Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Nerd

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Ocula Magica! I love how many different things you can do with them. Plus, I've used them with Toph and The Crow cosplays before. ^_^

Indomitable Nerd

Oculus Magica! It was one of the first items which allowed you to change your eyes like you change your socks. They have several beautiful options and I loved every one of them.
April 2007 MC, Oculus Magica...
Reason: The variety of eyes is perfect for every avatar.
I love the Rock Hard (Demonic Mic). It calls to the rocker girl in me. And even though I wasn't able to buy it in April, I hunted it down, wait my time, and saved up for it to buy it in the Market place.

Revered Punk

15,675 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tycoon 200
Oculus Magica. I remember when that item came out. It was so popular, the very first eye item. I wore the crimson eyes for the longest time back then. xD Plus one of my very closest friends has it, with the crimson eyes pose, so every time I see the item, I think about him, and the group we've been with for over seven years. So many fond memories. X3

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
G-Bot! It's so cute! I love all of its little expressions 3nodding

7,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Brandisher 100
I love both Oculus Magica and Lunar Scythe. whee
The Oculus Magica can be used in so many ways to help create styles and make avi's and the Lunar Scythe I just really like. 3nodding

10,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
My Favorite would be CoCo Kitty Plushie. I have always loved cats, and it reminds me of the my cat scruffy. she's always there. It also reminds me of Goldy who died lmost year ago. R.I.P. Baby i love you.

4,825 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The Cherry Blossom from April 2009 is definitely my favorite.

I don't like pink--let's state that right off. But cherry blossom pink seems to be the only acceptable color of pink I've ever seen, and every time that I see video of the Cherry-Blossom festival in Washington, DC, I absolutely want to be there.

The wings of the Cherry Blossom outfit are gorgeous, and they look adorable on any avatar (I was trying them on in the MC Museum earlier XD).

blaugh
ooh, tough choice between princess kayuga and spring rose...

I'd have to say Spring Rose because I like ALL the poses, and the hat reminds me of this set of little fairy people toys I used to have as a kid...something called twinkles or something like that, they all wore little hats of flowers.

I also seem to always go for cream/gold/pink colored items...

His Reaper's Senpai

Hilarious Duck

22,215 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
I definitely have to say that the Oculus Magica is a great monthly collectible. I also love this month's Gunslinger. I own the Lunar Scythe when I first started thanks to a friend who invited me to the site. So it remains a memory of gratefulness. Coco Kitty Plushie is a mascot of the site, so it's also a great one. But the first one I mentioned is easily my favorite monthly collectible that I own. Mainly because I can use various eye poses to fit when gold shop eyes don't work. It's very handy and useful.

Versatile Gaian

9,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
I love the Cherry Blossom. It's not too girly, despite the pink, and it has an option for just about everything: hat, dress, pin, hairband, necklace, wings. What more could a girl ask for??

Shadowy Gaian

17,925 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
My fave is the spring rose because I like floral themes and the top is especially stylish: pretty and pink, but not too girly

Melodious Lunatic

9,575 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Definately the 2007 MC: Lunar Scythe
Because Scythes are one of my favorite weapons of all time, and the Lunar Scythe is pretty freakin' sweet!

Girl-Crazy Citizen

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

my favorite April collectible would have to be the Cherry Blossom because it embodied the beauty of sakura blossoms so well.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff