Welcome to Gaia! ::

Commander in Chief

Recreate Diedrich Contest!

Hi everyone!

Did you know that there have been approximately 956,472,195 versions of me from one of our events? I think there should be more, don't you? But I'm too lazy to reproduce right now so I want you to come up with them! Did you know that I can take all the color out of myself and become just a blank shell? I'm going to do that and then you can create new versions of me. You can either color me new colors or completely recreate me. Did you know that it would be cool if I were a giant t-rex with long arms? I WOULD RULE THE WORLD. Wait I already do. I'm President. Perfect. THIS IS MY PRESIDENTIAL DECREE!

CLICK FOR BLANKDRICH

Commander in Chief

Recreate Diedrich Contest Rules

Rules

• You are recreating Diedrich. Take the blank Diedrich design from above redeisgn/recolor.
  • Be sure to be original in your design! Stealing from others will get your disqualified.
  • Post your Diedrich in this thread for entry.
  • You may submit as many entries as you want!
  • Digital and traditional entries are accepted! No restrictions on medium!
  • All entries must follow the Terms of Service and Rules and Guidelines!

• Your design must be completed and posted in this thread before Tuesday, May 26, 2015 11:59pm PDT. We will not accept entries after this date!

Winning
  • Obsessed Marshall

71,375 Points
    • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
    • Marshall's Love 500
    • Conventioneer 300

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparkling Dragon

49,400 Points
    • Master Converter 500
    • Fusion Expert 300
    • Alchemy Level 7 100
    This sounds interesting indeed~

Supernatural Trickster

29,125 Points
    • Coloring Champion 0
    • Survivor 150
    • Battle: Mage 100
    hassli

Hassli must be summoned for this.

I don't know if i will be able to make an entry due to life issues but i will give it a try!

Tiny Alchemist

Working on it now Mr. President!

Powerful Master

14,590 Points
    • Advent Attendee 50
    • Building the Army 50
    • Prepared for Liftoff 50
    MaginDIEDRICH... GO!!! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Astronomical Astronaut

Yay, I love contests like this smile

Edit: Entry Added 5/19, going to work on it more later I think but too tired to do more now smile

This Diedrich is based on that cute Easter Manga strip about the bunny invasion:

User Image

Instead of Diedrich not knowing them he is in fact a long lost Space Ranger Bunny Grunny XD

User Image

Edit: Entry 2 Added 5/21 Made this last night but couldn't get photobucket to upload so let me know if you can't see the image XD
    I can't unsee what I made...Anyway we all know how much Diedrich hates loves that fluffy kitten smile

Diedrich: Did you know that I will advance the cause of everyone? My administration will be built on fairness for all things and people.
    Friedrich: So, if you are fair to all people, does that mean you will even be fair to... Ultra Satan?
    Diedrich: This is a mistruth and a nonfact. I do not support Ultra Satan. If there is an Ultra Satan in this world, I will do everything in my power to kill or capture Ultra Satan.
    Friedrich: Well, Ultra Satan is an adorable bunny-soft kitten. He is in my pocket right now. This man will kill a baby sweet kitten. Ultra Satan is very scared.
    Diedrich: First, my opponent has given his kitten a terrible name. My second point is that I do not believe he has a kitten. I defy him to produce this kitten.
    Friedrich: This kitten is a private matter and I see no need to release it publicly. This is a distraction from the real issues.
    Diedrich: I will donate FIVE MILLION GOLD to a charity of my own choice if my opponent produces documentations of transcripts of this kitten.
    Friedrich: I refuse to dignify this challenge with a response. Also, Ultra Satan disappeared somehow. Let us not talk about Ultra Satan.

User Image

Shirtless Blob

12,750 Points
    • Risky Lifestyle 100
    • Party Member 100
    • Entrepreneur 150
    I will try!

Team Diedrich

You can never have enough Diedrichs! I'll get right on it!

This is Diedra:

User Image

I actually designed her for a Valentine's contest the D-Party had, two years ago I think? I wanted to do a Minnie Mouse sort of thing. She has a big ol' crush on Diedrich, though he never notices her. One day, Diedra!

Beloved Lunatic

15,700 Points
    • Married 100
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Conventioneer 300
    ill give this a try biggrin

Shy Bookworm

I'll give it a try.

Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you... Homicidal Diedrich!
    User Image
    Someone had an argument with Diedrich. Diedrich had the last word.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
    • Diedrich Supporter 50
    • Party Member 100
    • Excitable Emoter 25
    But, Diedrich! You are perfect!!!!!!!

I can't art, but I will try because I love you!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Crappy coloring book Diedrich?

Nostalgic Spirit

78,300 Points
    • Wing Mastery 100
    • Shady Hands Squad 250
    • Old World Deity 500
    This is death god Diedrich.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff