Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Pawn

HaloKat
XonyMudd
HaloKat
Well I see that what I was thinking has already been taken....I will think of something else...

I'm sorry if it's my fault...and even if it isn't my fault.

I'm sure you'll come up with something wonderful!

I've got no chance of winning this contest anyway.
haha no wasn't your fault. And I've got no change of winning either but I like to try. XD

Ah, that's good, but still sorry someone already did what you were thinking of doing.

Yah, and it does get the creative juices and coloring/shading practice in

I soooooooo gotta go back and clean my entry up with the shading

I'm already starting on a second buuuuuuuut I'm basically having to redraw the whole picture as I'm essentially radically reconstructing his body xD

yah, way for me to take it easy, eh?

Benevolent Lunatic

24,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Healer 50
  • Nerd 50
XonyMudd
HaloKat
XonyMudd
HaloKat
Well I see that what I was thinking has already been taken....I will think of something else...

I'm sorry if it's my fault...and even if it isn't my fault.

I'm sure you'll come up with something wonderful!

I've got no chance of winning this contest anyway.
haha no wasn't your fault. And I've got no change of winning either but I like to try. XD

Ah, that's good, but still sorry someone already did what you were thinking of doing.

Yah, and it does get the creative juices and coloring/shading practice in

I soooooooo gotta go back and clean my entry up with the shading

I'm already starting on a second buuuuuuuut I'm basically having to redraw the whole picture as I'm essentially radically reconstructing his body xD

yah, way for me to take it easy, eh?
I guess it wasn't that original, and they probably did a better job than I ever could have. lol

I will probably do hand drawn just because I cannot find a stylus that I like for my tablet and I can control the pencil much better.

And much better than I could do. xd

I'll probably have to sleep on some ideas. Luckily there is a week before it is all due.

Invisible Pawn

HaloKat
I guess it wasn't that original, and they probably did a better job than I ever could have. lol

I will probably do hand drawn just because I cannot find a stylus that I like for my tablet and I can control the pencil much better.

And much better than I could do. xd

I'll probably have to sleep on some ideas. Luckily there is a week before it is all due.

Hey, sometimes great minds think alike xD

I know how you feel. I lost the stylus to my tablet and bought a new one and the new one was horrible, even though it was the same kind of stylus just a different color. It was like it was always coloring even when it wasn't even touching the tablet. Fortunately I did find my stylus. About half the color has rubbed off, but it works like a charm. And that other stylus didn't go to waste. When I needed to replace the plastic insert, I had a backup. Sadly, my tablet is no longer in production and the company no longer sells it or any of its accessories. When my usb cord broke, I had to get a replacement from GameStop (Best Buy didn't have the cable I needed) which was pretty affordable buuuuuuuut, I could probably stand on the other end of my room and use my tablet and still have slack xD the cord is super long!

I would do hand drawn buuuuuuuut, my scanner is in my closet, my closet is a mess, aaaaaaaand there's a chair in front of it, so really hard to navigate to ^^;;;

but sometimes I just have to draw it out by hand. Other times, I draw better on hand than on the puter

I might have to do the same xD I had maybe three ideas...oh wait, I remember the third one now, though I'll likely forget it xD

yah, so plenty of time to make plenty of entries x3

Benevolent Lunatic

24,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Healer 50
  • Nerd 50
XonyMudd

Hey, sometimes great minds think alike xD

I know how you feel. I lost the stylus to my tablet and bought a new one and the new one was horrible, even though it was the same kind of stylus just a different color. It was like it was always coloring even when it wasn't even touching the tablet. Fortunately I did find my stylus. About half the color has rubbed off, but it works like a charm. And that other stylus didn't go to waste. When I needed to replace the plastic insert, I had a backup. Sadly, my tablet is no longer in production and the company no longer sells it or any of its accessories. When my usb cord broke, I had to get a replacement from GameStop (Best Buy didn't have the cable I needed) which was pretty affordable buuuuuuuut, I could probably stand on the other end of my room and use my tablet and still have slack xD the cord is super long!

I would do hand drawn buuuuuuuut, my scanner is in my closet, my closet is a mess, aaaaaaaand there's a chair in front of it, so really hard to navigate to ^^;;;

but sometimes I just have to draw it out by hand. Other times, I draw better on hand than on the puter

I might have to do the same xD I had maybe three ideas...oh wait, I remember the third one now, though I'll likely forget it xD

yah, so plenty of time to make plenty of entries x3

I wish I could say that I did have a great stylus, but I got it from target for like $12 and it worked okay, but nothing like a pencil, and then the tip broke, well it ripped, since it was rubber. I need to try one that is a little more expensive and looks more like a pen/pencil. I got my tablet for Christmas so I'm still getting used to it. I know it takes a while to get used to these things though. I probably should do it on the tablet just to practice. I have a stylus that my mom got for hers that's a little better. I just have to not rip the tip of it. XD And there's nothing wrong with a long cord, I know it can be bothersome though.

Ah I have two scanners in my house, my mom's and mine. mine is so full of dust though since hers is wireless. XD

I just like the feel of pencil and paper, plus I can't seem to sketch on the tablet. XD I've found that drawing it by hand and then coloring it on the tablet works. Of course I've only done it a couple of times.

I have a three or four that I'm hoping aren't taken by the time I get them done with them XP

Invisible Pawn

HaloKat

I wish I could say that I did have a great stylus, but I got it from target for like $12 and it worked okay, but nothing like a pencil, and then the tip broke, well it ripped, since it was rubber. I need to try one that is a little more expensive and looks more like a pen/pencil. I got my tablet for Christmas so I'm still getting used to it. I know it takes a while to get used to these things though. I probably should do it on the tablet just to practice. I have a stylus that my mom got for hers that's a little better. I just have to not rip the tip of it. XD And there's nothing wrong with a long cord, I know it can be bothersome though.

Ah I have two scanners in my house, my mom's and mine. mine is so full of dust though since hers is wireless. XD

I just like the feel of pencil and paper, plus I can't seem to sketch on the tablet. XD I've found that drawing it by hand and then coloring it on the tablet works. Of course I've only done it a couple of times.

I have a three or four that I'm hoping aren't taken by the time I get them done with them XP

I'd recommend a Wacom stylus, but I don't know if they'd be compatible with your tablet or not. The spare I bought was around 20-30 or so dollars through Amazon. More than what I wanted to spend, but I became dependent on my tablet (not just for drawing, but booty grabbing too xD)

yowch! try to be more gentle. a little pressure goes a long way. Oh sweet! i bought mine around 2007 with income tax return money. Back when a decent sized tablet (medium) was only a hundred bucks (now you can only get a teeny little one). True, true.

Nice. I'd draw by hand, then do the lineart and color on my lappy if not for the inconvenience of my closet xD I can't really rotate when I draw in some programs like I can on paper, and plus, rotating the tablet...not so much, and it can be kind of awkward drawing on it if the image is rotated sometimes.

I used gimp for the entry I posted. For coloring, I favor gimp, but for sketching and drawing (and shading), I favor manga studio. I didn't get ANY use out of it the first year I had bought it. cause I didn't know how it worked and couldn't figure out how to use color and I specifically bought it cause it was supposed to allow for color art. Although, to some degree I do love coloring in it. I shade better, buuuuuuuuuut, I've got a limited color palette (I can create new colors, but I got a limit as to how many custom colors I can create which wouldn't be a problem if there was a color picker tool so I can pick up colors I used instead of guessing the HSV of a color I used. I LOVE the pens. It reminds me of photoshop how it tapers off realistically, and the pencil tool acts like a real pencil (even with a mechanical pencil setting xD)

but I'll shut up about that now xD

nice! I'll be hoping for you too!

well, I suppose I should go ahead and log off

night/morning!

Loyal Lover

XonyMudd
Here's my first entry!

User Image

Oh how E-Corp and D-Party are gonna kill me for this xD

I may touch it up some later

emotion_0A0
This is Blasphemous!! emotion_donotwant

Loyal Lover

As much as I despise you, Green Rat, I do adore coloring. emotion_donotwant
I might just do this because I like to color....But don't expect anything like what I created for my beloved Loyal. emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant
*pulls our crayons and colored pencils*
I'll be sure to start on it tomorrow...

Feisty Lionheart

Sounds interesting... If I'd have the time and energy, I'd do this one...

24,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Wolf Princess of the Moon
XonyMudd
Here's my first entry!

User Image

Oh how E-Corp and D-Party are gonna kill me for this xD

I may touch it up some later

emotion_0A0
This is Blasphemous!! emotion_donotwant

But it's cute in its own way....I..I..mean I agree!! Someone go and tell E-Corp and the D-Party about this!!

lsaaxor's Significant Otter

Brigade Leader

omfg I want a Dancing Diedrich.

Golden Girl

♥

Good luck everyone heart

♥

lsaaxor's Significant Otter

Brigade Leader

ENTRY NUMBER ONE:

User Image

Demonic Inquisitor