THIS...is:

American Idol! 0.4 40.0% [ 2 ]
The Voice! 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
SPARTA! 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
A poll! 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51 52 > >>

Fanatical Visionary

Adam Brock: sounded really good, like he said, a large black woman trapped inside a white guy XD

Now, Deandre Brakensick: WOW that falsetto, there must be someone else trapped in him, it sounded like he's in falsetto the whole time though. I like his high notes the best.

Ugh, they still won't reveal the mystery man

Fanatical Visionary

Colton Dixon: HOLY sh****; He wasn't kidding when he said he was gonna shock people. I loved it when he sang "Decode" on piano last year, and then this year I loved it just as much. Him jumping on the piano was freaking insane, I didn't know what to think when he got up from playing. and then when Randy said Indie Rock I totally got it X3

I'm rambling XD but I honestly believe anyone with a good taste in music can make good-tasting music.

Fanatical Visionary

Jeremy Rosado: I think he sang pretty, but right now I'm noticing a popular trend that guys like picking music sung my females. If this keeps going as good as this, I'm gonna cry if I have to vote for only one of them in the end.

Fanatical Visionary

I think Phillip Phillips is one the only guys tonight singing a song...by a guy, lol. His performance made me feel something when he sang, which I think made the performance overall really great.

I lost track from watching; I just know Aaron Marcellus sang really smooth and really good and Eben sang Adele average-like (yet another female song)

I swear if I hear Heejun pick something like Celine Dion I may pull my hair out XD not that it's possible, just saying.

Fanatical Visionary

Ok, so I was way off, it's not Dion XD but Heejun sang pretty good. However it doesn't make me want to jump out of my chair, sort of like Colton jumping on the piano ( I can't get over that! X3)

Fanatical Visionary

Joshua Ledit: WOOOOOOW. Dang. He better make it to top 13 ;D

Fanatical Visionary

JERMAINE JONES! Glad they brought him back, one of the best of the night!

Fanatical Visionary

Vote till your fingers bleed!!!
Heejun is my absolute favorite...god I hope he makes it~!! whee

Fanatical Visionary

Not counting the possible wildcard, 5 guys are guranteed a spot in this year's top 13.
So, out of pure opinion, here are my top 5 guys, in no particular order:
1. Joshua Ledit: Probably considered the best performance of the night by most people. His voice is electrifying and it all sounded great, so with that kind of talent he didn't have to pick a crazy song or do something crazy. His voice just is, wowness.
2. Jermaine Jones: I was pleasantly surprised with his performance (mostly because of his pleasantly-surprising appearance Lol) His low voice is destined to be legendary if he gets through and is consistent the whole time. biggrin
3.Colton Dixon: Call me crazy, but I really really liked him last night. The fact that he's already a beast on the piano and then left his comfort zone, he was literally a beast ON the piano. I also like that Paramore song; so overall, greatness.
4.Creighton Fraker: His voice is so unique it's hard to say bad things about him, which I am not going to do at all. biggrin
5. Aaron Marcellus: His voice is so smooth, it was practically effortless when he sang last night; I applaud neatness.

It's hard for me to choose between Reed Grim and Phil Phillips; I like Phil because his performances make you feel something from a song even if you don't want to; then Reed: just the fact that he has the ballz to swear on television and play drums and sing Moves Like Jagger gets him automatic bonus points, seriously though wtf? XD I liked them too.

Fanatical Visionary

Well, I voted until my fingers bled and the clock struck midnight. How about anyone else?

Fanatical Visionary

It's ON!

Chelsea: Way to set the bar, with one of the most predictable artists to sing as a country female singer, Carrie Underwood; well I was Underwhelmed.

Erica Van Pelt: Now THAT'S What I'm talking about! All of "What About Love" was sung superbly and get's the first smiley of approval biggrin rock hands up! /m/

Fanatical Visionary

Also, Heejun and Phillip LOLOLOLOL

Fanatical Visionary

Brielle: Lol, those guys are inserting themselves into everything. I thought she was great!

Fanatical Visionary

Ok, I'm behind again; I was watching with my family biggrin

So, I think it's safe to say that at least half the girls were fantastic. You know what? I'm making a top 6 for my girl picks. This is just my opinion though, so feel free to agree to disagree XD In no particular order:
1. Elise Testone: Omg she sang the EXACT same Adele song as Jen Hirsh, but she gave it more soul and brought more justice to the song. Not that Jen didn't do good; I'd hate to imagine what she was thinking when she found out: 2 girls, 1 song XDD. Plus Elise plays piano, which I never knew, epic awesomeness.
2. Jessica Sanchez: EPIC. Enough has been said.
3. Hollie Cavanaugh: I love Mulan. I love Reflection. I love Hollie's voice. I love Holly.
4. Hallie Day: I think she sang very pretty tonight; I loved the soul she brought to Feeling Good. Pleasantness.
5. Skylar Lane: Best country person in the competition, and she rocks like no one else. Her performance was so electrifying I was really into it.
6. Erika Van Pelt: She has a powerful voice, sings with feeling and excellently started the night the RIGHT way.

Overall, my belief is that between the 2 nights, the girls showed the most of the good stuff. The guys did all good, so it seems to me harder to vote for guys because of that. With the girls, it was easy to choose who's the best biggrin
Well...maybe because I am a girl XD
Goodnight, happy voting...or sleeping.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas