• Happy Birthday! 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Loiterer 100
ComicGeek03
That is so perfect and funny
yaminakathy the 2nd
ComicGeek03
you count the shadows
oh. god.. I freaked out when i walked in an exhibit that played with light and I had two shadows from 'one' source.. repeated my self three times before i fell silently, luckily my sister dragged me away.
Twas indeed

Distinct Genius

2,750 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
You know you're a Doctor Who nerd when you see a shower diagram on a public restroom thing and ten minutes later you realize it was not, in fact, a Dalek-compatible restroom.

Distinct Genius

2,750 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
yaminakathy the 2nd
ComicGeek03
That is so perfect and funny
yaminakathy the 2nd
ComicGeek03
you count the shadows
oh. god.. I freaked out when i walked in an exhibit that played with light and I had two shadows from 'one' source.. repeated my self three times before i fell silently, luckily my sister dragged me away.
Twas indeed
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I WOULD END UP DOING THIS. X3

Dapper Noob

ComicGeek03
you count the shadows

ALWAYS count the shadows.
When you take a trip to Seville in order to try and find the restaurant where Oscar and Anita worked in "The Two Doctors".

When you wonder if it's entirely a coincidence that Clara is teaching at Coal Hill School, given the Doctor's past history with that particular school.

Anxious Human

When your sister makes a Doctor Who reference (my sister said bow ties are cool), without realizing it, and you fangirl so hard you can't breathe...*guilty*

Anxious Human

MistressEnvy
You know you're a doctor who nerd when you catch yourself saying allons-y in sentences.

Or when you want your sons nursery theme to be Doctor Who.

Or child in general~
That'll be my next's nursery theme.<3

Dapper WolfMan 's Husbando

Friendly Healer

15,615 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Flatterer 200
You know you're a Doctor Who Nerd when you go to your best friend on the day you move and say to them "I don't want to go."

You know when you're a Doctor Who Nerd when you go to your father before you go to sleep and say "Goodnight Raggedy Man."
When you can't look at broccoli without thinking of the Krynoid

6,025 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Pet Lover 100
When your afraid of the words Are You my Mommy?
When your near a statue and start to tell every one not to blink.
And When you drive through a wheat field trying to spell out Doctor in the hops that he will come.
When you believe characters like Robin Hood* not only really existed, but also met the Doctor.

*"Robot Of Sherwood" wasn't the first "Doctor Who" story in which a story we think of as a legend was revealed to be true, in the Whoniverse anyway. There are a few instances of this in the Classic Series:

1, The First Doctor not only got caught up in the Siege of Troy but also persuaded the Greeks to build the famous Wooden Horse.

2, At some point in his fourth incarnation, before he met Romana, the Doctor helped Theseus to defeat the Minotaur. This wasn't shown onscreen, but it was mentioned a couple of times.

3, The Seventh Doctor learned that a future version of himself was destined to become Merlin. Unless this has already happened offscreen, I think that story is long overdue for a sequel (or should that be prequel?), though it would be just like the show's writers to forget all about it.

Fluffy Kitten

6,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
You know your a Doctor Who nerd when you count the shadows

You know your a Doctor Who nerd when you know what "Raxacoricofallapatorius" means.

You know your a Doctor Who nerd when you say, "Allons-y," or "Geronimo".

You know your a Doctor Who nerd when you say "Exterminate" in a Dalek tone of voice

You know your a Doctor Who nerd when you can't help but make the Tardis "Whooshing" noise at random times.

You know your a Doctor Who nerd when you think Bow Ties, Fezzes, and Stetsons are cool

You know your a Doctor Who nerd when, every time or almost every time you pass a stone statue, you don't look away from it until you've gotten to a distance where you feel safe.

You know your a Doctor Who nerd if you check to see if your seeing two of the same person and try to decide which is the alien if you are.

You know your a Doctor Who fan when you say, "Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey.... stuff"

You know your a Doctor Who nerd when you don't go to London on Christmas

.. and others

xD

Angelic Shapeshifter

12,150 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Lunnett
You know you're a Doctor Who Nerd when "TARDIS Blue" is a totally legitimate color.
What‽ You're telling me it's not

Angelic Shapeshifter

12,150 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
fantascy
When you think the TARDIS will materialise every time there's a random gust of wind sweatdrop
I must say, your signature is hilarious.
You know you're a Doctor Who nerd when you kiss your significant other and they kiss you too good...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff