Yep! Love it! 0.72619047619048 72.6% [ 244 ]
Regrettably, yes. 0.044642857142857 4.5% [ 15 ]
Yeah. It was okay. 0.13095238095238 13.1% [ 44 ]
No,but I want to! 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 16 ]
Invader who? 0.050595238095238 5.1% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 336 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

-looks up from her Game Slave momentarily-

"I'll wait until you sleep and stuff all of your paranormal junk into your big, giant, paranormal head and chew on your eyeballs after I pluck them out!"
s932101rox478
-looks up from her Game Slave momentarily-

"I'll wait until you sleep and stuff all of your paranormal junk into your big, giant, paranormal head and chew on your eyeballs after I pluck them out!"

I love Gaz. ^.^ Your avatar is amazing! Kudos for making it look like her!
Scath na hOiche
I love Gaz. ^.^ Your avatar is amazing! Kudos for making it look like her!

Thank you, been improving it over the years.
Scath na hOiche
I was just wondering, how many of you on here have seen the TV show Invader Zim?

You know, these guys.

gucci bart rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

Heart Seeker

I really loved IZ, i have some dvds but ive seen them so many times that i know every line and joke so its no longer fun to me, im thinking about giving em away so someone else can enjoy em.
Certainly not my cup of tea- dislike it from the bottom of my heart. But then again, as a kid I was never able to watch cartoons (Except for Pokémon and a few other shows) so maybe that's why I cannot stand the show.

Mewling Genius

5,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
It's got chicken legs.
I can understand that. I think that happens with just about anything. Watch something so many times and it looses its luster. There is a reason I watch my favorite movies only once every couple blue moons. Ha.
lord_of_sunlight
I really loved IZ, i have some dvds but ive seen them so many times that i know every line and joke so its no longer fun to me, im thinking about giving em away so someone else can enjoy em.
Cool. Considering the current "limitations" for it, it is really good. So when were you first introduced to the show, if I may ask?
s932101rox478

Thank you, been improving it over the years.
question question

MiXXiMuM
Scath na hOiche
I was just wondering, how many of you on here have seen the TV show Invader Zim?

You know, these guys.
Oh man! I haven't watched that show in years.

valent rp's Queen

Devoted Lover

13,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
....I'm going to read this entire thread until I get to the end so I know what's been said and has not been said.Also this is very entertaining and you people are awesome because you've seen and or like invader zim~ ^w^ Ahh~...childhood...=w= Also I found episodes 1-....43?...45?-idk it was an odd number though...-online.I loved re-watching it all over again and the Christmas episode was hilariously awesome~...until Dib was f*cked over again...I got really tiered of that happening EVERY single time.Poor guy needs a break.

...I decided to use the Edit button just to add more to this post so I won't go over bored and end up posting 5 different times in here...I also realized i'm 2 days 'late' ...yeah...least it's not 2 year...or 20 via time warp XD at anyrate I love the show and I'd just finished watching it.I think i'll finish watching it after I finish Avatar the Last Airbender:Legend of Kora season 3. owo...now I should REALLY probably be heading to bed soon before I become so tiered I become mock-insane. Cya~ ^w^
... I am actually kind of impressed that you decided to read the ENTIRE thread. Ha. If I repeat anything I have said, sorry! I do not have the patience to do the same! xd

If it makes you feel any better, it took me forever to reply to you. Ha.

That is great that you found all those episodes online! "Bow down to the jolly boots of doom!" Not too bad of an episode to end a series on. Sucks it had to be cut short, though!

I LOVE Avatar: The Last Airbender, and have started to watch Legend of Korra. I own all the seasons for the former, and just finished watching the first season of the latter online. It feels like it is missing something, though, especially after the original. I can tell there is a difference in the writers. I think only four of ten came back to work on Korra, or some number like that. Only like the last couple episodes really got my attention, but the pro-bending was an interesting concept. To me, it has an alright plot, but it lacks the pizzazz of its predecessor. It also kind of bothers me that the voice actor of Zuko came back to voice the new General Iroh in Korra.

Wolffang1995Hyano

...I decided to use the Edit button just to add more to this post so I won't go over bored and end up posting 5 different times in here...I also realized i'm 2 days 'late' ...yeah...least it's not 2 year...or 20 via time warp XD at anyrate I love the show and I'd just finished watching it.I think i'll finish watching it after I finish Avatar the Last Airbender:Legend of Kora season 3. owo...now I should REALLY probably be heading to bed soon before I become so tiered I become mock-insane. Cya~ ^w^

valent rp's Queen

Devoted Lover

13,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
Scath na hOiche
... I am actually kind of impressed that you decided to read the ENTIRE thread. Ha. If I repeat anything I have said, sorry! I do not have the patience to do the same! xd

If it makes you feel any better, it took me forever to reply to you. Ha.

That is great that you found all those episodes online! "Bow down to the jolly boots of doom!" Not too bad of an episode to end a series on. Sucks it had to be cut short, though!

I LOVE Avatar: The Last Airbender, and have started to watch Legend of Korra. I own all the seasons for the former, and just finished watching the first season of the latter online. It feels like it is missing something, though, especially after the original. I can tell there is a difference in the writers. I think only four of ten came back to work on Korra, or some number like that. Only like the last couple episodes really got my attention, but the pro-bending was an interesting concept. To me, it has an alright plot, but it lacks the pizzazz of its predecessor. It also kind of bothers me that the voice actor of Zuko came back to voice the new General Iroh in Korra.

Wolffang1995Hyano

Lol~why thank you~ ^w^ Also I don't think it was my patience I was probably just being stubborn at the time XD

lul~It's fine,kinda glad someone replied~ ^w^

I know right?~I don't think that was the last ep,but when I watched 'Tak the hideous new girl' I was ROLLING!XD mainly because she thought she was all hot chiz and gaz just sprays her in the face with soda and she falls to the floor screaming in pain!~XD And yeah...I wanted to see the Invader Dib episode QAQ

Yeees~It's an awesome anime it is~=w= also it gets a whole heck of a lot better in the third season.It's worth EVERY MINUTE of watching ANY bad episodes from the previous seasons!~XD and I know right? :/ It doesn't even sound right that Zuko's GRANDSON...*looks up into the air thinking*wait...okay no yeah.*looks back down to/at you*His grandson...it just doesn't seem right to me that Zuko's grandson has Zuko's orig. voice actor. :/ ...also let me know if i'm wrong with that ecause they never really state it...I think....=3=...

Tipsy Pie-Maker

12,625 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Party Machine 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
Gosh, I remember watching it on Nick. Good ol' days. I still can't believe my boyfriend has never heard of it lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff