos. I loved Jinkx' performance!

I think one positives that won her the judges' favor was that she stayed in the reindeer character the entire time, from the runway presentation to the dance. Her wrist gestures and kicks all worked together to present a personality that came alive. Detox didn't have a personality to begin with!

I'm looking back at the lip synch now. I think a coiffure would have been more appropriate, instead of having her hair down like that, and I would have added a few ringlets. I don't think an entirely silver wig was the way to go; I think she should have stuck with a matte color and added powdered streaks of silver throughout the coiffure. I really liked her Balkan coin necklace (I can't remember what they're called; they were used in Galliano's Fall '09 show). I'd scrap her dress, though.

Fashionable Vampire

Episode media:

http://www.logotv.com/video/rupauls-drag-race-episode-11-season-5-sugar-ball/1705510/playlist.jhtml#vid=899122

http://www.logotv.com/video/rupauls-drag-race-untucked-episode-11-sugar-ball/1705511/playlist.jhtml#vid=899132

http://www.logotv.com/video/misc/899248/bonus-scenes-rupauls-drag-race-episode-11-season-5-sugar-ball.jhtml#id=1705745

I've extended the poll till May 5th, given how the reunion will have our coronation of Season 5's queen.

Obsessive Hoarder

14,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Oh? Looks like Roxxxy posted an apology from last night's episode!

(Spoilered to save space. She posted it on her Facebook, for those who're curious. I found it on another forum, because I'm a square that doesn't have FB. Oh, well!)

ok let me address the issues of last nights episode…ALL TEA ALL SHADE!
just so thats its out there and cause there is no explanation. if u feel like reading this than read. if not then i cant make you.
did i say all the things on last nights episode YES! I am a pageant girl who is NOT new to competition. IT CAN GET VERY UGLY! We were so stressed and i let every little thing bother me and needed to shut the hell up. Im not going to make EXCUSES! the things i said and did WERE on the verge of BULLYING and just plain out HORRIBLE. Jinkx was my BIGGEST competition and scared the s**t out of ME and it kills me that i would have done her the way i did. NO ONE DESERVES THAT! im NOT looking for sympathy nor anyone to feel bad for me. for the people who know me and have met me know exactly how against that i am and how much i go out of my way for people. i am a true believer of actions speak louder than words. Jinkx is an amazing person inside and out and is the exact opposite of me but JUST AS GOOD BABY! she was someone i never saw as a threat from as close minded as i was back then and ended up my BIGGEST competition! In life we learn a lot of lessons through experiences and i learned so much! we all have growing up to do and make MANY mistakes. some of mine just happen to be on national television. if i lost you as a fan i APOLOGIZE FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! for i would have lost MYSELF as a fan from watching that last night. But i will do whatever it takes to prove to u all that im NOT that person! We all make mistakes.
SO LET ME ANSWER ALL THE PEOPLES QUESTIONS….
Am i blaming editing? NO because i had to say those things at some point… BUT, they Can put it anywhere they want in the show. regardless of what episode i actually said it in.
am i ashamed of my actions? ABSOLUTELY!
To some it up before its said again and again … IM NOT asking for everyone to read this and forgive me… but i do want you to know how bad i feel and ashamed i am. un like other queens im being compared to i DO have a heart and my actions were NOTTTT in the right whatsoever!
i love u all and may god help me continue to learn from my mistakes and help me be a better person that what i saw last night.

love u all
Roxxxy Andrews

So, whaddya think?

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200
Sissy Blade

(Spoilered to save space. She posted it on her Facebook, for those who're curious. I found it on another forum, because I'm a square that doesn't have FB. Oh, well!)

just so thats its out there and cause there is no explanation. if u feel like reading this than read. if not then i cant make you.
did i say all the things on last nights episode YES! I am a pageant girl who is NOT new to competition. IT CAN GET VERY UGLY! We were so stressed and i let every little thing bother me and needed to shut the hell up. Im not going to make EXCUSES! the things i said and did WERE on the verge of BULLYING and just plain out HORRIBLE. Jinkx was my BIGGEST competition and scared the s**t out of ME and it kills me that i would have done her the way i did. NO ONE DESERVES THAT! im NOT looking for sympathy nor anyone to feel bad for me. for the people who know me and have met me know exactly how against that i am and how much i go out of my way for people. i am a true believer of actions speak louder than words. Jinkx is an amazing person inside and out and is the exact opposite of me but JUST AS GOOD BABY! she was someone i never saw as a threat from as close minded as i was back then and ended up my BIGGEST competition! In life we learn a lot of lessons through experiences and i learned so much! we all have growing up to do and make MANY mistakes. some of mine just happen to be on national television. if i lost you as a fan i APOLOGIZE FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! for i would have lost MYSELF as a fan from watching that last night. But i will do whatever it takes to prove to u all that im NOT that person! We all make mistakes.
Am i blaming editing? NO because i had to say those things at some point… BUT, they Can put it anywhere they want in the show. regardless of what episode i actually said it in.
To some it up before its said again and again … IM NOT asking for everyone to read this and forgive me… but i do want you to know how bad i feel and ashamed i am. un like other queens im being compared to i DO have a heart and my actions were NOTTTT in the right whatsoever!
i love u all and may god help me continue to learn from my mistakes and help me be a better person that what i saw last night.

love u all
Roxxxy Andrews

So, whaddya think?
It took guts to come out and apologize the way that she did. However, I'm not gonna sit here and say that all is well. It isn't as far as I'm concerned. This isn't the first time she did it, nor the second, nor the third... it has gone on for a while. Now she takes to FB because a slew of people came for her?

She may have been sincere, she may not have been. Only she knows. But as far as I'm concerned, she can use that sales pitch on someone else because I'm not buying.

EDIT: I can be right bitchy, I know. stare

Fashionable Vampire

I'm no longer a fan of Roxxxy after this. Sure, I fell in love with her swerves and curves, but after her ripping into Jinkx, she just lost a fan.

Dapper Gekko

10,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
Sissy Blade

love u all
Roxxxy Andrews

So, whaddya think?

How much of that is actually true or not, I don't know, but in my opinion I think it's just so she can be that sweet innocent girl who can repent for her what she's done and "set things right again" with an apology, thus regaining fans.
For how much and how often Roxxxy has been chewing into Jinkx, I don't know how heart-felt the apology really was. I'm still very skeptical. Actions speak louder than words.

ImBeza's Bae

Lady Girl

25,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Meh...
To me it seems that she isn't sorry for what she said, she's just sorry that it made her look absolutely wretched.
She admitted to having those feelings and saying those things but she said that she made a mistake and learned from it, yet I feel like once another competition rolls around she would probably act exactly the same way.
There's a difference between being bitchy in a "fun" or playful way and just being a b***h.
Roxxxy crossed that line WAY too many times and I'm sure she'll do it again.
She left a very sour taste in a lot of people's mouths, and not just from that candy episode, it's been brewing a long time.

Fashionable Vampire

Infure

I kinda doubt it. Alaska and Jinkx used spray adhesive for their outfits, so that doesn't make the candy edible anymore.

Plus, let's not forget the spray paint and hot glue that was used.
Sifen Yamishi
Infure

I kinda doubt it. Alaska and Jinkx used spray adhesive for their outfits, so that doesn't make the candy edible anymore.

Plus, let's not forget the spray paint and hot glue that was used.

I was just joking around... sweatdrop

Moonlight Fairy

26,225 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Object of Affection 150
I don't really buy Roxxxy's apology. I bet she only posted that because the winner is going to be fan voted and she knew that after the episode aired that she'd look like a horrible person. I agree with what Jinkx had to say about her in the untucked episode. Roxxxy is too close minded when it comes to drag. I still really love her look though, Her candy outfit was my favorite, the way it moved... oh ma gawd.

Plus, how is Jinkx's remaining in the competition just luck? For instance if Jinkx wasn't good at singing, acting and comedy then she would be considered unlucky, however she does have the talent to do well in those challenges.

Hallowed Fairy

9,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/adore-4-season-6-rupaul-s-drag-race/t.85589891/

Vote once a day everyday to keep her in the race and send her on her way to getting her rightful crown

User Image

CLICK HERE TO VOTE - ADORE 4 SEASON 6

User Image

Fashionable Vampire

I love Adore as much as the next person, but I do hope Laganja gets in for Season 6.

Hallowed Fairy

9,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sifen Yamishi
I love Adore as much as the next person, but I do hope Laganja gets in for Season 6.

i chill either way but i really want to see her this year and laganja next year

Fashionable Vampire

hex ninja

i chill either way but i really want to see her this year and laganja next year

I'd love to see both Adore and her get in.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff