Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you have hope for Hannibal? Will we see more from the loveable cannibal?

Yes, I have hope! 0.28606965174129 28.6% [ 115 ]
I'm sceptical, but I have hope. 0.22388059701493 22.4% [ 90 ]
No, Hannibal is over, it's not coming back. 0.16417910447761 16.4% [ 66 ]
Gold. 0.32587064676617 32.6% [ 131 ]
Total Votes:[ 402 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 157 158 159 > >> >>> »|

Cat

angel_of_joy
Silent Heaven x
angel_of_joy

Lmao! I can't stop making cannibal jokes now. This show has ruined me.

me too, and I think that's what I love most about this fandom! It's the dark sense of humour, and all the puns! heehee. And the fact that it's just a beautifully written, filmed and produced show. It's good quality TV and I just don't think we get enough of that. They take their time. They make 13 really spectacular and well thought out episode and We get a better show for it.

Also, now that we are renewed for a season two we're trying to get an emmy nomination for the show, so if you have twitter, the campaign for this week is #EatTheEmmys hopefully we can get at least the show nominated if not Mads and Huge as well.

Oh, yes. I agree. It would have been a shame if we didn't get renewed. I do have a twitter, but I rarely use it. I can definitely get on long enough to participate, though. biggrin

Aged Capitalist

hannibal heart heart

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Is it Thursday yet?

Aged Capitalist

I dont want anything to happen to alana ):

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Eddou

Me either. :c

Ruthless Knight

12,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I'm a fannibal.

& a hannigram shipper
emotion_awesome

Wheezing Lunatic

I like how Hannibal just exploded all over rumble last week. I'm just hoping that the fandom doesn't get too obnoxious.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Inkmind
I like how Hannibal just exploded all over rumble last week. I'm just hoping that the fandom doesn't get too obnoxious.

Me either.

We have our share of idiots already, we don't need anymore.

Wheezing Lunatic

Sinclair Solutions
Inkmind

Me either.

We have our share of idiots already, we don't need anymore.

It's not the worst thing that could happen. I love Sherlock, but I hate a majority of the fanbase. Same with a lot of my favorite bands.

Aged Capitalist

who cares about the fans? we're fans right. its about the show, and whats good about the show. like hannigram. and alana's constant badassery heart

Blessed Conversationalist

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Silent Heaven x
angel_of_joy
Silent Heaven x
angel_of_joy

Lmao! I can't stop making cannibal jokes now. This show has ruined me.

me too, and I think that's what I love most about this fandom! It's the dark sense of humour, and all the puns! heehee. And the fact that it's just a beautifully written, filmed and produced show. It's good quality TV and I just don't think we get enough of that. They take their time. They make 13 really spectacular and well thought out episode and We get a better show for it.

Also, now that we are renewed for a season two we're trying to get an emmy nomination for the show, so if you have twitter, the campaign for this week is #EatTheEmmys hopefully we can get at least the show nominated if not Mads and Huge as well.

Oh, yes. I agree. It would have been a shame if we didn't get renewed. I do have a twitter, but I rarely use it. I can definitely get on long enough to participate, though. biggrin

Awesome! I don't tweet often either, but I do get involved in the Hannibal campaigns. They are proof that the fan voices are being heard.

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Sinclair Solutions
Is it Thursday yet?

NO crying crying crying It's still 4 whole days away!!

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Sinclair Solutions
Eddou

Me either. :c

I'm on board with this, but I am really excited to see Eddie Izzard back on the show. He's such a funny comedian, has anyone seen any of his specials? I loved him as a villain!

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Coffee Killer
I'm a fannibal.

& a hannigram shipper
emotion_awesome

I can't say that I am a shipper for the show - yet. I'm torn between Will and Alana and Will and Bev...

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Eddou
who cares about the fans? we're fans right. its about the show, and whats good about the show. like hannigram. and alana's constant badassery heart

Alana's badassery is pretty epic. I kinda love it.

And agree with you. It's about the show and, I think, It's about how the fans support the show and the continuation of the show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff