THIS...is:

American Idol! 0.4 40.0% [ 2 ]
The Voice! 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
SPARTA! 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
A poll! 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 50 51 52 > >>

Fanatical Visionary

Ok, on the homepage of american idol there's a picture of Demi Lovato next to Chris Daughtry.

I guess that means Demi will be performing too?

Fanatical Visionary

The one time I miss the first 30 seconds of the show; someone got eliminated LAST NIGHT. WHO?!

Fanatical Visionary

So, after browsing the idol forums I found out that it was JERMAINE...I hope nobody's too disappointed.

Fanatical Visionary

Wow, the judges really have their pitchforks out (no pun intended) on these people tonight.

Jessica pretty much owned it; I respect that they're giving them criticism and not always praising her, but at least she doesn't put herself in a box, singing nothing but ballads. She did great! again!

Fanatical Visionary

Phillip sang with Kidney stones amazingly.

These other people so far are singing way below that bar he set.

And Oh LaLa! an Obscure song from Colton. Hope it's good!

Fanatical Visionary

Colton: Yes, I liked it. No, I had no idea what that song was. No, I don't care about that because I already like him so much xD

Fanatical Visionary

Seeing that clip of Jermaine, getting the boot and then singing, almost made me cry. ALMOST.

Fanatical Visionary

You are all crazy if you didn't like Joshua tonight.

Crawfish LOL

Fanatical Visionary

hollie was fantastic!!
ok, time to vote!

Fanatical Visionary

Ok, here's my bottom 3, now that I've had time to sleep on it:

1.Deandre: it was below average; I had to take a phone call when his performance came on, but under normal Idol circumstances would ignore the phone and keep watching. XD His performance didn't move me much anyway. (Sorry if he's your fave!)

2. Shannon: She sang WAY better this week, but she keeps picking songs with the same tempo pretty much, and half the time I never know what they are. Ok, so Colton did that too, but there's a difference between picking a song nobody knows and picking a song that nobody knows OR likes.

3. Heejun: I had to twist my arm to put him on my list. His voice is magic and he should definitely sing R&B, but I felt like I had to force myself to like it this time.

Feel free to agree to disagree 3nodding

Hilarious Genius

8,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
Billy Joel fo sho 8D

Fanatical Visionary

IDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!

...It's on. wink

Fanatical Visionary

Joshua, Phillip, Skyler, SAFE! Woot!

and on the summer tour

Fanatical Visionary

So, they were all in a haunted house, and Jermaine and Shannon were both ghosts... think it means something? o_o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff