• Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
I love willo-the-wisp. It's so cute

7,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
My favorite all-time October Monthly Collectible is the Wind Security Blanket because it reminds me of being a child and how a blanket always comforted everyone. And the little cloud on it is cute.
╔════════════════════════════════════

J3ent

I'd have to say the Angelic Sash. It goes well with the theme of October Halloween.
It's also very stylish and has great value. I give thanks to the Devs, and anyone else who helped in creation with this item.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
{Quεsting.}
8 5 0 K / /1 0 m

════════════════════════════════╝
I ask that you "QUOTE" me when in exchange.
I love vampire hunter hat, from before, because it's just really me, but also will-the-wisp because there's so many ways you can equip it. heart
I also like this month's mwee the dragon, because its just so cute!! 3nodding

Interesting Explorer

I would have to go with the Pixi.

I'm a huge Legend of Zelda fan and I guess I've always been drawn to that item because of it.
^.^
Will-o-wisp is definately the best. I love it's eerie, ghost-like appearance. This item is a perfect fit for the month of October heart
MY FAV MC IS THE RUBY PENDANT BECAUSE NOT ONLY IS MY FAV COLOR IS RED BUT MY GRANDMOTHER HAS A PENDANT THAT LOOKS ALMOST THE SAME

Sweet Phantom

22,940 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Magical Girl 50
My favorite is Dreamer's Dust ('o cool because it's so...dreamy! sweatdrop I like the overall feeling that it gives off. Now to just save up for it... xd
This month's Mwee is adorable as well, but I still have to stick with the dusty. heart

Ruthless Genius

11,000 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
dreamer's dust because of the cool wings it gives you!

Romantic Lover

8,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Befriended 100
The Kong Sang Scarf- It's a beautiful blue and there are multiple ways to wear it. heart

Rexef's Queen

Unforgiving Consumer

7,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
MY FAVORITE OCTOBER MONTHLY COLLECTIBLE IS......
2009 GOLDEN FLEECE!

Why? I love the color gold.. It reminds me of riches and light.. I also know a Greek story involving the golden fleece, filled with adventure, action, and a bit of romance... I think there was a movie based on it, but anyway. The golden fleece is great to dress my avatar around and I enjoy using it very much, I appreciate the golden fleece! Im so happy I bought it!!(:
i love the devil's tail because it looks really cute

Wheezing Fatcat

Devil Tail for sure! It's another wonderful classic that embolizes Gaia from the start. heart

Wish I had mine still from my other account....Sadly I've lost that account since it's been so long since I accessed it. Can't remember my email I used or the username. sweatdrop Oh well, I still have the opportunity to acheive the wonderful new MCs you guys release every month. Look forward to it! heart

4,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
pixie,it makes gaia life magical!!!!!!!!!! rofl

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
October 2007. The grunny. I think the grunny was a great one. I only wish I'd been a part of Gaia then so that I could get one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff