Welcome to Gaia! ::

my favourite april collectable is princess kaguya :3
Voracious Fog from last year. I love the dress, I really regret not being here then to get it,^^;
definatly Lunar sythe sheer power with divine grace

Timely Treasure

10,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mega Tipsy 100
i loved the nitemare scarf

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
mine is princess kaguya from this year.
I love the hair and the "dancing" rabbids smile it's really cute and you can use everything for different avis.
I hope someone wins!. heart heart heart

Invisible Lunatic

8,375 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
has to be Princess Kaguya, how can you not love somet that the ladies obviously enjoy soo much ...and it is good on the eyes wink
Totally Oculus Magica. How can you not love all those eyes??

Dedicated Hoarder

My favourite April MC would have to be the Prism Butterfly Mantilla. I love wings in general, but that particular item was the first item I recieved as a gift from a friend, and it is part of my original dream avatar. Also, it is not just a wings item. I really like the actual 'mantilla' pose, because it covers the avatars arms without hiding them.
My favorite is April 2009: Cherry Blossom WHY???Because this is MC is sending you in an other world whit a dream of cherry blossoms in it.When i am thinking at it ,it make me want it more and more so please don't destroy my beautifule wish because any wish is like a star wich is giving his magic at a person and that one has to fight for it.

O.G. Phantom

10,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100
My favorite April MC is Aquatica. 'Cause everyone dreams of being a mermaid at sometime or another. And I love the shades of blue.

Barton Citizen

20,340 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Tipsy 100
My first MC is Pixie cuz I work hard getting gold in fishing even its glitching crying but it takes me 4 weeks to earn some 40K and I buyed it before the price goes up and still now I equip it to remind me how hardship to get 40k on that time but thnx to booty grab I can earn more money easily and buy some MC's
i love all of them, they are all very cute but at the moment ,i think my most favorite now is princess Kaguya whee
My favourite april collectable has to be Oculus Magica ! the eyes are amazing heart

Sparkly Lunatic

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Mine happens to be the Oculus Magica from the 2007 Thank You Letter
This is because I really love anything that can change my characters eyes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff