Welcome to Gaia! ::

I LIKE!!! Panda Slippers its so cute and i cant imagine if i have that ITEM in true life maybe ill scream!!!
Coco kitty definitely.
Why?
It's the freaking coco kitty, it's one of gaia's logo.
It's cute, awesome, it's THE coco kitty.

Dangerous Lunatic

3,750 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I like the golden fleese! because, c'mon! who doesn't like gold!? and ontop of that, the color and design makes it look so beautiful and elegant, like something a goddess would wear!! heart
Coco kitty definitely.
Why?
It's the freaking coco kitty, it's one of gaia's logo.
It's cute, awesome, it's THE coco kitty.
What’s your all time favorite October Monthly Collectible and why?

My favourite October MC would have to be the Demonic Pitchfork. This is my favourite monthly collectible because I tend to love items with a darkside to it, and with a touch of evil too heart

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The wind security blanket because its awesome when you move it moves with you it shows your frightened But adorable in the inside to not touch you.

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
My favourite would have to be the Shadow Spirit.

I like it mainly for the Shadow Flame, Flame Ring, and especially the Flame Aura poses but the different shadow poses seem really easy to work with when building an avatar.
Dream's Dust, the background is soooo awsome, besides all collectables are awsome. It is my favorite collectable because of the background.

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Member 100
My Favorite October collectible of all time is....

Angelic Sash because it is beautiful and goes well with almost every outfit. 3nodding
My favourite mc is october -07 ghotic weil beacause I love purple, lolita and ghotic stuff heart XD (But I love more Mwee the dragon beacause its a dragon and purple!!! so damm cute, but I thought we wherent aloud to choose it... lawl! XD)

5,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
I love the Mwee because it reminds me of the gwee but a cute girlie version but I really love it

Anxious Humorist

11,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
It's definetly the wind security blanket from 2005.
I have been trying to get one of those since they came out.
Although the Coco Kitty that came out then too, comes in a very close second.
The Angelic Sash, since it brings back awesome memories from college time and when I first started spending time on Gaia. So... nostalgia, I guess, would be my reason! Also, it's pretty.

Demonic Smoker

6,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
my fav. october monthly collectible is coco kitty becase its so simple and cute but comes with many ways to pose him with your avatar.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff