Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Vampire

* VixenViVi
* Entry #6
* To finally start watching the new DoctorWho even though I can't stand the thought of my doctor not being there XD

Enduring Rogue

15,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elocutionist 200
* Username: jazz the dragon ninja
* Entry # 8
* Description: Finish some anime i started in 2012 and also watch all the one piece episodes up to date. =) Plus update my myanime list fully so i have listed every anime i have completed =3

Dedicated Giver

Username: azuneko1
Entry: #1
Description: My New Year resolution is to start being more open with my feelings. I tend to hide a lot of what I feel and I've noticed it hurts those around me. I no longer want that to happen.

Dangerous Darling

9,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
*Username: Raett
*Entry # 1 (January 3rd)
*Resolution: Stop belittling myself when I've done something wrong

Enduring Rogue

15,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elocutionist 200
* Username: jazz the dragon ninja
* Entry # 9
* Description: My 9th resolution is to complete classes I had to withdraw from over the past two years, last semester especially due to my surgery :/. I want to retake them an dget good grades to raise my gpa so i can go to a university if i want to =) I feel like a failure and i dont want to.

Dangerous Darling

* Queen Awesomolocity
      * Entry #1
      * This year, I want to able to stop my super bad habit of biting my nails.

Dedicated Giver

Username azuneko1
Entry # 2
Description: My New Year resolution is to work harder at achieving my dreams. I often push my dreams aside to help others with theirs. I won't put my dreams on the back burner any more.

Feline Spirit

4,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
* Cillia-chan
* Entry #1
* My new years resolution is to lose at least 50 pounds this year! I've gained a lot of weight and it's been really hard to get it off. I want to lose weight so I can be healthier and even a little happier! Also, maybe once I lose weight I'll be able to do more fitness activities with ease and make more friends! :3

Bashful Millionaire

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hanko-Tekina Ai
Entry #1 for Jan. 3rd 2013
My new years resolution for 2013 is to try to help out more with school fundraisers by donating and participating and to connect with my mother more and tell her i love her more often smile

Dangerous Darling

9,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
*Entry # 2 (January 3rd)
*Resolution: cut sugar intake

Dangerous Darling

9,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
*Entry # 3 (January 3rd)
*Resolution: try to find a carpool to help cut down on emissions

Apocalyptic Worshipper

* Username Silme_Ethel
* Entry # 4
* Description
To learn more about the customer service and dealing with bothersome clients, as I'm aiming for a promotion.

Apocalyptic Worshipper

* Username Silme_Ethel
* Entry # 5
* Description
To sort out the old college documents, and keep only the valuable ones.
KairiMedici
Entry#: 1 Jan03 2013
New Years Resolution: One of my goals this year is to start eating healthier. To help get me started I got a Costco membership so I can buy my healthy food in bulk cutting down the number of trips to the grocery store I need which in turn cuts down on the number of times I'll pass unhealthy food and grab it cuz it looks good.

Apocalyptic Worshipper

* Username Silme_Ethel
* Entry # 6
* Description
To finish all 5 paintings that I started and never touched again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff