Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Have you been watching this season of AGT?

Yes 0.30645161290323 30.6% [ 38 ]
No 0.69354838709677 69.4% [ 86 ]
Total Votes:[ 124 ]

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Gabriel857
Next week looks good too

I think it looks more average compared to this week. This week was so jam packed with a lot of the best acts.

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
NEXT WEEK

Bad Boys of Ballet

Kelli Glover

Dom the Bom's Triple Threat

Emil & Dariel

Nina Burri

Quintavius Johnson

Extreme

Jonah Smith

Jonatan Riquelme

Mothmen Dance

Smoothini

One Voice Children's Choir

Dragon House The Agents: Ok first off... I don't remember these guys at ALL! Where did they come from?! Ok, now that that's out of the way. They were meeehhh, I've seen people dance like that on AGT and other shows (americas best dance crew?) I didn't think they looked like SG animation or anything, it just looked sloppy and kinda thrown together to me.

Anna Clendening: I love Christina Perri, and I love Human, I did not love Anna's rendition. =/

Cornell Ghangra: I really liked the music and energy and all the colors, but I felt like they did the same move over and over. Lol am I just incompetent?

Kieran and Finian: I don't like their voices separately, but together, they sound pleasant.

Mike Super: I'm so sick of this guys BS... I don't know how he does it, but I still believe it's BS.

Adrian Romoff: This boy is quite talented but I don't believe Vegas is the right fit for him.

AcroARMY: I don't know why I don't remember them! They're amazing! They remind me if Cirque du Soleil.

Wendy Liebman: I didn't find her very funny. I feel like she was getting pity laughs. That joke about her age went on FOREVER.

Sons of Serendip: I like them.

Blue Journey: I like them a lot. I think they really tell a story with their dance and I appreciate it.

Christian Stoinev: I have mixed feelings. I don't think he did as many amazing stunts and stuff but I was very entertained!

Paul Eiti: Unimpressed.
ShannonsBubbles
Yumi Kazuki

It's not that she isn't talented or anything, I just.. idk I have this thing against solo singers on AGT. there are so many other singing shows, but maybe shes just not old enough to go on those yet? idk how they work... I'm just tired of singers winning!

I had that complaint about singers on this show for the longest time, but I don't watch singing shows so I can handle one once and a while if they're special. I was very tired of singers winning, but that streak has been broken on this show finally. For the past three years, it hasn't been a singer.
I only seem to have a problem with single singer acts. if they're in a band or a trio/duet I'm a lot more accepting of them. lol
ShannonsBubbles
Shannon's Opinions

Blue Journey - I just found their piece weird...

But did you like it??? Weird good, weird bad?

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Yumi Kazuki
ShannonsBubbles
Shannon's Opinions

Blue Journey - I just found their piece weird...

But did you like it??? Weird good, weird bad?

I didn't like it... whenever I see these acts doing things with the screen, I so often feel like I'm expecting more than what they're giving.

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Yumi Kazuki
Dragon House The Agents: Ok first off... I don't remember these guys at ALL! Where did they come from?! Ok, now that that's out of the way. They were meeehhh, I've seen people dance like that on AGT and other shows (americas best dance crew?) I didn't think they looked like SG animation or anything, it just looked sloppy and kinda thrown together to me.

Everything from them previously had been rushed through. They were shown only breifly in auditions and judgement week.

Yumi Kazuki
Cornell Ghangra: I really liked the music and energy and all the colors, but I felt like they did the same move over and over. Lol am I just incompetent?

You're not off there. I agree.

Yumi Kazuki
Mike Super: I'm so sick of this guys BS... I don't know how he does it, but I still believe it's BS.

The ash was done when he sat her down - he touched her hands then. The shock was from the chair. Notice she kept mentioning her bum.

Yumi Kazuki
Adrian Romoff: This boy is quite talented but I don't believe Vegas is the right fit for him.

Agreed.

Yumi Kazuki
AcroARMY: I don't know why I don't remember them! They're amazing! They remind me if Cirque du Soleil.

Just like Dragon House, they were always rushed through.

Yumi Kazuki
Paul Eiti: Unimpressed.

Agreeeeeeeeeeeee.
Hahaha, Shannon, I'm glad you and I share a lot of the same opinions. hopefully we'll both be happy at the end of this season. smile

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Yumi Kazuki
Hahaha, Shannon, I'm glad you and I share a lot of the same opinions. hopefully we'll both be happy at the end of this season. smile

Maybe we'll get on the same page in the Top 24! I can't wait to see who comes back for Wildcard. Who are you excited about next week?

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
What I think of next week's acts...

Bad Boys of Ballet - I remember briefly seeing them during auditions. One girl with four or five guys. I'm a tad interested to see what they do, but I don't have high expectations.

Kelli Glover - I can't stand this broad. She's had a diva attitude for a decade, since she made it onto American Idol and got kicked off early. She took that pity party to AGT years ago and now comes back with the pity party that she didn't make it through Vegas Judgement Week then. Why do I have no sympathy for her? She threw the biggest drama queen hissy fit that week that was absolutely disgusting. When the judges tried to console her when she broke down crying, she got up and ran away from them screaming "I CAN SING BETTER THAN ANYONE HERE!!!!" I'm hoping for her failure. I don't want to see her face on this show again. She's lucky all the judges from then have been replaced.

Dom the Bom's Triple Threat - Cute card throwing kid. I'm surprised he got an automatic pass to the live shows. I don't have high expectations here.

Emil & Dariel - Ah, the two chello playing boys who did Jimmy Hendrix. My boyfriend is super excited for them, so I guess that makes me excited as well. I have to admit they were pretty cool. They don't seem like a Top 24 act, though, so no high expectations there...

Nina Burri - Contortionist... only saw a few seconds of her auditions and nothing else. I guess we'll see what she has to offer. I love contortion, but it doesn't often make a good act at this level.

Quintavius Johnson - Little boy singer, not excited to see him again. Guess I just don't like his style. Yes, he can sing... but that's rarely enough to get me into it. No expectations.

Extreme - This was an awesome dance team. I remember their star being a little girl with a long ponytail. They rushed this audition and that upset. I AM excited to see this one.

Jonah Smith - Decent band. This is the one who had to change drummers during judgement week, which actually seemed to benefit them. I hope they do well.

Jonatan Riquelme - This was the balancing act that Howard Stern told was going straight through to the Live rounds. What he was doing looked like crazy stuff that last year I saw a guy fail at on Top 48 then come back as a Wildcard and fail at again. I'm a bit excited to see this actually done right.

Mothmen Dance - A bunch of dancing guys. Could be good, probably won't.

Smoothini - Oh everyone remembers this slight of hand genius with the great presentation. I'm a critic of the magicians now because I can figure it out, but I'm excited to see Smoothini.

One Voice Children's Choir - Bleh. They weren't gonna pass the audition round and suddenly they're in the Top 48 without seeing them in Judgement Week? Alright... no thanks. I don't have to hear this.

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Hope you're all watching tonight!!

I'm watching but since your power went out I guess we will have to wait for you to be able to watch it. Try and stay cool.

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Wowowowowow... so like Gabriel said, my power went out last night. Right after the first act, poof! I've been sick today and haven't gotten to update, but here I am to give you the results! Comment if you'd like to talk about the acts or anything. I'd love to discuss opinions, but considering I watched the rushed recap show I won't be typing out a full opinions sheet like the previous weeks. Overall, though, it was a pretty lack luster show for me compared to last week's jammed pack talent episode. Let's get to the results...

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Emil & Dariel

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items