6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Popular Thread 100
`Nona
Rembobotom
what is this awful music go listen to some manly music like skrillex
typical response from an electronic music noob

rofl skrillex is the biggest f** ever, mainstream is pure p***y music, you need to man up and get into the underground.

The music skrillex produces is complete and utter garbage, and many here will agree with this statement.
It was sooo obvious that I was kidding. You didn't see the white text when responding?

6,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
Rembobotom
`Nona
Rembobotom

rofl skrillex is the biggest f** ever, mainstream is pure p***y music, you need to man up and get into the underground.

The music skrillex produces is complete and utter garbage, and many here will agree with this statement.
It was sooo obvious that I was kidding. You didn't see the white text when responding?

Sir, No one can tell if you're kidding if you write the actual statement in white lettering emotion_donotwant
DJ Axolotl
Rembobotom
`Nona
Rembobotom

Sir, No one can tell if you're kidding if you write the actual statement in white lettering emotion_donotwant

This

6,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
Alec Empire
DJ Axolotl
Rembobotom
`Nona
Rembobotom

This

emotion_brofist
YEEEEEEEESSSS!

Familiar Phantom

secret: this song makes me cry

Greedy Capitalist

Invisible Regular

DJ Axolotl
Alec Empire
DJ Axolotl
Rembobotom
`Nona
Rembobotom

This

emotion_brofist

I think it's cute that my friends stick up for me on gaia emotion_kirakira I love you guise

Invisible Regular

Such a sick track:

emotion_dealwithit

Familiar Phantom

Greedy Capitalist

19h11

Metrik is probably the best thing that has ever happened to Viper recordings.
And some of DC Break's stuff, too.

Familiar Phantom

WHYWASACEBANNEDSCARBI

i've only just found out about him recently, i downloaded this liquid d&b torrent a while ago and this song was in it

i've heard of dc breaks but never listened to them, gimme a good song of theirs?

Greedy Capitalist

19h11
WHYWASACEBANNEDSCARBI

i've only just found out about him recently, i downloaded this liquid d&b torrent a while ago and this song was in it

i've heard of dc breaks but never listened to them, gimme a good song of theirs?

I Lurv DC Breaks! Was listening to just them for awhile...

Now the past few days I've been rediscovering DJ Fresh,
I can't get over how good this sounds in my car.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff