Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
My personal favorite was the Angelic Halo. dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama

Fashionable Businesswoman

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
I took a look at all the past November MC's and I actually like this years the best. November 2011. I like it because it is a fall item and there aren't many actual fall items in the market, and it also has a bit of frost with it. I love the snow and with the frost tipped leaves on the dress, it is perfect for representing the transition from fall to winter.

Have a great week!
Morikoarina2
Datamancer, puts my two favorite things together. Dancing, and robots. :3

Special Duck

Angelic Halo 4 sure
IS a simple item that dit's wery well with evrey outfit

Dapper Waffles

The Nightmare Parasol. I really don't care for most of the other November collectibles over the years. It's the one that most aesthetically pleasing to the taste of item s I use for my avatar.

YAMATAI's Husband

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Angelic Halo. heart
First Frost has to be my favorite November MC. It is a beautiful color combination of red-orange and white. Orange is so often tacky, looking like traffic cones or safety vests, but the orange used in this MC make it classy and beautiful. Not only is the color scheme well chosen, the item designs are beautiful with clean lines and intricate art details.

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
My favorite November monthly collectable(s) would be the November 2007 collectables Wild things and Autumn Glory. They are classic collectables and we're made the year I joined. They bring back memories of how Gaia was when I originally join and it's been amazing to see haw Gaia has grown and changed over these past 4 years.

Aw memories cat_4laugh

Jeering Prophet

5,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
2009's Unicorn is my favorite. It's so adorable and I loves unicorns!

Dedicated Vampire

8,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
I liked the The Nightmare Parasol because it is cool

ArJem's Waifu

Lionheart

My favorite would be OMG (hat).
Because it's so cool. 3nodding

Distinct Genius

8,000 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
My favorite is First Frost. The combination of autumn and winter is amazing in color and design.

Friendly Fairy

32,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Gilt Thorns from 2010 TY Letter's. The dress is one of the best I've ever seen here on Gaia 3nodding
I like very much this month's first frost either: every single item in it is so... autumn-ish emotion_bigheart

Benevolent Borg

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
I think my favorite would be first frost.
That question is so vague - you know many entries would say AFK or OMG xD

Anyway, my all time favorite Nov Monthly Collectible would be the Autumn Glory, from 2007. Honestly, i love this item because i love fall. The pose where leaves fall is perfect, it's basically the exact pose as the Aphrodite item that has pink roses falling and same with winter rose.

I enjoy using it with multiple avi - looks, and attempting to own a 2nd pair. The scarf is cute and vibrant with colors and the mug is awesome. I haven't found another item that can have a smoke or steam like fog come out of the mug because its hot chocolate or coffee. besides a NUT full of glory right? yeah i don't know - don't pay attention to me. But yeah - i really like Autumn Glory, Nov 2007.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff