SPARTA! 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
A poll! 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 50 51 52 > >>

Fanatical Visionary

WOO SCOTTY! He's gone PLATINUM!

Fanatical Visionary

Skylar's the last one in the bottom.

Who's leaving is anyone's guess. Anyone?

Fanatical Visionary

Well the good news is now Colton can get my fanmail! X3 Yes, I drew him something.

Fanatical Visionary

OMG HEEJUN AT RISK

Fanatical Visionary

Aw Maaaaaaaaaaaaaan Heejun's leaving. Epic Bromance over= Phillip </3 Heejun

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Eh, why HeeJun? I was hoping DeAndre was going to be in the bottom, but the little girl voters saved him again.

I feel like he's the Sanjaya of this season..Nice guy, weird vocals..

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
I don't really watch this show ever, but my mom does each time so I usually catch parts--I really liked watching HeeJun because he was so funny so when he came on each time, she'd call me down..

..but then tonight he got voted off--really bummed about that but hopefully he got far enough that he'll get a record deal or something. I don't think his voice was the best but he was definitely the most entertaining.

I don't think he was making a joke out of it---listening to the judges sounded like teachers scolding some one who wasn't doing their homework. I wonder if his seriousness last time lost him votes this last time around..
purplegnomes
Can I get a holler for the HUNGER GAMES?

Lol, yeah when Ryan said that I wondered if they saw the premiere, but nothing came of it. Guess he just wanted to promote the movie.
purplegnomes
JIMMY...WTF? He is harsh. Wtf is wrong with being emotional, especially last night? If he didn't have any of the same feelings I had over Josh and Colton's songs...then I don't think he has a soul. That's all I can say without being a tyrant XD

Well thankfully, they're both safe, so Jimmy can eat it.

Heejun is in the bottom.

I know right? Isn't that the point of performing? Showing emotion.
Miyuki013
I don't really watch this show ever, but my mom does each time so I usually catch parts--I really liked watching HeeJun because he was so funny so when he came on each time, she'd call me down..

..but then tonight he got voted off--really bummed about that but hopefully he got far enough that he'll get a record deal or something. I don't think his voice was the best but he was definitely the most entertaining.

I don't think he was making a joke out of it---listening to the judges sounded like teachers scolding some one who wasn't doing their homework. I wonder if his seriousness last time lost him votes this last time around..

That is what my Fiance and I thought. Heejun wasn't trying to offend anyone by not being serious, he was showing off his fun side and his personality.

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Girl With The Windex Eyes
Miyuki013

That is what my Fiance and I thought. Heejun wasn't trying to offend anyone by not being serious, he was showing off his fun side and his personality.
yeah..the judges were kind of being jerks to him ;.; --i didn't like the bs when steven tyler said to him :"you knew this was coming.." <--they usually sugar coat it for everyone else x.x
Miyuki013
Miyuki013

yeah..the judges were kind of being jerks to him ;.; --i didn't like the bs when steven tyler said to him :"you knew this was coming.." <--they usually sugar coat it for everyone else x.x

They contradict what they say too. "Be yourself and show what kind of performer you are going to be." Uh, Heejun did that and then he gets in trouble for it. Make up your minds people.

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Miyuki013
Miyuki013

They contradict what they say too. "Be yourself and show what kind of performer you are going to be." Uh, Heejun did that and then he gets in trouble for it. Make up your minds people.
yeah x.x oh well.. im not going to watch at all now that he's gone..the judges are trying to make it into an extra boring show
JESSICA SANCHEZ SHOULD BE THE AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 11 CUZ SHE SING SO GOOD! heart
I love Heejun too. He's very funny. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces