Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,900 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
my favorite mc is the grunny cause they r so awsome and i wish to have the grunny that u could turn into cause i alway am buying stuff with my gaia gold i dont save up and i had gaia sence i was 13 now im 19
__I love the Gothic Veil because of its elegant poses and detailed beauty.__ It's my favorite.__ ♥

Original Survivor

Knowing fully well that this seems like I am taking the easy way out, I must confess that my favorite is Mwee the Dragon.
Before you dismiss me as a lazy good-for-nothing, hear me out. Many of the items on gaia are primarily designed for one specific gender or the other. It isn't intentional or bad, it simple is. Mwee escapes that by being neither feminine, nor cutesy, nor masculine. Of course, there are other items like this, such as the Kong Sang Scarf or Coco the Kitty Plushie, but no other item also encompasses the spirit of October quite as well. Dark colored and slightly haughty looking, Mwee could be incorporated into almost any Halloween costume, or into a casual everyday avatar. She also fits in with the idea of fall being a spiritual season, in which the dead and the fairies come out to play with the living.
Beyond all that, Mwee is a dragon, and dragons are awesome.
So, I say Mwee the Dragon is the best October monthly collectible, so far.
THIS YEARS!!!! Im trying to make an avi with all the dragon items on gaia and im sad now cuz i dont have the money 4 a cash card or the gold for mwee and am already saving for gwee and so much else.....*dies*
the devil tail becuase its cool and attractive

Invisible Shapeshifter

11,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Generous 100
My favorite is the CoCo Kitty Plushie!
It was my very first time donating to Gaia and me and my sister had one letter each. At that time I really wanted a KiKi but it was waaay out of my budget. I never forget the happiness when I found out it was a kitten in the letter, and in my opinion much cuter than KiKi! For a long time I always had it equipped and I made it a character in my former avatar's story. CoCo Kitty will always have a special place in my heart.

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
my favorite item would have to be the staff of the angels, because it sparkles! c:

3,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Junior Trader 100
The Wind Security Blanket because It was one of the first mc's I saw when i first made a gaia. And my favorite color is blue, plus i've always wanted it but i've never had enough because I always gave away my gold DX

WhoGivesAFox's Senpai

Sparkly Otaku

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
It's gotta be the Devil Tail. It's small, it's cute, it's good for both male AND female avatars and it just gives that extra edge to an outfit.. something.. devilish razz

Brainy Lunatic

Knowing fully well that this seems like I am taking the easy way out, I must confess that my favorite is Mwee the Dragon.
Before you dismiss me as a lazy good-for-nothing, hear me out. Many of the items on gaia are primarily designed for one specific gender or the other. It isn't intentional or bad, it simple is. Mwee escapes that by being neither feminine, nor cutesy, nor masculine. Of course, there are other items like this, such as the Kong Sang Scarf or Coco the Kitty Plushie, but no other item also encompasses the spirit of October quite as well. Dark colored and slightly haughty looking, Mwee could be incorporated into almost any Halloween costume, or into a casual everyday avatar. She also fits in with the idea of fall being a spiritual season, in which the dead and the fair folk come out to play with the living.
Beyond all that, dragon. Got to love the dragon.
So, I say Mwee the Dragon is the best October monthly collectible, so far.

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Definitely Dreamer's dust! It's so unique, elegant and magical at the same time! Perfect combo!
But Mwee is also one of the best (one of the 2 best actually, the other one's dreamers dust XD) October MCs cause it's a DRAGON!! *starts chanting* "dragon, dragon, dragon......" But it would be even better if it had a bit more poses or a I am... pose.

3,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
radiant prism!

its colorful,bright and it floats around me!

but i hate the crowns >.<

shionezumi's Wife

Devoted Sex Symbol

will-o-wisp because its the first gold shop item got
The wind security blanket it is so cute!!! You wear one and its basically like awwwww!!! Makes you think of puppy dog eyess xp
Mwee the Dragon because for one I love dragons so much and it's so cuuuuuuuuuuute!!! Well to me it is anyways =P Not to mention I always like having nice and cute pets beside me =D!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff