Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
The Wind Security Blanket because its cute cuddly and so awesome! ^^
I'd have to say my favorite is the Vampire Hunter Hat if only because it has a crossbow, and crossbows are awesome. Also, I wish I could actually own the hat itself; I'd wear it everywhere.
mine would have to be Wind Security Blanket...
because it is super cute and it is my all time favorite color!!!!!! ^^

8,650 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
My all time favorite october MC is the Wind Security Blanket because it brings me back to my younger years and reminds me of the comfort a blanket brought me when I was young.
My favorite October monthly Collectible is the Pixie. It's my favorite becuase it reminds me so much of the Fairies in The Legend of Zelde: Ocarina of Time. I also really like the different item options it comes with, it's really pretty~! heart

6,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Thank You Letter For Oct 2005
All because of the coco kitty! He is so cute and he's a perfect addition to the Gaianimels family!!
On top of all of that he is still a little devil >.<
GO COCO WOOOOTTTT!!

Zenyix's Wife

Sparkly Fairy

16,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
My all time favorite October monthly collectible would have to be the gothic veil because of its beauty, intricate details, and how well it coordinates with my other items.
My fav Oct. Collectible is: Gothic Veil becuz it looks so awesome with everything!!

2,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
My all time favorite MC collectible for october is.... Vampire Hunter Hat!!! well not only that it was made in the theme of one of my favorite films "Van Helsing" it also is one of the items that i am aiming for even if im in a tight budget on gaia, and also i liked the part of the item with the vampire hunter hex soul eater thing.... rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl burning_eyes

Dapper Gekko

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
I don't really have a favorite! The MC items I get are donated from my schoolfriends that happen to go on gaia. I love every single one! Some are cute, some are cool, and some make you look totally awsome. I don't have them anymore because I gave them all to my mule, and it got hacked and permabanned. Oh well. Gaia online Monthly Collectables are all by far the best items on gaia.

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
My favourite is Prison Break, i just love all the Hell-ish items >:3

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
All time favorite October Monthly Collectible: Golden Fleece

Why: Probably because of the fact that Golden Fleece is one of those "very bright items that still look good". Not all MCs have to be an elegantly beautiful blue, or a deviously delightful red. Nothing is wrong with a fashionably bright yellow, no? biggrin
It's the only MC that I know up to date that specifically has THAT color. I love the GF's bright leg-warmers. The scarf is adorable too. And those little horns? Friggin' Precious. Best of all, their affordable. The colors area little hard to coordinate with other items, but I guess that's what makes it such a unique item to use!

Aaand, that's it! 3nodding
I have two all time favorites, The Grunny And the Devil Tail...I LOVE the grunny because It's been a regularly mentioned part of gaia and I love the devil tail because It is hands down one of the sweetest Items gaia has yet to release.

Shameless Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
My favorite October collectible is the PIXIE. heart

It's also my favorite MC of all time. It's just so dainty. It matches with most of the avi's I create. And, it was the first ever MC I actually paid money for. I'd been on the site for a while, and I decided to send money in and actually buy one instead of admiring from afar : )

6ood's Wife

Noob

I really love the devil tail! It goes with almost anything you wear. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out