The Winter Rose blooms
Amidst flurries of cold snow
Love, so delicate

Timid Poster

9,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
My all-time deffinate favorite december mc has got to be Nitemare Scarf. The reason is the design. It has a jagged look to it like it was just torn from some sort of fabric and used as a scarf. Normally when someone try's to draw something jagged and/or torn it usually ends up looking trashy or like a style, but the Nitemare Scarf looks different somehow. Also the scarf covers the mouth which makes it more mysterious in my opinion.
My absolute favorite December Monthly Collectible is Silent Night. the poses are so very cool and the starry night background is beautiful!!! i heart it!!!

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Snow Witch. It seems often forgotten for some reason, but had such a lovely color of powder blue. The main positive aspect of the Snow Witch, a December Collectible from '07, to me was the antlers, which are rather expensive on Gaia, typically. Snow Witch's sort of tribal latter poses are really attractive, and then it has finery for more sophisticated avatar.

Married Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hard to say... I had only joined Gaia online this year XD But I have a notion about MC's of last years, soooo yeah, my favourite MC is the Winter Rose (2006). It's just wonderful. I mean look at it! It's elegant, it's beautiful, it's romantic and gives a gentle sense of something innocent and magical!.. I feel like a bride with it...)) I think every girl on this planet dreams to become a bride biggrin
But there is more: Winter Rose can suit with everything that conected with snow, angels, swans, flowers... EVERYTHING! =D I like how each part of this item separated from eachother - it lets me to create so many personal outfits as I want. Need a fantasy princess - here you go! Need a bride - here you go! Need a high school graduate on the school prom - here you go! So many way, so many choices! I. Just. Love it. Definitely! biggrin

....Well, that's all, I suppose ry Happy -: D
Thanks for your attention! whee Bye ry Happy -: D

Fashionable Businessman

My favorite was 2004's OMFG hat. It's just so cute, and I love hats. Hats are a great for bad hair days. Which I have a lot of.
The Flame Sword would be mine. It reminds me that, when on a website which celebrate Christmas in the Winter, here down south in the southern himsphere we celebrate it in the Summer. There's even our own jingle bells in Australia - "Oh! Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way,
Christmas in Australia
on a scorching summers day, Hey!"

Romantic Conversationalist

12,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
I'd say The Wasp is the most decent December monthly collectible favorite I want to have it is formal, cool, and most of all Mafian looking monthly collectible.
I think that my favorite Dec. MC would be this year because its super cute smile and i love it biggrin !
I like the winter rose becuase its just so ... rosy! smile
My favorite December Monthly Collectible item is Nitemare Scarf because it's the anthem of my childhood on Gaia. I remember that it was the item that was on everyone's wishlist and if you had it you were the coolest Gaia member. Also, the black just matches everything.

Hallowed Tycoon

18,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Tycoon 200
I LOVE the Nitemare Scarf, probably my favorite of them all. Its so awesome and probably one of the only items that goes well with my OMG. lol

Hallowed Tycoon

18,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Tycoon 200
I LOVE the Nitemare Scarf, probably my favorite of them all. Its so awesome and probably one of the only items that goes well with my OMG. lol

Unbeatable Genius

17,475 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
My all time favorite December MC would be The Wasp...because it's a weapon and an instrument ...and also a piece of clothing.That coat is awesome <3. biggrin i wouldn't be wearing it otherwise lolz.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff