Welcome to Gaia! ::

ah yes, DJ Marky is pretty damn good, loved the brazilian job, its one of my most copied CD's biggrin
hi does any one play the drums here
twilightzone
hi does any one play the drums here
i play turntables stare , and this is a completely different Drum and Bass than your thinking of, not the instruments
The only CD I have that is drum in bass is DJ Dara's The_Antidote and I love it.
hi. does anyone have iTunes on their computer in here? xd cos they have some realleh awesome drum n bass stations on the radio... listening to one now. and there's two, so if one stops for a few mins or you don't like the track, you can just switch over to the other one. and there's other kinds of electronica on there too... it's realleh cool.

.lucky.
I have got the Drum and Base Arena mix cd by DJ Zinc and DJ Friction and they are pretty good.

I like Roni Size, Squarepusher, Dieselboy, Pendulum, DJ Rap and Total Science.
Anyone heard Pacman by Ed Rush and Optical coz it is a tune!
I love DnB and i love to MC over it its just got so much enegry
I cant really say that i have a fav coz i've got so much DnB in my colllection but dillinja and lemon D last album was off the hook two CDs and a DvD showing the valve sound system

doe's anyone here DJ or MC or both here
Akuma-Loki
I cant really say that i have a fav coz i've got so much DnB in my colllection but dillinja and lemon D last album was off the hook two CDs and a DvD showing the valve sound system

i heard about the valve documentary, i wanna get it. dillinja uner all his aliases is one of my favorite DnB djs smile
Dj monkmonk
Akuma-Loki

i heard about the valve documentary, i wanna get it. dillinja uner all his aliases is one of my favorite DnB djs smile

its brilliant you have to get it but i was so pissed coz i missed the launch party for the album and i found out about it the day after some times i really hate my friends crying
Akuma-Loki

hmmmm well i say that just the beats alone are great. when they have an MC its really original and changes all the time. i love both though smile
Junglist
Akuma-Loki

hmmmm well i say that just the beats alone are great. when they have an MC its really original and changes all the time. i love both though smile

Me to my fav MC's has to be skibadee and Det
Ukita
I have got the Drum and Base Arena mix cd by DJ Zinc and DJ Friction and they are pretty good.

You my friend have excellent taste wink
Akuma-Loki

I like to have a mix, but purely for my own enjoyment.
As I posted on the first page, I saw dillinja and lemon d at glasto, blew my head off , freakin awesome. I was right in the front row and really feelin the love wink it was sunday so I'd been hardcoring it for four days but I still managed to find the energy to go completely off it biggrin blaugh
Ukita

ewwww Dj rap has horrible dnb, she should stick to hiphop
Junglist
Ukita

ewwww Dj rap has horrible dnb, she should stick to hiphop

She mostly did crap but there were one or two tunes she did that were cracking. It was when she decided to try and start an indie band it all went down hill... a DnB producer startin an indie band? Thats just sick!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff