Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
I've got to say 09's Gothic Butterfly. Mainly because that's a mix between my favorite animal and favorite color 3nodding

Invisible Hoarder

I like the Muramasa : D

BaneIing's Widow

I like the Nightmare Minis of September 2003 best. They are simple and cute and devil-like. *^* Their rarity also makes me want it~ 8D

Invisible Hoarder

OH wait you mean the favourite mc as in all the MC's?

Well I like the Angelic Halo the first gaia letter of 2003

Swashbuckling Gaian

33,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Survivor 150
I like the the September 2007 monthly collectibles. I can equip myself with Gift of the Gods and become the Monkey King. I can equip myself with Superior Form and have Sally's doll skin.

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
Kikikikikikiki
What’s your all time favorite September Monthly Collectible and why!
I believe that my favorite September collectible would be the September 2003. The mini wings were created beautifully, with a timeless style. I love the angelic and demonic battle, that every gaian has to take part in when they open their collectible. I only wish I would have found gaia when they were still a reachable goal.

Big Transmutator

15,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nerd 50
I have to say my favorite is Gift of the Gods. One of the main outfits that I wear uses Thor's Hammer and Megingjord, perfect for when you need to lay a divine thunderin' smackdown on something. I also love Anubis' Belt, all the Monkey King's stuff (especially the circlet) and the Glorious Leaves.

I also liked Super Powers and Superior Form, but I always go back to Gift of the Gods. heart

Alicorn Twilight Sparkle's Significant Otter

Pesky Werewolf

35,900 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100
I love this months monthly collectable, the light spirit and the muramasa! the sword is awesome!! and the light spririt goes well with my angel themed avatar, the blush does kinda look more like sunburn though x: but its still really cool!

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
I
have to say that I really love the 2010 MC - The light spirit has to be my fave it is just too cute especially when equipped with the blush ^^

Quotable Genius

19,775 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I like Gothic Butterfly because it's purple, it's elegant, and it's stylish.

Moonlight Hunter

13,775 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Olympian 200
Superpowers, excelsior!
That is all.

Codebreaking Phantom

7,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Definitely February 2008 Four Horsemen, it just rules biggrin I love how it's basically 4 items in one smile And each Horseman is represented in a unique to his "style" form

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
The September 03......The mini Nightmare wings. Those are cute, despite how evil they can make any avi look

Interesting Lunatic

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
September 2005 Hard Shell Pack! Cause nothing says badass like looking like a Koopa Troopa or a Ninja Turtle! 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff