Welcome to Gaia! ::

My favorite January MC is Scarlet Sprite because it is very elegant and I love the colors and the sparkling.

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
My favorite January monthly collectible is the assassins guise. cat_rofl emotion_awesome emotion_bigheart I like it the most because it is awesome! gaia_angelleft emotion_awesome gaia_angelright gaia_kittenstar emotion_dealwithit ninja cat_ninja

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Majnun, sexy and artistic. I'd like to wear that thing if it was real in my country, lol
I've NEVER had an MC before so I'll go by the first one I read about:

MASTERPIECES.
(Yeah I know. I'm SUCH a Noobie. xD)

(Hope this is a lucky entry! ~crosses fingers~)
i really dont have a favorite, but i guess theyre probably all pretty cool... never bought one though cuz im too piss poor on this gd site... woe is meee crying
January 2005: Demonic Pendant.

I love this MC because it has simple poses and simple colors. It was part of the earlier beginnings of the long-running demonic & angelic series of opposites.

Sparkly Hunter

6,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
My favorite was from 2008. The Assassins guise because i love the cloak and then i could be in the shadows. ninja
Definitely Ascended Demon.
twisted

Duck

I'd have to agree with ascended demon too whee For to every one of us, there is a demonic side

chipyun's Husband

Newbie Noob

I have to say I like gift of the goddess best! 8D It's very pretty and has a bunch of interesting item poses.
Herp Derp Yerp Dero
i would like to be in this contest it looks aw`esome
wink 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh

4,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
acended demon!!! sipmly becuase i never that demons could be turned "good" until someone turned me 3nodding
none why because i cant afford them sad

6,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i didnt have any favorite i just got what i got so it didnt matter to me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers