Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heart Raider

9,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
The Angelic Pendant.

Why? Back in 2004, when you had to post night and day for months to get enough gold for a 7k monthly collectible, I was a broke noob who saved up as much gold as she could so that she could buy a shiny angelic pendant.

Today, the value of the of the necklace is enigmatic at best. If I sold the one I bought back in 2004 (for 7k) I would be possibly as rich as Gambino was. As it stands, I refuse to sell it, now or in the future when zombies take over the world and Gaia dies. It's my little piece of Gaia was back in it's infancy and it's MINE. It might not be animated, or evolving, but it's special to me. My first quest. My first MC.

Friendly Gawker

>x<
Why must you do this to me?
hmm....
I guess I have to say
The Goti and Bani clips of 2004 : D
They are the cutest things and like go with any friggen outfit ever!

3,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I'd really want Light Spirit & Muramasa - September '10. Because they're very cool and they match with dream avatars I have done. And at the moment I don't have the enough gold to buy 'em and I live in Brazil, I can't buy Gaia Cash. crying
Thanks very much ! 3nodding

7,725 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
September 2010: Light Spirit & Muramasa

I love Japanese swords

And the girl is cute 4laugh

Conservative Shapeshifter

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
September 2007.

Theres a reason its called Superior form.

And also because we can only choose one MC...

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
September 93
Black mini wings
<3

Good Reyes's Senpai

Conservative Phantom

32,825 Points
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Power of Friendship 100
My favorite September MC is the first one, though I didn't join up in time to get it. crying The wings just look so cute!
My all time favorite September MC would have to be Red Riding Hood because I love the cape!

Conservative Shapeshifter

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
mini nitemare wings
they r awesome!!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
September 2007 - Superior Form

I think that was the first item you could change your skin with, which just made it so cool. that and the rag-doll look is so cute!
Mini Angel Wings heart heart heart They look cute, especially with pink <3 They have a Cardcaptor look to them as well, which was always one of my favorite series. I just love them, even though I wasn't on Gaia back when they got here smile

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Ugh...

It's a tie between '09's Gothic Butterfly and '10's Light Spirit...though I also like Muramasa...

Oh whatever, Gothic Butterfly, because it is butterfly themed and I like butterflies >D

Confident Warrior

14,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'm honestly digging the blood thirsty Muramasa collectible that came out this year. Why? Because I've been playing Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

Friendly Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
yo gaia. i'm really happy for you, and imma let you finish, but the superior for of September 2007 was the greatest September monthly collectible of all time! OF ALL TIME!!!! blaugh
no seriously! it really is! it was one of the first items to allow you to be come a different...well...form! i love the HELLO out of it!!! i use it so much in the RPs my friends and i use! i am glad i own it and i will never get rid of it (on purpose). thank you gaia for making such a fun and awesome item!

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
I really love the mini angle wings...they are cute in a way that nobody knows, and it makes me think of my dream that I was flying with someone...and then I fell...it was so funny...lol heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff