A poll! 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 50 51 52 > >>

This is going to be fun!

Fanatical Visionary

AMERICAN IDOL TONIGHT!

I am excited XD

Fanatical Visionary

On in less than an hour! Thoughts on the theme night?

Fanatical Visionary

Ok, so here's what's up: Girls are singing Whitney Houston songs and Guys are singing Stevie Wonder songs. 1 guy+ 1 girl go in bottom 2 and judges pick who goes home.

Good gracious; let the games begin.

Joshua Ledet is a forced to be reckoned with; great way to start off the show!

Fanatical Visionary

The judges must have learned from last week and decided to be critical on everybody

Elise: Considering she got her song last minute, she did really good; I agree she should have let loose a little more because I didn't feel it as much as listen.

Jermaine: same problem-sang really well, but I didn't feel it enough in my soul. If that makes sense XD

Fanatical Visionary

Erika: You know who her voice reminds me of? Cher. Don't kill me for that XD It was good though.

Fanatical Visionary

*If you took time to look at my previous posts you'll see I'm a "mildly" obsessed Colton Dixon fan, so I'll "try" to keep my opinion sane.*

Colton: Oh la la! <3 Stevie songs are tricky; I literally spent a whole day watching Stevie vids on youtube and I couldn't imagine Colton singing any. I'm glad the judges loved it, because I loved it too, especially his last note, and all those other notes. ugh I loved it all XD

I found out he has original songs, and he sang one, and I almost lost it. Almost.

Fanatical Visionary

Shannon: some notes were good, but it felt shaky; I agree she might have been thinking too much, but that's ok I have the same problem now XD

Deandre: the judges loved it. I didn't. Maybe I don't get reggae versions of anything, I couldn't understand everything, almost anything, he was saying. I guess I'm glad he didn't sing a ballad? Does that really matter?

Fanatical Visionary

Skylar: really really really really really great.

Fanatical Visionary

Heejun: he sang beautifully; he is also freaking hilarious. LOL x infinity

Hollie: OMG. Enough said. Plus this= <3333333

Fanatical Visionary

So Jeremy: he did good. I say people do good a lot, so I'm also not saying he did great so...

Fanatical Visionary

Jessica: WOW...WOW...WOW...WOW...WOW...

I don't care if you love her or hate her... VOTE FOR HER...DO IT...NOW.

Fanatical Visionary

phil: I knew he would sing Superstition again XD it was wowness X3

Fanatical Visionary

Fanatical Visionary

idol website is being a but munch, so phones are better

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items