Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton Hunter

5,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
the August 2006 Nitemare Sash been trying to get one from when i started playing

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

My favorite would definitely be the Nightmare Sash because you can use it for so many themed avatars, and it matches perfectly in both colour and texture to so many of the items on Gaia. Basically I just think its badass and the poses are awesome haha~

Dedicated Guildsman

I must say that I rather like the August 2008 War of the Warlords MC, with its selection of centuries old uniforms. cool

Fluffy Werewolf

7,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I love 2006 Gwee the Dragon! He's so CUTE! emotion_kirakira

Kawaii Shoujo

I have to say that my favorite is the Literary Luxury mainly because I love the dress and the gilded bookcase.
My favorite MC is Vampire Sound, because it makes it look like your flying in the air.

Cunning Astronomer

7,100 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
nightmare sash was awesome! I wanted to use its blindfold form. ^_^

Katra77's Spouse

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
my favorite is the August 2010 Solar Sash. It reminds me of something a goddess would wear.

Questionable Sex Symbol

9,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
The Lusty Scoundrel because it's so popular and the red hair flowing in the wind is so fantastically cliche!

Gracious Phantom

8,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Nerd 50
cat_3nodding The Sumoning Tome. It works fairly well for soem cosplays, and it's a fairly decent piece, overall. cat_3nodding

Unbeatable Treasure

34,275 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
I always thought the Gwee dragon has a special place like the Kitties.

Cluttered Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
i like them all
i would have to say august 2007 even though i wasn't on i go to the museum of monthly collectibles all the time and the Summoning tome & plasma gear by far is my favorite. For one it's an epic item and 2. it has many option on how to hold the book and the way your avi is place with hand eye's feet is everything to your style. 3. the gear is really cool and comes in different colors and options with the ears, the eye glasses and you can hold it as if it was a light saber if that isn't cool then i do not know what is. thanks for reading
gaia_angelleft sincerely Cruel yet tender kitsune gaia_nitemareright
Nitemare Sash Love it, the best ever. There's just something about it, whenever I have no idea what I should dress my avatar with, I always go back to it xd That is just how amazing it is.

Demonic Warlock

44,375 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Mango Kawaii
August 2008:The Lusty Scoundrel
IT MAKES YOUR BODY SHINY. emotion_awesome

I agree with this.

That & I have always, always loved the long red flowing hair from it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff