Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Have you been watching this season of AGT?

Yes 0.30645161290323 30.6% [ 38 ]
No 0.69354838709677 69.4% [ 86 ]
Total Votes:[ 124 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 187 188 189 > >> >>> »|

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
eskimo snogging
-rapes thread-

I never watch AGT, but what exactly is it about?

WOMAN WE'RE WATCHING A MILLION VIDEOS TONIGHT!!!

YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S ABOUT! I GUSH TO YOU ALL THE TIME!!

XDDD

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
assassinite93
The little boys that rapped were so cute. They weren't necessarily good, but it was adorable and singing about education sends a good message to other kids.
I liked the guy who sung and played piano.

My favorite person of all time though has been Eli Mattson.

The cute factor is definitely what those kids are getting through on. XD They're also naturals on the stage and like you said they have a good message.

Who's Eli Mattson?

3,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
ShannonsBubbles

WOMAN WE'RE WATCHING A MILLION VIDEOS TONIGHT!!!

YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S ABOUT! I GUSH TO YOU ALL THE TIME!!

XDDD

No I doooooooon't XD
((Yes I do))
ShannonsBubbles
assassinite93
The little boys that rapped were so cute. They weren't necessarily good, but it was adorable and singing about education sends a good message to other kids.

The cute factor is definitely what those kids are getting through on. XD They're also naturals on the stage and like you said they have a good message.

Who's Eli Mattson?

He was on there two or three seasons ago, but he also played the piano and sung.
One of his first performances was Walking in Memphis.

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
assassinite93
ShannonsBubbles
assassinite93

Who's Eli Mattson?

He was on there two or three seasons ago, but he also played the piano and sung.

*looks him up on YouTube* This is a season before I started watching...

3,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
ShannonsBubbles
Naia Kou
And the kiddie rappers were so adorable!! > < "We were listening to the wadio and we started wapping".

Absolutely adorable! XD
It's like they took Future Funk and CJ Dippa from last season and put them together. XD
Love those boys.

Future Funk was the best > <
ShannonsBubbles
assassinite93
ShannonsBubbles
assassinite93

Who's Eli Mattson?

*looks him up on YouTube* This is a season before I started watching...

Oh he was absolutely amazing. Definitely should have won. :c
Cas Haley was really good too.

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Naia Kou
ShannonsBubbles
Naia Kou
And the kiddie rappers were so adorable!! > < "We were listening to the wadio and we started wapping".

Absolutely adorable! XD
It's like they took Future Funk and CJ Dippa from last season and put them together. XD
Love those boys.

Future Funk was the best > <

I didn't like that they got RNG kicked back. XDDD

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
assassinite93

I honestly would rather have all of the singers that can qualify for American Idol go there. It's annoying when they take over AGT and the more creative groups are pushed back. Same thing for dance groups... go to America's Best Dance Crew. *le sigh*
ShannonsBubbles
assassinite93

I honestly would rather have all of the singers that can qualify for American Idol go there. It's annoying when they take over AGT and the more creative groups are pushed back. Same thing for dance groups... go to America's Best Dance Crew. *le sigh*

Eh, I don't watch American Idol or ABDC, so I don't mind them on AGT. Plus there are some that do well on AGT that probably wouldn't get a chance on American Idol.

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
assassinite93
Eh, I don't watch American Idol or ABDC, so I don't mind them on AGT. Plus there are some that do well on AGT that probably wouldn't get a chance on American Idol.

I think a lot of those singers would've done great on American Idol... like damn Michael Grimm. I don't watch Idol or ABDC much because that's all they are is the one thing. AGT is great for the variety!
ShannonsBubbles
assassinite93

I think a lot of those singers would've done great on American Idol... like damn Michael Grimm. I don't watch Idol or ABDC much because that's all they are is the one thing. AGT is great for the variety!

I loved Michael, but I'm sure he would have been one of the people that would do well on American Idol.
Kevin Skinner, however, probably wouldn't have been given a second though on AI.

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
assassinite93
I loved Michael, but I'm sure he would have been one of the people that would do well on American Idol.
Kevin Skinner, however, probably wouldn't have been given a second though on AI.

Eww... Kevin Skinner... ew, ew, ew. XD
ShannonsBubbles
assassinite93

Eww... Kevin Skinner... ew, ew, ew. XD

I don't like country, but I thought he was good.
He had a nice voice.
ShannonsBubbles
Twisted_Misery
I don't know how the hell he did it, but I've definitely never seen it before.
I wonder if Nick Cannon can see what he's doing from the back.

I never thought of that! XD Nick's always like "OH I LOVE EVERYBODY! EVERYBODY'S GOOOOD!" XDDD

xD
Yeah I don't think the host is really supposed to show their opinion in his case.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff