Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Noob

my favorite actually has to be the 2012 one. i LOVE neon colours, especially green and blue. sort of rave-ish plus i love the stance it gives my avatar smile

Zephyr Avalon's Compadre

Wicked Bloodsucker

User Image

Mine would more than likely be Demonic Pendant, I like the elegant simplicity to it <3 emotion_kirakira

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
The Gift of the Goddess. Its colours were so vibrant, and varied, and suited so many outfits because it catered for a variety of goddesses.
My favorite January monthly collectible item would be the Assassin's Guise from 2007. I like it because it partially covers and shadows the face. I like its mysteriousness :3
My favorite is probably Masterpieces, from January 2008.

6,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Gender Swap 100
silver sprite becacuse its unique
Definitely Masterpieces. There are so many uses for it.

gItChs's Wife

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
My favorite collectible is the Gwee because he is such a cutie and it was one of the first items i ever had C:

Friendly Loiterer

12,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
I like the ascended demon because, well...it's just awesome
and i like tails/horns/wing items
Ascended Demon! I've always been a fan of devil tails but besides the Devil Tail item it's the only other one that I actually like. Besides the fact that it's white. But I also love the wings on it. <3 A very cute item that goes with a lot of my outfits.

Hygienic Smoker

My favorite MC of January was 2011's ascended demon, it was sexy and useful for me (Because I am one to use sexy avis). Although, I wished the top had been more detailed on the women''s avis, because it looked like it should've belonged on a men's.

Dapper Cat

Definitely the Masterpieces as it is a cheaper alternative to white skin. I've also always really loved ancient Greek and Roman statues and I am able to use this skin to make my avi look like one. How cool is that?!
Masterpieces. <3

Timid Giver

User Image

January 2006
Gift of the Goddess. heart
Mainly because it has a lot of neat poses and stuff. I love the gold sandals with the wings. 3nodding

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces