Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
August 2004 I like it because of the Golden Laurels and the Winged anklets.
I like anklets that have wings because it looks like your flying.
I like the laurels because it reminds me of the old days and its sparkly biggrin

Aged Gaian

4,300 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
My all time favorite so far is the Antique Keymaster! the colors are very nice, and the style just makes me all kinds of happy. Now my fav could change in the future, but for an august collectible, it will have a run for its money.
mini angel wings because those are always cute :3
dramallama The Nitemare Sash mostly because black is my favorite color, lol. xd

Loyal Donator

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Newbie Helper 100
Golden Laurels Of August 04 due to its golden look n it look just plain old good looking n bad a**

Swashbuckling Phantom

I like the Royal Keymaster 2011. It's red, matches my beautiful carpet, and looks wonderful on my avi, now the only thing that's missing is the actual item. Guess I need to go buy it! biggrin
I also love the items that look all exotic and foreign whee

6,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
My favorite would have to be the Nitemare Sash from August 2006. Black is my favorite shade. c; I also like how you can wear it around your body without needing to equip other clothing items. You can focus on the accessories. :3

Beloved Seeker

9,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
nightmare sash 2009, I like that i can wear it and it covers all my private areas, in the one item, with so much character~ i love the designs they made with the sash, i just think it is so artistic and expressive! heart heart heart

Blazing Battler

My favorite monthly collectable for August would probably be the Whip of Ice. With it's antiquated color pallet, it hasn't aged well, but it still holds a place in my heart, since it was one of the first Donation Items I purchased, and despite it's appearance, i still like the concept of an ice whip.
I have to say my past fave is from August 2004 for the Golden Laurels because they're a great looking headpiece, as you can see! smile

However, this month could become my new best August fave because I like the hair and the dress looks pretty awesome with the right accessories!

Interesting Fairy

7,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
I've always loved my Summoning Tome. It's dual nature and coloring schemes were awesome. It was like getting two items in one! smile

Tenacious Nerd

18,800 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
Gwee the dragon! I love him, he's a squooshy little doll. I'd love more poses for him!

Beloved Gaian

6,450 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Aug 2010 Solar Sash. I am such a sucker for long, fluid scarves - especially when they float! Almost makes me nosebleed just thinking about it.

Shirtless Shapeshifter

5,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
Nitemare Sash from August
2006. I just think it looks cool.

The Royal Keymaster from 2011 has a lot of options! And it's so shiiiiinyyyyyyy~ 8D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff