U r a poopy-hed.

Dangerous Trader

Rinn Lothron
Ryuke Dragon
Rinn Lothron

User Image
That moderator was so terrible.

U r a poopy-hed.

That's it i mean that's it I told them if they took my stapler away that i'd burn the building down so now i have to do it

Tricky Lunatic

Ryuke Dragon
Rinn Lothron
Ryuke Dragon
Rinn Lothron

User Image
That moderator was so terrible.

U r a poopy-hed.

That's it i mean that's it I told them if they took my stapler away that i'd burn the building down so now i have to do it

No.

Dangerous Trader

Rinn Lothron
No.

butiwantapieceofcaketoolasttimeididnotrecieveapieceofcakeandiwasquitedissappointed

Tricky Lunatic

Ryuke Dragon
Rinn Lothron
No.

butiwantapieceofcaketoolasttimeididnotrecieveapieceofcakeandiwasquitedissappointed

*Quotes you quoting me*

Well, I have no idea what Ryuke is doing, and it's getting annoying, But congratulations Meri!! <3

And if I may say so...FINALLY! lol

Here's to cheers and looking forward. *tosses Ryuke a plate of sparklers in cheesecake* Here, catch. cheese_whine

edit: I now want to put leafies on everything. o.o What is happening? lol

Niere's Husband

Merily
"Niere" means "honey bee"? xd That's freaking adorable!

But of course. My name, Melissa, is Greek for "honey bee". And Niere is just my name in Elvish. whee

Edit: AND I'm on my mule account. Whoops. Trying to get the dark elf items at the moment. Also I just seem like I haven't been around. That's only partially true. I've been participating in the Halloween event, but I've also been on other sites way too much.

Tricky Lunatic

Arthalion
Merily
"Niere" means "honey bee"? xd That's freaking adorable!

But of course. My name, Melissa, is Greek for "honey bee". And Niere is just my name in Elvish. whee

Edit: AND I'm on my mule account. Whoops. Trying to get the dark elf items at the moment. Also I just seem like I haven't been around. That's only partially true. I've been participating in the Halloween event, but I've also been on other sites way too much.

Seems you have a slew of copy-cats Nerry :3

It bothered me to think that Ardin looked like Arthalion, but seen with his shirt off, the latter has hardly as many tattoos and doesn't look half as gnarled and leathery.

Actually, he was originally just a skinny guy in a red-tunic and...well we still don't know if he has eyes or not. Nobody's ever seen them under all that matted hair.

He's gotten upgraded to Russian mob/Yakuza/WTF/Feanor/Hitler/Jesus/samurai/mind-raep/schizophrenic monkey-haired flea-bag.

The last one courtesy of his triplet. Second to last is courtesy of his twin.
Who are all elves by the way. I have far too much fun with this.

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Rinn Lothron
Arthalion
squeak
fart noises

I can verify that only three of those allegations are accurate.

Barring what Morchaint said. But, no matter how much I wash it, my hair still looks like this. Lol.

And I only got fleas once. D:
A rather short-lived affair, as I was promptly given a flea-bath by a horde of angry related women.
Which, I might remind you, was completely unjust, as those fleas had only wanted to LOVE me!!! crying

WHY MUST I ENDURE SUCH UNMITIGATED CRUELTY?

Tricky Lunatic

Ardin Lhamhoth Vanier
Rinn Lothron
Arthalion
wtf
brilliant yet irrelevant nonsense

SHWING, batter batter

Yeah, well, I still say that waffles are better than pancakes. So there.

Dapper Businesswoman

Quote:
BUTTERS.

Don't matter so long as there's maple syrup. talk2hand

Niere's Husband

Wow. I just got 10,000 gold from daily chance. eek

Tricky Lunatic

It's a Niere thing, I guess. *sigh*

I'm betting the most is 15k, without a bunch of referrals.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff